Close
Photo

What do you NaruSaku fans have to say bout this?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#41 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

That's it!! I have been motivated!!

I wanna draw something like that with sakura and kyuubi naruto! rawr.gif

I'll be sure to post it up when i'm done^^ *goes of to find a pencil and paper*

Looking forward to hours of drawing!!!! a_dance.gif

#42 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Aug 22 2007, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's it!! I have been motivated!!

I wanna draw something like that with sakura and kyuubi naruto! rawr.gif

I'll be sure to post it up when i'm done^^ *goes of to find a pencil and paper*

Looking forward to hours of drawing!!!! a_dance.gif

awesome, im glad someone has finally decided to do this biggrin.gif

#43 Kaede

Kaede

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 07:27 PM

Nah, I personally don't think that SasuSaku is going to happen. But that may be because I'm a die-hard NaruSaku fan! a_dance.gif But really, I don't think Sasuke's going to come back to Konoha for her. And 'Wiki says that Sakura sees Sasuke as a close friend now. But does that really mean that SasuSaku isn't going to happen? Nope. :thumbs: Kishimoto-dono just might decide to have SasuSaku. Although, I'd be against it. (SasuSaku isn't a favorable pairing of mine.)

#44 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Kaede @ Aug 23 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, I personally don't think that SasuSaku is going to happen. But that may be because I'm a die-hard NaruSaku fan! a_dance.gif But really, I don't think Sasuke's going to come back to Konoha for her. And 'Wiki says that Sakura sees Sasuke as a close friend now. But does that really mean that SasuSaku isn't going to happen? Nope. :thumbs: Kishimoto-dono just might decide to have SasuSaku. Although, I'd be against it. (SasuSaku isn't a favorable pairing of mine.)

well, you shouldn't trust wikipedia.
Sakura's feelings aren't clear yet. She has never mentioned something about that she stopped loving sasuke. Although we do know that she has taken a liking to naruto. So we'll find out when the three of them meet again. I can't wait for it:P
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#45 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

As good as that pic is (props to the artist :thumbs: ) it still upsets me to look at it dry.gif

#46 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Aug 23 2007, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, you shouldn't trust wikipedia.

YEAH. I agree with that one. Just remember that wikipedia can be edited by other people. DX Though I'm not saying it's all false because some of the information on there is very true. happy.gif

#47 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 28 2007, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YEAH. I agree with that one. Just remember that wikipedia can be edited by other people. DX Though I'm not saying it's all false because some of the information on there is very true. happy.gif

while some of it is true, the part Kaede reffered to is only speculation, theres a chance she may only see sasuke as a friend, however im not too sure.

#48 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:56 AM

One thing we have to look at though, although Sasuke may be a touchy subject for Sakura, will old habits die hard when they see each other again, or will her growth continue? Yes her feelings are not clear at the moment, and we have to look at the things that may arise, will Naruto be able to have his feelings reciprocated or will he have to watch with silent hurt once more as he realizes that his possible suspicion of her still loving Sasuke is confirmed? Mind you this is just speculation now folks, nothing materialized.

Although Kishi has the final words on pairings, if any occur, I'd wouldn't want to see Naruto endure another silent heartbreak. It's Sakura's free will to come to him if she so wishes, but she is the one thing that keeps Naruto in touch with humanity, and keeping him from the point of no return.

#49 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

For ciardha's points:
Lol, I love point 5. I fell off my chair when I read that.=]
I think no one can disagree with points 1 and 2...I mean, the first time I saw him in that form, I was eating dinner...lets just say my computer screen doesn't like food very much...

#50 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

Wow...it's just Fan Art. Invalid Evidence.
Anyone can just go and draw a Kyuubi Naruto being kissed by Sakura.
Edit: Lovely art, though.

#51 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:55 PM

Have you ever thought that maybe Sakura was gonna do this to Naruto when HE went Kyuubi 4 tailed. Maybe.... But,But I don't think it would happen this way... I don't even think it would happen at all... NARUSAKU OWNS SASUSAKU!!!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#52 kabu-chan

kabu-chan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

It's a great fanart, but now really, if anyone thinks thats gonna happen, they've been reading too much fanfiction. ._.
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success.

