55 replies to this topic

#21 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 11:49 AM

That was a fun read. So is Naruto now a chunin in your story or did he get a double promotion like the anime did? Have to admit thinking Ninja ranking in in naruto while I like the chunin exams arc; I do feel in the long term it being the only way to be from genin to chunin doesn't really work, given how Naruto and sasuke become way too powerful to ever again take part in an exam that mostly young teenagers take part in and that chunin are the main chunk of a ninja villages military forces (the numbers of the allied shinobi forces are an example) yet so few pass the chunin exam. No wonder the anime did double promotions from genin to jounin

Thanks Blue!

Well, he's none as of now. Tsunade just made the proposal to Kakashi. Truth be told I haven't even thought about this in detail yet, but I will probably end-up doing the same thing, because at this point having him fight in the Chuunin exams so he can win his title would be redundant. 

I basically wanted to find a way to promote the two and this is how I came-up with that idea, heheh. :D 

I haven't watched the anime to be honest, had no idea this is what they did, but yeah the thing is the general consensus seems to be that making Naruto fight now to win a title would be absolutely pointless since he's become a powerhouse on its own league.

But yeah, as of now Naruto is still a genin in my story, lol. 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#22 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 22 January 2021 - 10:24 PM

Thanks Blue!

Well, he's none as of now. Tsunade just made the proposal to Kakashi. Truth be told I haven't even thought about this in detail yet, but I will probably end-up doing the same thing, because at this point having him fight in the Chuunin exams so he can win his title would be redundant. 

I basically wanted to find a way to promote the two and this is how I came-up with that idea, heheh. :D

I haven't watched the anime to be honest, had no idea this is what they did, but yeah the thing is the general consensus seems to be that making Naruto fight now to win a title would be absolutely pointless since he's become a powerhouse on its own league.

But yeah, as of now Naruto is still a genin in my story, lol. 

Yeah it was some added stuff that SP did in the episode that adapted chapter 699, though they make that he has to do two years of studies implying he was a jounin for The Last. Granted I don't think you will have him take that long, otherwise he might as well just be like Might Guy's dad the enteral genin lol.

#23 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 07:16 PM

Yeah it was some added stuff that SP did in the episode that adapted chapter 699, though they make that he has to do two years of studies implying he was a jounin for The Last. Granted I don't think you will have him take that long, otherwise he might as well just be like Might Guy's dad the enteral genin lol.

Or should I? Lol.

But no, I think in this respect Kaika will make things happen faster.

But I haven't thought about it through as this was a minor detail in the story at large.

My point was to get him to be a Jounin and that whole thing about learning stuff here and there to be from his Jounin days to his Hokage.

Because in my mind yeah, he can get a promotion to Jounin but to be Hokage is more complex than that with all the administrative and political aspects of the job.

#24 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 05:33 PM

Heya, everyone!

So I'm happy to announce that Kaika Saisei's third chapter is up and running for reading on my blog.

Here's this chapter's poster image. Enjoy! :D

54031492fa498368276cf1d71d671ef1a4e406bb

#25 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 03:39 AM

I liked how you brought Sakura's family status in the village as the focus point in the chapter, as I always felt apart Sakura's original motive to become a ninja was to move up the social status and make a name for herself given how all the important figure in the village are ninja. It might also be why she had a superficial crush on Sasuke as he was a part of one of the most important clans in the village at the time.

#26 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:09 PM

I liked how you brought Sakura's family status in the village as the focus point in the chapter, as I always felt apart Sakura's original motive to become a ninja was to move up the social status and make a name for herself given how all the important figure in the village are ninja. It might also be why she had a superficial crush on Sasuke as he was a part of one of the most important clans in the village at the time.

I have to admit, it wasn't MY idea. It was simply the idea I took from Road to Ninja and expanded on it.

Kishimoto did allude to that in Road to Ninja and given he was behind almost everything involving that movie, I just took it upon myself to expand on that, like I said.

It's an interesting dynamic to explore and it will definitely give me some headaches most probably, but hey, it's gonna be worth it. :D

#27 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 01:32 PM

Hello, hello everyone!

I bring to you this month's Kaika Saisei. Granted, a little bit later than its usual release, but oh well. :D

ef3337fd801b0a31f49941354e4c6f4d587cdc1b

The newest chapter can be read here.

Enjoy & don't forget to share with me your thoughts. I'd love to hear them.

Thank you <3

#28 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 08:51 PM

Hello, hello everyone!

I bring to you this month's Kaika Saisei. Granted, a little bit later than its usual release, but oh well. :D

ef3337fd801b0a31f49941354e4c6f4d587cdc1b

The newest chapter can be read here.

