Close
Photo

What Would You Do If You Were In the Naruto Universe?

Naruto Self Insert

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Mythical

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

The first thing I will do is to have relationships with the community there and to educate myself about their science and books about ninja techniques and their discoveries.

Perhaps I will do other natural things, for example: carrying out difficult missions, making historic achievements, I must sacrificing blood and life for protecting the villagers, secretly encouraging Naruto and Sakura to stay together.

Finally I will try to be the only mythical hero there.

Edited by thelordofspace72, 30 November 2017 - 07:43 AM.

#22 Analyzer

Analyzer

Fact Checker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:59 PM

The first thing I will do is to have relationships with the community there and to educate myself about their science and books about ninja techniques and their discoveries.

Perhaps I will do other natural things, for example: carrying out difficult missions, making historic achievements, not only sacrificing blood and life, but even protecting the villagers, secretly encouraging Naruto and Sakura to stay together.

Finally I will try to be the only mythical hero there.

Nice, like it. 

#23 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:49 PM

I'll train to be the best ninja there is and focus on my fire and wind justus. I will try to be a Hokage. If I get into a team, I'll form bonds with them along with other teams too. I want to discover what the Naruto universe have of mysteries.

If Naruto will challenge me with the Hokage post, it will sure be a strong challenge.

Edited by T XD, 20 November 2017 - 05:49 PM.

#24 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,499 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:11 PM

Okay but what if you go to Naruto world and you don't get upgraded with the ability to have super powers?! What's the fall back plan? :lmao: just regular you.

rsz_kishi_stole_christmas.png
http://tsukihoshino....s-from-everyone

#25 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,676 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

Okay but what if you go to Naruto world and you don't get upgraded with the ability to have super powers?! What's the fall back plan? :lmao: just regular you.

But, I already have my jutsus. So, they'll have to be upgraded with training :P

#26 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 08:48 PM

It would depend on the circumstances.

If I ended up there as who I am now, yeah, I'd probably do a lot of what was already mentioned by others.

If I ended up there as a "blank slate" though (no memories of my present life and whatnot)...dunno...maybe learn what I can, then try to start my own village, lol. Hidden Dragon Village, bwahahaha! XD

2e5.gif

#27 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:48 PM

If I can access chakra, I'd be a bounty hunter to test my skills and maybe eventually become a sensei. If I was in the Leaf Village, depending if I'm dropped in by start of Shippuden, I'd be trying to discreetly make Sakura realize that Sasuke's not good for her.

Hell, maybe I'd even offer to be a pseudo/test boyfriend for her to make her more open minded on moving on 😏

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users