Kanae

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/628/

Guess who's back? cool.gif cool.gif

As always, Sakura shows that even in the hardest of times, she is concerned not only about Naruto\'s safety, but about the burdens he takes on and the strain they may put him under. Plus, Naruto, as always, cheers her on by showing his will and personality alone.

My babies love.gif

Hopefully this will cheer up those who were thinking that Kishi had forgotten about NaruSaku tongue.gif the good things are always worth waiting for. And they're usually saved for last, so we just have to be a little patient laugh.gif we're quickly approaching the climax of the manga though, so it's only a matter of time.

Edited by Kanae, 23 April 2013 - 06:44 AM.

#2 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

Finally !!
Was waiting for a moment like this, even if it's a minor one right now. ^^

#3 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:37 AM

I knew,I knew, I knew ! Suffering rewarded, well, more or less, thank you Kishi did not spoil my birthday biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Now confrontation Kakashi vs Obito ... Will we finally find out why the murder of Rin?

There's something else that was even Sakura? huh.gif Nothing can be perfect

Edited by Sakura_Blossom, 23 April 2013 - 06:38 AM.

#4 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Yes, I can finally sleep without stress lol.

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

I have to admit, I like how Madara got that evil self coming out again. It makes him really evil. I got a bad feeling for Kakashi. He better not get killed by the likes of him. Also, now I'm wondering which fight are we going to focus? It does seem like the timeline is continuous and whatever you see, will make the other moment pass the time. So now, who are we going to focus? Kakashi is going to have a hell of bad time since Obito's pretty much stronger than him in many ways, let alone the eyes, but perhaps now, Obito could get his answers. That said well he better act up or else Kakashi is really dead. Another cliffhanger and it seems like if we do focus on Madara, this battle will end in this volume. Well then, let the big climax commence.

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

So Sakura did receive chakra but we never saw it. Why?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

Juubi has no controller? Does that mean it's going to go all out on everyone?

#8 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (Nostradamus @ Apr 23 2013, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Sakura did receive chakra but we never saw it. Why?

I guess it reall had to do with focus on sidecharacters.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#9 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Suup everyone

I guese the battle is gonna split in 2 parts then, 1 with Naruto and the rest (Sasuke and the Kages comming soon after) and Obito vs Kakashi which i think the point of theyre battle is to reveal why did Kakashi kill Rin. And im just pointing out there, maybe Madara will just leave the battle to find Hashirama, but that im not sure cause they can just fight there in the middle too.

JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (RikutoShika @ Apr 23 2013, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Suup everyone

I guese the battle is gonna split in 2 parts then, 1 with Naruto and the rest (Sasuke and the Kages comming soon after) and Obito vs Kakashi which i think the point of theyre battle is to reveal why did Kakashi kill Rin. And im just pointing out there, maybe Madara will just leave the battle to find Hashirama, but that im not sure cause they can just fight there in the middle too.

That's the vibe I was feeling. He has susanoo on and he was really eager to find out Hashirama is around. Lastly, it seems there's no controller, so does that mean the beast is on its own?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 23 April 2013 - 06:51 AM.

#11 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 23 2013, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the vibe I was feeling. He has susanoo on and he was really eager to find out Hashirama is around. Lastly, it seems there's no controller, so does that mean the beast is on its own?

Yeah, Im wondering if Naruto will be stuck with just fighting the Juubi. Cause with Obito gone, i dont think Madara is interested with Naruto at this point. I guese Naruto wont see any important pages untill Sasuke and Minato come in the picture.

JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#12 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Sakura! finally Kishi decided to draw you~! So happy TAT. I think her time to shine is coming up really soon. I mean after all this time Kishi has been sidelining her and all of a sudden she is somewhat focused in this chapter. I am a little bit worried though b/c Madara already sensed Hashirama's chakara which means Sasuke and the kages are close... Sakura's moment better not be because of Sasuke...

Possitive note, Kakashi's reasoning for killing Rin is definitely coming up. I am looking forward to that! And of course the Naruto/Dad meet up and possibly Madara vs Hashirama round 2.

would write more but too tired. Sorry if it's hard to read lol

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#13 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Apr 23 2013, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess it reall had to do with focus on sidecharacters.

I guess too.
Don't you think that Sakura's worries will have something to do with the next chapter ? I mean, she may be right, because of protecting everyone, Naruto may be hurt (never happened on the battlefield yet), and I think he'll be the one who'll be the most hurted after Juubi's Tempest Chii.

