14 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 05:59 PM

Well, Endwalker was enjoyable. Imagine a story from a popular franchise that infamously started off on the wrong foot but was able to correct course to such an extent that they have become the biggest in their genre and they have to stop selling because they can't handle the influx of customers. Now then, lets talk about a series that never need to worry about that happening to it.

Summary Time: Karma Power...well stabbing their fans in the back years ago has repeatedly shown the power of karma in real life.

The cover page is Naruto in sage mode dramatically striding forward with his cloak blowing in the wind. Of course its ruin by it being that tiny half cape and the high collar blowing in front of his mouth. 

Bolt dealing with his karma trying to take control of him again...almost like he shouldn't have used it and probably should have just made some clones to get back up. Femmy appears to mock Bolt for thinking some random stopgap pill would halt karma enough to use it in battle. I can't tell if only bolt see this or if they other three brats can see it as well...and he just realized that the day they fought is likely when he implanted karma in him...when else did he have time to do it!?! Randomly at some Hyuuga get together like a picnic we don't know about?! I don't care about it reestablishing it, this just eats up pages. Femmy shows off how strong his rasengan is compared to Bolt's.

Now with Madoc, the clone...oh that's Sai I think or is it some random mook? They establish they know Bolt is fighting Punk. Well the close ups of the clone help show off the fat in her cheeks, and her squarish jaw. Well that was a waste.

Hime tells Punk to retreat. He grabs Nail. Femmy comes up with a new Rasengan...the Rasendan, the spiraling bullet. And, like you think, its like a Freeza death beam or Yusuke sprit gun, its shoot out from his fingers. Well, its better then that stupid invisible rasengan at least. Nail gives Femmy lip so to be a kitten he tries to break his remaining arm, but Naruto comes in just in time. While checking over him Nail yells at Naruto for coming...and now Shikamaru is held hostage. God, what is with people constantly getting stuck in holds with little to no resistance....Screw it, chaos happens until Femmy is about to kill Naruto with a big rasengan. Nail steps in to absorb it...and somehow got Karma again.

You know what its the end of the year let us see how little has happened. Lets see, oh thought that happen last year, the year started off with Sasuke losing an eye always a good start admittedly, in February it went onto Kurama's death so Naruto lost his power ups, but by March it just building up Code/Punk for the rest of the year. 6 months of build up for another boring fight that ate up the rest of the year. No wonder they didn't have any announcement for Jumpfesta there is nothing to talk about.

Here, let me predict the next year. January through March will be the wrap up for this fight. Then 6 months of build up for another boring fight for the remaining three. So, they can wrap it up the year after in a never ending cycle, unless they finally do the time skip.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 December 2021 - 12:25 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 06:09 PM

On To Super. Chrono trigger is healed up to fight Gas who main power is to create weapons. Turns out since Gas just got his power up even though he is stronger he isn't as used to it as chrono giving him a slight edge.

Does anyone else think its weird that these Super summaries are shorter but I don't feel like my time was wasted reading it?

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 03:12 AM

Well I got bored enough to look on reddit for Boruto discussions a month back. That where I learn the sensor mook was based off the previous writer.

There are at least three reddit sub forums discussing the Boruto chapters. 

Boruto Reddit: https://www.reddit.c...t_sr=1&sr_nsfw=

Naruto Reddit: https://www.reddit.c...t_sr=1&sr_nsfw=

General Manga Reddit: https://www.reddit.c...t_sr=1&sr_nsfw=

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 December 2021 - 03:19 AM.

#4 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for summary, those are as amusing as always.

#5 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 06:46 AM

Well, Endwalker was enjoyable. Imagine a story from a popular franchise that infamously started off on the wrong foot but was able to correct course to such an extent that they have become the biggest in their genre and they have to stop selling because they can't handle the influx of customers. Now then, lets talk about a series that never need to worry about that happening to it.

Summary Time: Karma Power...well stabbing their fans in the back years ago has repeatedly shown the power of karma in real life.

The cover page is Naruto in sage mode dramatically striding forward with his cloak blowing in the wind. Of course its ruin by it being that tiny half cape and the high collar blowing in front of his mouth. 

Bolt dealing with his karma trying to take control of him again...almost like he shouldn't have used it and probably should have just made some clones to get back up. Femmy appears to mock Bolt for thinking some random stopgap pill would halt karma enough to use it in battle. I can't tell if only bolt see this or if they other three brats can see it as well...and he just realized that the day they fought is likely when he implanted karma in him...when else did he have time to do it!?! Randomly at some Hyuuga get together like a picnic we don't know about?! I don't care about it reestablishing it, this just eats up pages. Femmy shows off how strong his rasengan is compared to Bolt's.

Now with Madoc, the clone...oh that's Sai I think or is it some random mook? They establish they know Bolt is fighting Punk. Well the close ups of the clone help show off the fat in her cheeks, and her squarish jaw. Well that was a waste.

