• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

It's been a year since the death of Heath Ledger. I was so sad when I heard the news of his death last year. I thought at first it was a lie. He was so young and such a great person and actor. I've been a huge fan of his work since I saw him in a knight's tale. I made this video a year ago in memory of him. I posted it online the day he died. I've been getting lots of comments on the video again because of the anniversary of his death. Anyhow, I decided to share the video here with all of you Heath fans.

Let's never forget him. Here's hoping he wins the Oscar. :thumbs:

Edited by Kag19, 23 January 2009 - 11:53 PM.

Naruto Live action is here

#2 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hard to believe it's been a year already, it went by so fast >_>
Now I feel like watching 10 Things I hate About You laugh.gif he's so hawt

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

0 user(s) are reading this topic