Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:34 PM

Ah damn it you caught me man! You're just too clever for my sarcastic remarks

#62 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:48 PM

I can't help but wonder what kind of life lies ahead of that baby though. With parents barely 15 years older than you, I bet there will be plenty of room for awkward situations with both friends and the general public, especially with how the tabloids seem to love this story. The boy really does look like he's eight though, which still kreeps me out a little, but boys tend to look like brats far longer than girls, and this guy is just an extreme example.

They've even turned into an internet fenomenon. It's a strange way to gain fame, but I guess you'll have to do with whatever you have.

Meanwhile, at 4chan --Click here to view--

I wonder how the DNA-tests will turn out. The day of reckoning is nearly upon us (and with us, I mean them...). Bonne chance lad, and I hope the baby turns out alright anyway.

#63 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME <3

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:52 AM

That is just wrong. That boy looks younger than me! That is just sick!
. Don't Press the red button

#64 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Feb 16 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder how the DNA-tests will turn out. The day of reckoning is nearly upon us (and with us, I mean them...). Bonne chance lad, and I hope the baby turns out alright anyway.

I expecting Maury with the folder of who's the father is (or the "mystery" father, those boys are probably not the father). Now that's real drama! :teehee:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#65 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:34 AM

am I the only person that think the other 2 teens are simply looking for attention?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#66 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Feb 16 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
am I the only person that think the other 2 teens are simply looking for attention?

Nope, that was my first thought when I read about those two.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#67 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:21 PM

It's obvious he's the dad though, and not the other two guys. Just look at him with his baby... the baby looks like a baby, and so does he... they have to be related!

#68 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:51 PM

*slogs the dedhorse* 8D

well reading the comments i can say you guys mostly hit the nail on the head of what i wanted to say XDD yes it is disgusting, yes it is horrible, and hell yeah where the heck were the parents?! D:

honestly when i first heard and discussed this with a few friends i literally felt sick during the majority of the conversation, then i felt even sicker when i saw the kid's picture. I mean wtf this kid looks 8... 7... he looks a little older than my little cousin and that does not sit well with me.

no doubt it's babies having babies =/

QUOTE (psycho666 @ Feb 13 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And to think they are our future...

can't say we can blame the kid of course. It's most likely the boy's parents that are to blame about their son idk, not using protection and so on.

them and the majority too on the 14 (who looks 16) year old girls' shoulders >w>

and while i'm on the subject of parenting-- wtf mate? Seriously, when i was a kid i was taught that sex was bad and evil and painful and it would kill me if i did it! D8 even to this day my dad gets all anal when the topic of babies and his daughters come up D8<

so WTH PARENTS WTH. First your daughter gets knocked up at 13 and now your son father's a bun of his own-- woooooow is all i have to say B(

aaaanyway updated news for me, i've heard that it was a scam for mo' money CX supposedly the parents told their daughter not to talk about the other guys' being the father or anything like that >w>

WHO DA THUNK? |D

oh and two things:

...dear gawsh. XD

and something that's completely immature and only seems to appeal to a select people 8D

*bow* |D

#69 Xyanide

Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:55 PM

:blink: wacko.gif :blink: :what: mellow.gif huh.gif
Too creepy to think about o_o

#70 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, working out, and being online. :3

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:55 PM

Was it your intention to make me grimace after the first video, and then laugh in the second spoiler? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh dear lord don't make me spank those two

#71 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:00 PM

LOL m'dear, it's always nice to leave gag-inducing news like this with a lighter note flirty.gif

#72 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:03 PM

OMG. She can't even carry the child correctly.

;____________________________________________________;

The mommy in my makes me want to go in that video so badly. XD;;

What's financially?

#73 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

Gawd, he even sounds like he's eight.
I can't imagine how that's his kid, no way he hit puberty.

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 21 February 2009 - 09:10 PM.

#74 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

So, apparently he's NOT the father.

wow.
XD

this feels like a soap opera.

#75 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:10 AM

Really now. The stupidity of this kid never ceases to amaze me. He never heard of a DNA test?

And his mom! Shouldn't she be telling him how RELIEVED he should feel? She just treats this whole thing as if it's just a phase (one gone horribly wrong, anyway).

#76 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:01 AM

Figures. It was high unlikely for that 12-13 year old boy to be the father of that child. That girl was probably messing around with some older guys.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#77 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

She slept with over half a dozen guys, and she picked the guy who looked 8 to be pegged as the dad, and the parents were in on it... mmmmmmmm, moral fibres! ^^

#78 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

Wow, just wow. 0.0

It was already pretty unlikely about that boy... but did he really believe that he was the father of that baby girl? Jeez, it's been nothing but a Soap Opera for this girl, the boy and his family... so his mother should atleast be relieved to see that her 13 year old son isn't already someone's daddy-o. That girl was messing around with other guys and I bet that boy thought he was the only one for her, and that just makes it even worse. So many morals severed... x.x;

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 27 March 2009 - 06:08 PM.

tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#79 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:03 PM

Doesn't surprise me that he's not the father.
Still disgusted at the fact they had sex though.

#80 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Mar 27 2009, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She slept with over half a dozen guys, and she picked the guy who looked 8 to be pegged as the dad, and the parents were in on it... mmmmmmmm, moral fibres! ^^

I say we will call Maury to find who his the baby daddy. tongue.gif (She will probably be on for like a dozen of episodes until the girl finds the guy or she gives up).

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users