Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1181 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 01:06 AM

Indeed. And here it is.
MM6XVKB.png

Looks like we're getting to learn if things were different to an extent in the Alternative Last than we got in the movie.

#1182 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 December 2021 - 08:19 PM

Nobody posted the new page, so...

dew7sjs-21e841aa-dc14-4f04-9606-42e1696c

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1183 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 03:51 AM

Nobody posted the new page, so...

dew7sjs-21e841aa-dc14-4f04-9606-42e1696c

Here's hoping that Tokai fixes the hiccups with the story elements for Hamura and makes it all fit together better than just doing it to try to justify Hinata and Naruto ending up together and her being supposedly "Strong" and such.

#1184 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 03:11 AM

deyqvix-f7fd841e-bb29-408a-baa7-a8bf65b0

Looks like a lot of the same backstory we know regarding the brothers in the crappy canon so far, even if some of it still is weird AF!

#1185 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 28 January 2022 - 07:53 AM

I'm not sure how the athour could of made any sense of this backstory to be honest

#1186 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 10:03 AM

I'm not sure how the athour could of made any sense of this backstory to be honest

Not sure either

#1187 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 11:25 AM

From the looks of it, the author is just making the story NaruSaku centered, but they aren't changing the bg story that was built the way I do for example with Kaika.

They're fixing just the relationships, not the story mechanics/bg :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1188 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 04:37 PM

From the looks of it, the author is just making the story NaruSaku centered, but they aren't changing the bg story that was built the way I do for example with Kaika.

They're fixing just the relationships, not the story mechanics/bg :)

Good point there, Chatte

#1189 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 January 2022 - 05:24 PM

I really don't care at this point. As long as Naruto, Sakura and the other characters are intact in-character, the plot can bombed for all I care. From the looks of it, it doesn't make sense anyway, like how the **** did Madara retrieved the Gedo Mezu from the moon out of Toneri's nose? It doesn't make sense.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1190 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 January 2022 - 06:30 PM

my presumption on that is he used Kamui with the mangekyo sharingan and the rinnegans full powers unlocked combined he probably broke the seals around it and just straight up teleported it to the battle

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1191 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 03:16 AM

I'm not sure how the author could of made any sense of this backstory to be honest

The backstory was made to make Hinata super important and always part of the story with importance equal or even greater than Sasuke or Naruto. Since, she is the descendent of one of the brothers and they of the other. Clearly she is the true heroine since she involved in this plot while Sakura isn't because she has no connection  to that background story.

Shoehorning.

Also what was everyone expect this is the last movie just replacing the nH parts with NS. That all this was from the outset.

#1192 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 04:47 AM

Idk if somebody was expecting general changes in story, I for one wasn't, if anything original movie shoudn't exist.

#1193 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 01:31 PM

Idk if somebody was expecting general changes in story, I for one wasn't, if anything original movie shoudn't exist.

Same. I expected changes in characters and their dynamic, but not overall background plot. And yes, Hamura and all this Toneri garbage was the background plot. 

It is a romance story where the subplot is the end of the world.

I really don't care at this point. As long as Naruto, Sakura and the other characters are intact in-character, the plot can bombed for all I care. From the looks of it, it doesn't make sense anyway, like how the **** did Madara retrieved the Gedo Mezu from the moon out of Toneri's nose? It doesn't make sense.

Huh, the proenders said the same thing...except it was about Naruto getting with Hinata.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1194 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 11:58 PM

Here is how stupid that part is. Madara had used the Gedo Mezu as a life support after his fight with Harashima which was 50-80 years ago, the movie claimed he went up to the moon to steal it, the manga he said he summoned it to the ninja world, but Toneri only decided to come down and judge humanity unworthy after they had already beaten and resealed the ten-tails. His clan literally failed to do their one job and took nearly a century to do their last resort AFTER THE SITUATION WAS RESOLVED FOR YEARS BY THAT POINT!!!

Idk if somebody was expecting general changes in story, I for one wasn't, if anything original movie shouldn't exist.

Honestly, its why I really don't care about this fan comic that much.

I consider Naruto the last on the same level as GoT final seasons and Star Wars' Sequel trilogy. A bad story written by hacks that were not made by their creator, in fact probably made to slight the original creator, that should just be ignored.

Why is someone trying to change a bad story instead of just continuing the original intended one? Just go back to right before the ending and just make a NS story. Hinata not that important beyond the fans believing it to be so, if you feel she is do two things one) revive Neji so she marries him, and two) have a scene with Naruto where he acknowledges her crush on him but can't reciprocate because he loves Sakura and she decides to just move on.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 January 2022 - 12:10 AM.

#1195 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 05:22 AM

Honestly, its why I really don't care about this fan comic that much.

I consider Naruto the last on the same level as GoT final seasons and Star Wars' Sequel trilogy. A bad story written by hacks that were not made by their creator, in fact probably made to slight the original creator, that should just be ignored.

Why is someone trying to change a bad story instead of just continuing the original intended one? Just go back to right before the ending and just make a NS story. Hinata not that important beyond the fans believing it to be so, if you feel she is do two things one) revive Neji so she marries him, and two) have a scene with Naruto where he acknowledges her crush on him but can't reciprocate because he loves Sakura and she decides to just move on.

Eh, understandable, I'm just intrested in how the author attempts at fixing broken story.

#1196 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 31 January 2022 - 08:06 AM

Same. I expected changes in characters and their dynamic, but not overall background plot. And yes, Hamura and all this Toneri garbage was the background plot. 

It is a romance story where the subplot is the end of the world.

Huh, the proenders said the same thing...except it was about Naruto getting with Hinata.

Yeah let's try not to sound like the pro enders, since they acuse us of only disliking the ending, the and boruto because our ship didn't happen.

#1197 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 09:31 PM

Yeah let's try not to sound like the pro enders, since they acuse us of only disliking the ending, the and boruto because our ship didn't happen.

they only like the ending cus they "won" lmfao

ナルサク

#1198 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 07:49 AM

I dislike Boruto for its trite story, abysmal pacing, awful characters, and inconsistent artwork. Boruto is annoying because his a spoiled Naruto that neither does nor strive for anything. nH/SS has long since became a minor nuisance in the manga.

#1199 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 11:38 AM

Well obviously for us the only reason to read this is because it is NaruSaku. If it tried to fix the other plot points but was still NaruHina none of would bother.

It's been so many years since the ending and our fandom has dwindled so much because of said ending that I could care less if that's seen as hypocritical.

#1200 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 February 2022 - 02:38 PM

Well obviously for us the only reason to read this is because it is NaruSaku. If it tried to fix the other plot points but was still NaruHina none of would bother.

It's been so many years since the ending and our fandom has dwindled so much because of said ending that I could care less if that's seen as hypocritical.

Honestly I can kind of relate!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users