#201 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jul 27 2010, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said he will become complete by sealing the juubi in him, thus gaining the beast's power. I think that's what "completed" means. The sharingan originated from the beast, thus if he gains the beast he will have a complete sharingan, even more powerful than Sasuke's

Yes I know that but I believe there is more to it than that, We've seen the flashbacks of Madara and he was a fierce fighter, the one we've seen so far is a one trick pony, he doesn't use any other powers of the MS, and considiering he trained Itachi to use the MS it means he must know about the other powers but why exactly doesn't he use them? I don't think Madara ever regained his full power after his defeat against the First Hokage, and also don't think the body he posses now is his own, but either a possed body or one made by from Zetsu, The body we didn't see is his original body.

Edited by harry4e, 27 July 2010 - 03:24 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#202 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:06 PM

Considering he's probably 100 or so years old and is more of a manipulator than a fighter, he's probably a lot more rusty and weak even if he did regain his full power.

#203 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jul 27 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes I know that but I believe there is more to it than that, We've seen the flashbacks of Madara and he was a fierce fighter, the one we've seen so far is a one trick pony, he doesn't use any other powers of the MS, and considiering he trained Itachi to use the MS it means he must know about the other powers but why exactly doesn't he use them? I don't think Madara ever regained his full power after his defeat against the First Hokage, and also don't think the body he posses now is his own, but either a possed body or one made by from Zetsu, The body we didn't see is his original body.

Yeah i think that too and maybe Hashirama used some kind of sealing jutsu.

Does anyone else find it weird he calls himself Tobi and the 2nd Hokage's name is Tobirama?

#204 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 27 2010, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone else find it weird he calls himself Tobi and the 2nd Hokage's name is Tobirama?

Interesting implication. It would be quite ironic if Madara was using the body of a prominent member of his hated archrival clan. At this time, I think it's unrelated though.

Regarding Madara's lack of using any MS techniques (unless that space time warp ability is such a technique), Itachi did say he was merely a shell of his former self. I simply thought Itachi was referring to Madara's power and that the statement was figurative. In Itachi's speach to Sasuke regarding the secret of the MS, I thought he implied that obtaining the EMS had the side effect of immortality (such as it is). Because of this, I've been dismissing thoughts of Madara switching bodies ala Orochimaru.

However, I am intrigued by harry4e's notion that the mystery body Kabuto summoned was Madara's original body.

*edit: not sure how much longer the link will work tongue.gif

Edited by iwant2bnaruto, 27 July 2010 - 10:12 PM.

#205 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 27 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point, also didn't Tobimaru die holding up a battalion of merceneries? So his body might never have been retrieved by Konoha and he had a Time-space Jutsu aswell...hmmm...intruiging stuff.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users