• Please log in to reply
807 replies to this topic

#81 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:36 AM

Haha did you think I wouldn't agree with you? Regardless of how attractive his character is he still didn't do anything worthwhile during the Hendrickson arc. He was just kind of there.

Yay AHK joined the party!

Lol I joined the party a while ago, I just haven't commented in a while

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#82 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:06 AM

Lol I joined the party a while ago, I just haven't commented in a while

Oopsies my bad! 

So...I saw that King wasn't on your list of interesting characters :hm:  :hm:  :hm: . Would you like to read my 5 page essay on why you should consider him the greatest NoT character of all time...? :hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:  (I even put my sources in MLA format!)

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#83 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

Oopsies my bad! 

So...I saw that King wasn't on your list of interesting characters :hm:  :hm:  :hm: . Would you like to read my 5 page essay on why you should consider him the greatest NoT character of all time...? :hehehe:  :hehehe:  :hehehe:  (I even put my sources in MLA format!)

:umm:

#84 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:09 AM

:umm:

Is that a "yes" NarutoUzumaki01?

Squad Roll call :

#85 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

Is that a "yes" NarutoUzumaki01?

Yep.

#86 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:17 AM

Oopsies my bad! 

You should post it in here! (If it's possible) MLA format XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#87 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

Oopsies my bad! 

Lol I don't hate the guy or anything, hes a good character, he just doesn't do anything for me XD

EXL5X4B.png

#88 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:20 AM

I find that there are only a few characters in interested in: Melodias, Ban, Gilthunder, and Merlin. Those are my favs lol I'm waiting to pass judgement on Arthur, and I kinda like Elizabeth and Hawk.

Yes, someone who likes Hawk!!!!!! :argh: XD But yes, Merlin is incredibly interesting. I don't know why, but I like women that have this mystique and sly atmosphere around them (she reminds me a bit of Sinho from the breakers).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#89 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:23 AM

Yes, someone who likes Hawk!!!!!! :argh: XD But yes, Merlin is incredibly interesting. I don't know why, but I like women that have this mystique and sly atmosphere around them (she reminds me a bit of Sinho from the breakers).

Hawk is hilarious. I would say that Shiho is more sly and devious than Merlin, but I agree that they're similar.

EXL5X4B.png

#90 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:24 AM

Merlin biggest mistery... is her clothes  :pimp:

#91 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:24 AM

Nothing. He's just hot.

You are evil!! EVIL!!

You're absolutely correct. Arthur is literally too perfect, and kind of a bland character. But his face is literally gorgeous. Though I'd say, not as appealing as Gilthunder  :love:  :love:  :love:

But character wise he's just too perfect. He really is a male version of Elaine.

LMFAO, I absolutely agree about Arthur. So far he did not contribute anything to the storyline- but that might change with this arc. He's prob the most-good looking guy to me in this series. Gilthunder... He looks too perfect to me (that pink hair ruined it for me. Sorry pix XD) I usually associate him as the knight in shining armor XD I don't know why- I just can't make myself like Gilthinder that much :/

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#92 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:26 AM

It's glue of course :fu:

Edited by trang95, 20 February 2015 - 01:26 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#93 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:37 AM

It's glue of course :fu:

That's must've hurt  :confused:

#94 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:54 AM

If I were gay or a guy I'd so be attracted to her. She's one of those people who are just drop dead gorgeous regardless of gender.

LMFAO, I absolutely agree about Arthur. So far he did not contribute anything to the storyline- but that might change with this arc. He's prob the most-good looking guy to me in this series. Gilthunder... He looks too perfect to me (that pink hair ruined it for me. Sorry pix XD) I usually associate him as the knight in shining armor XD I don't know why- I just can't make myself like Gilthinder that much :/

Gilthunder as a character is lame. I don't really like him. Being controlled by that witch (ugh), falling for the main princess (obviously), and being super powerful..eh he also falls into the Gary Stu category. But at least he looks good. In my mind he has brown hair  :love: Screw canon. He will always have brown or auburn hair to me. But you can't deny, he really is Prince Charming/Knight in Shining Armour.   