Hime tells Punk to retreat. He grabs Nail. Femmy comes up with a new Rasengan...the Rasendan, the spiraling bullet. And, like you think, its like a Freeza death beam or Yusuke sprit gun, its shoot out from his fingers. Well, its better then that stupid invisible rasengan at least. Nail gives Femmy lip so to be a kitten he tries to break his remaining arm, but Naruto comes in just in time. While checking over him Nail yells at Naruto for coming...and now Shikamaru is held hostage. God, what is with people constantly getting stuck in holds with little to no resistance....Screw it, chaos happens until Femmy is about to kill Naruto with a big rasengan. Nail steps in to absorb it...and somehow got Karma again.

You know what its the end of the year let us see how little has happened. Lets see, oh thought that happen last year, the year started off with Sasuke losing an eye always a good start admittedly, in February it went onto Kurama's death so Naruto lost his power ups, but by March it just building up Code/Punk for the rest of the year. 6 months of build up for another boring fight that ate up the rest of the year. No wonder they didn't have any announcement for Jumpfesta there is nothing to talk about.

Here, let me predict the next year. January through March will be the wrap up for this fight. Then 6 months of build up for another boring fight for the remaining three. So, they can wrap it up the year after in a never ending cycle, unless they finally do the time skip.

Damn, that sounds boring.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 07:53 AM

Damn, that sounds boring.

Oh it is. Worse is I think this is the third or so year that has had the same cycle of resolving last years fight at the start of the year before spring, build up to this year's fight for most of it, and finally fight in the winter. So, its not just the chapter are dull its that they are on a very predictable cycle.

Honestly, if I was in charge of this, I would order that this fight be Naruto's death fight simply to break this cycle and move the story along. But since Hime and Punk are now here, I don't see that happening for another two years of this dull cycle, at the very least.

Thanks for summary, those are as amusing as always.

Thank you for the continuing comments. Oh I forgot to reply to this last time, but the information of that Mook being based of Kodaichi was from the reddit comments sections of last chapter. Each one was asking why was this mook constantly appearing, and in each one it was answered the same.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 December 2021 - 09:00 AM.

#7 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 06:36 PM

Oh it is. Worse is I think this is the third or so year that has had the same cycle of resolving last years fight at the start of the year before spring, build up to this year's fight for most of it, and finally fight in the winter. So, its not just the chapter are dull its that they are on a very predictable cycle.

Honestly, if I was in charge of this, I would order that this fight be Naruto's death fight simply to break this cycle and move the story along. But since Hime and Punk are now here, I don't see that happening for another two years of this dull cycle, at the very least.

Is Naruto finally dying so Boruto can be relevant? Do you think Kishimoto is ever going to reset his ending? I mean some mangakas have done it. And now he is finally in charge of Boruto again because of how awful the other writer has been doing.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#8 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 08:27 PM

Is Naruto finally dying so Boruto can be relevant? Do you think Kishimoto is ever going to reset his ending? I mean some mangakas have done it. And now he is finally in charge of Boruto again because of how awful the other writer has been doing.

Dont think its gonna happen 😔😔

#9 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 December 2021 - 08:52 PM

Dont think its gonna happen 😔😔

Not as long as the Hinata fanatics are there.

#10 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 01:06 AM

No, I'm saying he should die in this fight to speed the story along. Since, that would be the excuse for Nail to go evil and Bolt to go on his training trip with Sasuke. So, they can finally break this boring cycle they have their story on. It is unlikely to get better, but the sooner they hit the time skip. The sooner I am done with this kitten.

Unlikely at the moment. Boruto is being distributed around the world -which is how it's largely making money- ending it or even just making an alternate sequel will break Boruto's profitability and it would take years for the sequel to build up enough to replace it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 December 2021 - 02:20 AM.

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 02:50 PM

Hmm yeah, an entire year, and only three developments of note, It was only one story arc and a half at best too. They're really starting to drag their feet even more this year

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 02:45 AM

Hmm yeah, an entire year, and only three developments of note, It was only one story arc and a half at best too. They're really starting to drag their feet even more this year

The only stuff that was added in the build up was explaining the antagonist team's powers' (Punk's kamui belts, Hime's attraction and clairvoyance, and Moe's attack reflection), and for the main character side: the pills were useless but were likely made so they can have countless filler arcs, hinting that Nail will get his karma seal back (which is required to and did happen,) and Nail ability to hide his chakra signature as well as Bolt's being the only one able to sense him (which will either be dropped or significant in the chase that will eat up the last few years of this manga after the time skip.)

But really was the first two chapters of the year that were important -while the rest could have been cover in 1-3 chapters- depowered the old generation and now it was up to Boruto because now apparently he is the most power ninja in the village. I'm sadly not joking, it has really gotten that dumb.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 December 2021 - 02:48 AM.

#13 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 January 2022 - 05:32 PM

Anyone see the new boruto spoilers?

#14 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 January 2022 - 06:05 PM

No, why?

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 10:11 PM

I don't look for that stuff. I wait till the chapter comes out so I can react to it in full.

Here let me guess: Madoc explains kitten again. Nail and Fem-Bolt fight because Naruto is useless. Something 'shocking' that hopefully makes people want to read this year's cycle... someone looks like they are about to die and it probably a fake-out, again.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 January 2022 - 08:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users