Enjoy & don't forget to share with me your thoughts. I'd love to hear them.

Thank you <3

Good Chapter Chatte. Though wasn't Karin originally from the grass Village rather than the rain village?

#29 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 09:30 PM

Good Chapter Chatte. Though wasn't Karin originally from the grass Village rather than the rain village?

Yes, she was originally from Kusagakure, in theory. After all, Uzumakis were all originally from Uzushiogakure, but they scattered around the globe.
Anyway, theirs is a really convoluted history.
Not to mention, in this case I didnt want to go 100% by the rules of "canon" anyway.
Like you can see, I gave her a different past that what the anime did anyway, with her.
So don't expect stuff from Karin's past to follow the franchise.
I looked in the manga & whatever piece that wasnt explicitly stated in canon, I tweaked it a little bit to match the plot I am working on for Karin.

#30 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 09:46 PM

Ah ok. I do recall alot of Karin fans not liking the filler backstory Karin got in the anime anyway.

#31 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 10:29 PM

I dont even know what that is. I only heard details here & there, but that was it.
That is why I didn't even bother to give it too much importance and consider it for Kaika.
I have other plans for Karin. As you can see the past I laid down for her is far different than what we got in the anime.

#32 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 06:48 PM

e3d3a1a41e5b7c09431a3cbd0cd2e18b6bcb185b

Well, my dears, the newest chapter of Kaika Saisei can be found on my blog.

Thought I won't manage to pull it this month, but glad I did it in the end.

Therefore, I invite you to read this month's chapter: A desire from the past.

Enjoy the read!

Edited by Chatte, 29 April 2021 - 06:49 PM.

#33 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 11:55 PM

Hehe, no worries.

Well, when I first started to think about this story, besides the other questions there was this primary one: how could I fix the atrocities that happened within Naruto? 

It's basically me trying to fix things up even after the truly unusual and OOC things that happened.

It's like... can you repair something that is beyond repair? 

This story in a way you could say is my personal challenge.  That's why I wanted to start it from that very moment.

Because like I said, this is primary a story about Sakura Haruno. Her forehead and anything connected to it it's a big thing. And for better or for worse, the forehead poke DID happen.

The way I see it and in my experience, acknowledging 699 and sort of even 693 is like you're playing your game on 'hard mode' with regards to characterization... While 700 is like impossible mode. If you actually WANT to work around the characters being more twisted (horrifically so with the latter), it's fine, but if you want to do more of just a sweet romance, it just makes things harder.

I will look into this more in-depth later. Seems interesting.

#34 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:55 PM

The way I see it and in my experience, acknowledging 699 and sort of even 693 is like you're playing your game on 'hard mode' with regards to characterization... While 700 is like impossible mode. If you actually WANT to work around the characters being more twisted (horrifically so with the latter), it's fine, but if you want to do more of just a sweet romance, it just makes things harder.

I will look into this more in-depth later. Seems interesting.

Lol that's the reason I am starting the story from 699. IN a way later in the story I WILL bring let's stay 700 into discussion too, only that... with a twist. 

Most this is for me a learning experience, after all. Since my dream is to become a published author one day, I said ok, lets start with level 1 - fanfiction. Try my luck there and see how it plays out. 

As for what I want to do, well while it's no secret that eventually it will be a NaruSaku story, I wanna do more of everything: characterization, plots, romance etc. Like I said, trying my best to fill in some gap while at the end of the day all coming back to the focus on Sakura, mostly. :) 

Also, thanks. Check it out whenever you can. It's still "a baby" in the making after all. :)

Edited by Chatte, 03 May 2021 - 02:56 PM.

#35 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 06:09 PM

46ae5245f159c4bbdbc491c3b2119406f359a227

Hi guys,

I'm happy to announce that I've released a new chapter from Kaika Saisei.

This month's focus in none other than Sasuke Uchiha.

Read the chapter by clicking this link.

Like always, would love to hear your opinion on it

#36 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 01:28 AM

Finally found time to read the latest chapter. But before I comment on chapter 6 and forgot to comment on chapter 5, those 3 otsutsuki introduced in the chapter were they the 3 villains you mentioned for the story or do you have more planned than just those 3? Also will we learn Kabuto's fate in this as I don't think your in favor with what the canon did with Gaiden.