#53 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:26 AM

Maybe she pulled an Elizabeth Swann, you know, kiss the guy one minute then pow, they die! Like what happened to Jack Sparrow (2) Commodore Norrington (3) and Sao Feng (3), and Will (3) except Sakura's knees are doing the hurting XD, kiss of death that one

#54 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:22 AM

good pic but it just seems almost more natural for her to be doing that with naruto instead of sasuke.

#55 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:35 AM

This should balance it out

I like Samurai-pets's work but he is hardcore SasuSaku/NaruHina though he has a couple of good pics of Sakura beating Sasuke around.

for NaruSaku, I like Nekoni
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#56 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Illjwamh @ Jun 24 2007, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HA! It looks like she's kneeing him in the balls. laugh.gif

Well, it won't happen like that.
Great picture, though. The artist is very skilled.

It would look like this:

Sakura: I'LL BRING YOU BACK FOR NARUTO!

Sasuke: -Stops her with Plot-Hole hookup no Jutsu.- HAHAHA, no.

Sakura: -Tries to kiss him, but reverses his jutsu with her ultimate techinque!-

UCHIHA DESTRUCTION TECHNIQUE! -BANG.-

#57 Guest_Konoha's White Fang_*

Guest_Konoha's White Fang_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 25 2007, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not going to happen.
1)Frankly Sasuke at CS2 would seriously creep her out (remember even at CS1 she said "that's not Sasuke") at CS2 she'd shudder in disgust at the monster he's willingly become. (unlike Naruto who had no say in having to deal with the kyuubi inside him and is conciously working to control it. Sasuke's going CS2 almost every fight now, even though he knows there's consequences from it- wonder when Kishimoto is going have those consequences start showing?)

2)She wouldn't come anywhere near him in that state after he tried to kill Yamato, Naruto and her last time and was completely dispassionate in tone saying he'd kill them at a whim and wasn't even at CS1 at the time.

3)Consequences of part 1- the crush was in tatters. Sasuke pretty much killed it when he gravely injured Naruto the first time. That's when Sakura started having true romantic feelings for Naruto. Her whole attitude toward bringing back Sasuke shifted to bringing him back for Naruto's bond, someone he considers his brother. She had come to the realization that Sasuke never had and never would have any romantic feelings for her, and even his friendship bond was far weaker for her than it was for Naruto.

4)Consequences of Grass Country arc in part 2- She doubts he's even redeemable. He's determined to be the dark avenger and permanently destroy any bonds of friendship- literally. Naruto really is the only keep her shreds of hope that Sasuke can be redeemed, for Sasuke's own good and for the sake of Naruto and his "brother" bond.

5)It's also pretty clear she suspects Sasuke is gay. (She's put it together:he's violently repulsed any female who came onto him, his only real emotional bonds have been with males, he willing went to and stayed with an obviously gay man for two and half years, etc...)

6)Her heart is with Naruto now, both Yamato and Sai noticed this after only knowing her a short time. And more to the point Sakura knows it's true and has willing accepted it. It's Naruto she loves and wants to protect, and will fight Sasuke to protect Naruto with her life (see Grass Country arc)

Yeah, but sasuke doesnt have CS2 anymore, Itachi removed it, so yeah

#58 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:02 AM

what's CS2??

what??!! sasuke's a gay?!! omg...

haha im agree with you for no.6!!

#59 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:31 PM

Thats really good, although I don't really care for pairings. That specific scene won't happen, and I doubt there will be SasuSaku, because of page 15 of naruto chapter 429
. Don't Press the red button

#60 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:09 PM

Ok, even if that did happen, it would only say that Kishi is ignoring all of Part 2 and the end of Part 1 development and having Sakura going back to fangirl mode. And then Sasuke would stab her and walk away, since it is obvious he just doesn't like girls. No, that doesn't mean he's gay, it means he's anti-sexual. He doesn't want a romantic relationship. Running up to him in that form and kissing him? No, although if she really loved him it's the type of thing she would do. However, she would instead give him a hug, or maybe push him onto the ground, straddle him and cry onto his chest before he pushes her off and stabs her. I would rather see Sakura doing that to Kyuubi Naruto, which we KNOW she would do, as she almost did it before. Kyuubi Naruto would have to accept it though, and be somewhat in control. And it would have to be three or lower, or else her entire body is burnt to ashes.

Edited by believeit6, 29 December 2008 - 06:04 PM.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users