Kinda happy that Kishimoto didn't focus anymore on Hinata, confirmed my toughts, side character develloppement, wich means that the minor part of this War was Hinata.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (RikutoShika @ Apr 23 2013, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, Im wondering if Naruto will be stuck with just fighting the Juubi. Cause with Obito gone, i dont think Madara is interested with Naruto at this point. I guese Naruto wont see any important pages untill Sasuke and Minato come in the picture.

Yeah. Madara has no concern with Naruto, but now, he's eager with Hashirama, which result with Sasuke. I always said that Sasuke and Madara were destined to meet because it really does focus on both since Kuruma first mentioned the name. It's a long foreshadow and now, here we are. I get the feeling Minato will be the only one to go separate way to help Naruto. It's not exactly the meeting he was hoping for, but it will do. God, Naruto and Sakura meeting him is already giving me butterflies. It's possible that Obito and Kakashi could come back after 1-3 chapters, but we have to see on the next focus. Already the beginning of the first chapter of the volume, and it's already showing promises. It's not even over so expect more guys. happy.gif

#15 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

heh thats the sakura i know your worried about your hyperactive ninja

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#16 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

That was terrifying --Click here to view--
I went into this chapter not knowing what to expect but like everyone else it was somewhat relieving to see that it wasn't anymore NH or incessant focusing on side characters. Still this does present the unnerving factor that nothing special happened with Sakura as alot of people here were theorizing like Kakashi sending her to the Kamui dimension for a surprise attack or traveling to where the Kages are to meet with Tsunade one final time.

I can't say I was all that interested in the action. Partially because I can't even understand it anymore due to how chaotic everything has been. I'm literally trembling from apprehension right now with this chapter because of the character interactions. It's awesome to see Sakura again and I hope she stays around for a good long time but I would still like to see more from her specifically and not just as a group. To be honest I half expected to see an exclusive chapter with her as the main focus either heading to the Kages or revealing herself to Tobi in the pocket dimension with some awesome attack that significantly damages him. Unfortunately none of that came to be but I'm just relieved to see her again.

That aside, it would seem the Jubi is nearing completion. And was anyone else disturbed my Madara's face when he realized Hashirama was around? Talk about disturbing in a hilarious sort of way. I read gag theories on other forums about how Kishi likes to tease with these yaoi moments. Madara having what could only be described as an erratic reaction of being overjoyed just seems to verify what others have theorized on other forums. I think they described the panel as "orgasmic" for Madara. Heh...

Kakashi vs Tobi in the pocket dimension will be interesting. No doubt Kishi is going to put some strong emphasis on their fight since it is relatively personal.

In the end this chapter was okay. I haven't really been too focused with the general plot since the alliance arrived. Sakura and seeing her once again is my only concern. The only possible thing that could detract from that now is an update on Kabuto's status.

Edited by Atheck, 23 April 2013 - 07:15 AM.

#17 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

Finally! We got to see Sakura even though she didn't fight, but at least we finally got to see her and it seems like we were rewarded with a small NaruSaku moment of sorts with her worrying about Naruto. See that shows she cares for Naruto... anyway I enjoyed this chapter more after last week's fiasco with Sasuke suddenly turning good. Hopefully we'll see more of Naruto next week.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#18 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

Yeah that was a pretty good chapter but it might just be me glad to have the exposition over though I am surprised Sasuke and co didn't arrive this chapter, I figured Sakura would pop up again after the events of the last chapter considering her development revolves around Naruto and Sasuke, I just hope this focus means she will actually get some action, the most optimistic part of me wants to see a full Team 7 reunion and them all fighting together but at this point I'd just take anything.

I can't get over how odd Obito looks from time to time, when hes close up he looks good but from a distance the scars on his face just look weird to me. Speaking of Obito though, with him and Kakashi now fighting within their Kamui dimension and Minato coming to the battlefield we might not have any dialogue between Minato and Obito something I was hoping to see.

Also what was up with Shino? When Naruto had his speech about his friends and it focused on Kakashi and Sakura in one panel and Hinata and Shino in the other.
"One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong".

#19 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ Apr 23 2013, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess too.
Don't you think that Sakura's worries will have something to do with the next chapter ? I mean, she may be right, because of protecting everyone, Naruto may be hurt (never happened on the battlefield yet), and I think he'll be the one who'll be the most hurted after Juubi's Tempest Chii.

Kinda happy that Kishimoto didn't focus anymore on Hinata, confirmed my toughts, side character develloppement, wich means that the minor part of this War was Hinata.

thoughts mostly --Click here to view--
Honestly I feel it will be more about Kakashi vs. Obito this entire volume. Thou I hope we get an aftermath of that storm thing. And it seems Hashirama really brings the bad in Madara. Oh and by the way Hinata was in this chapter and she was meh....

#20 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:22 AM

sakura is back and I'm happy.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users