For Chapter 6 I found it interesting about how you got Sasuke to get ride off his old clothing connected to orochimaru; as I feel he should of gotten rid of it during the war and gotten some uchiha war robes like Madara & his family use to wear, due to his regular outfit not meshing well with everyone's war outfits (same with Naruto as well with his look, Rather he had his sage cloak or something like the gusty ninja look maybe a mix of the two). Though granted I guess the look he did get in 699 was very close to it, but a bit too late in my opinion. 

https://cdn.cloudfla...pg?t=1489666006

https://i.pinimg.com...6ca8f8571d8.png

https://images-wixmp...Nx7k6_i980sjTHo

I like how you got Sasuke to find Jugo, as he was always the most loyal of taka to him. These connections to the Uchiha and Uzumaki's you wrote I feel should of been what Kishimoto should of put when trying to have Naruto and Sasuke connect if he wanted to have Naruto save him. I'm curious to see if Sasuke will learn of the senju connection to the Uzumaki's soon.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 07 June 2021 - 01:35 AM.

#37 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 01:08 PM

Finally found time to read the latest chapter. But before I comment on chapter 6 and forgot to comment on chapter 5, those 3 otsutsuki introduced in the chapter were they the 3 villains you mentioned for the story or do you have more planned than just those 3? Also will we learn Kabuto's fate in this as I don't think your in favor with what the canon did with Gaiden.

For Chapter 6 I found it interesting about how you got Sasuke to get ride off his old clothing connected to orochimaru; as I feel he should of gotten rid of it during the war and gotten some uchiha war robes like Madara & his family use to wear, due to his regular outfit not meshing well with everyone's war outfits (same with Naruto as well with his look, Rather he had his sage cloak or something like the gusty ninja look maybe a mix of the two). Though granted I guess the look he did get in 699 was very close to it, but a bit too late in my opinion. 

https://cdn.cloudfla...pg?t=1489666006

https://i.pinimg.com...6ca8f8571d8.png

https://images-wixmp...Nx7k6_i980sjTHo

I like how you got Sasuke to find Jugo, as he was always the most loyal of taka to him. These connections to the Uchiha and Uzumaki's you wrote I feel should of been what Kishimoto should of put when trying to have Naruto and Sasuke connect if he wanted to have Naruto save him. I'm curious to see if Sasuke will learn of the senju connection to the Uzumaki's soon.

They are part of the villains squad, yes. But only one of them is the one I said about in our previous talks.

These two I have to admit I didn't originally thought about them. They just came along due to the necessity present in setting the plot the way I meant. Though, I have to admit that I am pretty fond of them now. I have some plans regarding them for the future anyway, cuz then ideas popped out once they appeared in the story of how I can utilize them better to set some future plot I had in mind.

As for Chapter 6, yeah, I felt that it was necessary to 'shed' the old in order to start anew with him. And I thought it would be interesting if I would to do so by having him go back to the original source that made him take those choices.

Basically like people do in RL. In order to understand, they go in a introspection mode and try to understand certain parts of themselves better in order to heal (or depends on their objective, ofc).

That's the road I wanted to take with Sasuke.

As for Sasuke's looks, for the moment I used the clothes he was given by Kishi in the last chapter. But I guess we'll see in the future. Maybe I will get some inspiration from the Uchiha clothing style. We'll see.

There's a lot of other things I want to do with Sasuke that for the moment this costume fits him pretty well.

For Jugo, tbh I don't see him anywhere else but besides Sasuke. There was a point in their relationship. I cannot see him just with the others by himself, without Sasuke. He was like you said, the most loyal to Sasuke. And in return Sasuke was the only one who could help him with his own issue. 

As for the Uchiha and Uzumaki clans, well... I too felt that that particular plot point should've been addressed. So given it was not, I took it upon myself to do so. :D

You know as they say. Want something done? Do it with your own hands!

Thanks for the feedback, Blue! Greatly appreciated.

Edited by Chatte, 08 June 2021 - 01:08 PM.

#38 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 07:26 PM

e1c4e41512a822703e04a8c6565ea6098c342262

New chapter for Kaika Saisei is up and running on my blog.

Find it here.

In this particular chapter I tried dealing with a rather hot topic of discussion.

The well-known confession scene.

Enjoy the read!

#39 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 14 July 2021 - 01:58 PM

love love love love love love love this!!!!!!

#40 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 09:49 PM

This feels so much more canon to me because the art style is similar, Kishis new art is not only ugly but unrecognizable. Naruto looks like an old fish and Sasuke has no duckbutt. :/

Also since the ending and adult characters deviated from the rest of the series, I consider the ending a split from that and the AUs a continuation. So happy people are writing this<3

And I haven't read the chapters but I hope they don't involve some struggle between nh/ss because I don't think that was ever a question, at least NH. Although too negative SS has a lot more merit than NH, and Sakura's feelings needed a resolution. I also thought of SS as a possibility along with NS in part I, but NS soon surpassed it by miles. NH though never caught my attention.

Edited by sushi., 15 July 2021 - 10:15 PM.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users