Squad Roll call :

#95 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:00 AM

Lol I don't hate the guy or anything, hes a good character, he just doesn't do anything for me XD

Go down.

You should post it in here! (If it's possible) MLA format XD

Continue going down.

Yep.

Okay here we are! 

Pix's Justification on Why King Is The Greatest Nanatsu no Taizai Character: 

Page 1. He's the gotd*mn fairy king. 

Page 2. He's two precious for this horrible dump they call a world  

Page 3. He did nothing wrong to those undeserving fairies. 

Page 4. Seriously screw those fairies all he ever wanted was to save his friends. 

Page 5. Ban will never be the fairy king can the real Slim Shady please stand up. 

Uh....that's all I have....look I just really like King okay :sweat: ? He's in my top favorite characters of any story. He's the only reason why I stick around and read Nanatsu no Taizai to begin with. 

Oh,  MLA: 

Pix, Pix. 2015. Me. Nanatsu No Taizai. 

Edited by Pix, 20 February 2015 - 02:01 AM.

Squad Roll call :

#96 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:03 AM

That's must've hurt  :confused:

She seems to be perfectly fine to me XD

If I were gay or a guy I'd so be attracted to her. She's one of those people who are just drop dead gorgeous regardless of gender.

Gilthunder as a character is lame. I don't really like him. Being controlled by that witch (ugh), falling for the main princess (obviously), and being super powerful..eh he also falls into the Gary Stu category. But at least he looks good. In my mind he has brown hair  :love: Screw canon. He will always have brown or auburn hair to me. But you can't deny, he really is Prince Charming/Knight in Shining Armour.   

She is gorgeous. I think she is the only one that can mess with Meliodas.

These two pages really are interesting

And she looks gorgeous, too. I guarantee that in the next poll, she will place higher. What was her rank again?

Imao, this is the first time I heard of the term Gary Stu. Had to go to urbandictionary to find out the meaning :sweat:

Btw, I'm interested to see the numerical stats to Ban and King when Hawk meets them again!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#97 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:09 AM

Go down.

Continue going down.

Okay here we are! 

Page 4. Seriously screw those fairies all he ever wanted was to save his friends. 

Page 5. Ban will never be the fairy king can the real Slim Shady please stand up. 

Uh....that's all I have....look I just really like King okay :sweat: ? He's in my top favorite characters of any story. He's the only reason why I stick around and read Nanatsu no Taizai to begin with. 

Oh,  MLA: 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I agree with Point 3 and 4 the most. It is not his fault that the fairy forest got destroyed. He simply wanted to help his friends and unfortunately lost his memories in the process of doing that. I would have lost all my respect for King if he had not tried to come to their rescue. As a King he disappointed his people or fairies, of course. I'd be angry, too, if I was one of those fairies. Too bad that neither the fairies nor Elaine know the truth about his disappearance (oh well, after 700 yrs, I don't expect anyone to understand).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#98 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:11 AM

Go down.

Continue going down.

Okay here we are! 

Oh,  MLA: 

He got what he deserved  :hm:

My favorit sin is Meliodas  :th_yeah:

#99 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:15 AM

He got what he deserved  :hm:

My favorit sin is Meliodas  :th_yeah:

Both King and Ban are really not at fault. Neither of them really deserved the punishment if we look at it from a moral side. When it comes to responsibility, King failed of course to protect his people. Ban. It's all a freaking misunderstanding. Not that he really cared though.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#100 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:19 AM

Both King and Ban are really not at fault. Neither of them really deserved the punishment if we look at it from a moral side. When it comes to responsibility, King failed of course to protect his people. Ban. It's all a freaking misunderstanding. Not that he really cared though.

That's the point, if Ban got into the mess, King unintentionaly caused it all. At least who had his sin - Meliodas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users