31579 replies to this topic

#26001 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

True. BUT if Naruto had a different style but was portrayed still as he was in the Last he'd still be a scumbag He just happened to have that hair style when he became said scumbag. Naruto and his personality in the Last defines the hair, not the other way around. If you get what I'm saying. :smile:

Yeah, which is what I mean. If the haircut is on Naruto...it is a scumbag haircut. If it is on ichigo, it is a cool haircut.

It is like someone wearingcamoflouge. If you are soldier or hunter, it is understandable. If you are not, you just look like a jackass

Japan loves kaguya, Because Kaguya is based on Princess Kaguya(a princess from the moon an alien). a 10th-century japanese folklore. (search google) so your word won't reach Japan. Japan likes Kaguya otsutsuki as a final villian because her mythology, her history is legend.

I would reply: "Is that why Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru are far more popular than HInata in Japan? Because they like those characters better than this so called "main heroine.""

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 February 2018 - 12:10 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26002 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:36 AM

I would reply: "Is that why Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru are far more popular than HInata in Japan? Because they like those characters better than this so called "main heroine.""

Thing is James I really don't want to waste my time I just lied and said it was my Cousin who watched Naruto and I was more of a one piece fans.

They found the video that Lucky Chi done about Kaguya and how to have made her better, oddly she came all the way to my Youtube page on a vid I did with MGS 5.

#26003 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:58 AM

Thing is James I really don't want to waste my time I just lied and said it was my Cousin who watched Naruto and I was more of a one piece fans.

They found the video that Lucky Chi done about Kaguya and how to have made her better, oddly she came all the way to my Youtube page on a vid I did with MGS 5.

Well, then ignore them. No need to bother over it or just delete the comment.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26004 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:12 AM

https://littlehoarde...d-now-493698721

Something to share considering how sad and legit it all is. @_@

#26005 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:04 AM

https://littlehoarde...d-now-493698721

Something to share considering how sad and legit it all is. @_@

It goes to show you Kishimoto doesn't respect his female characters.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#26006 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:27 AM

It goes to show you Kishimoto doesn't respect his female characters.

Damn straight.

#26007 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:36 AM

Oddle someone came to my youtube page to tell me how great Kaguya is as a villain and that people in Japan love her, hell my vid was not even about Naruto. this is what they said.

kitten

Japan loves kaguya, Because Kaguya is based on Princess Kaguya(a princess from the moon an alien). a 10th-century japanese folklore. (search google) so your word won't reach Japan. Japan likes Kaguya otsutsuki as a final villian because her mythology, her history is legend.

I just acted like I was not a Naruto fan, best way not to deal with the trolls now.

So many better representations of the mythology than some last minute buttpull of a villain...even a one-off villain version like the Kaguya from the second Inuyasha movie was better.

2e5.gif

#26008 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:00 PM

Damn straight.

I'd say kurotschi did something with her life and became her villages kage which I'm all for. In fact the only good out of the ending were the new kage save naruto cause kitten him, dauri as raikage awesome.

#26009 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

Oddle someone came to my youtube page to tell me how great Kaguya is as a villain and that people in Japan love her, hell my vid was not even about Naruto. this is what they said.

kitten

I just acted like I was not a Naruto fan, best way not to deal with the trolls now.

I remember that, that person just casually asked in my video  if I think she was coming back, and all I say said was it's a possibility I can easily say that. Then, later that day I remember he left that comment, and I was like thinking to myself "did he get the impression that I was bashing her with that comment?" cause all I said was that it was possibility and that was it.  

oh well didnt really feel the need to comment back though cause it didn't really feel like it was worth my time.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#26010 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

I remember that, that person just casually asked in my video  if I think she was coming back, and all I say said was it's a possibility I can easily say that. Then, later that day I remember he left that comment, and I was like thinking to myself "did he get the impression that I was bashing her with that comment?" cause all I said was that it was possibility and that was it.  

oh well didnt really feel the need to comment back though cause it didn't really feel like it was worth my time.

OK, that is really weird to me, but I guess it also is people doing anything to defend the ending without thinking about context in any critiques or analyses, especially if it comes to pairings, which shows you how stupid a lot of people can be about all of this. XP

#26011 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:02 PM

Yeah, which is what I mean. If the haircut is on Naruto...it is a scumbag haircut. If it is on ichigo, it is a cool haircut.

It is like someone wearingcamoflouge. If you are soldier or hunter, it is understandable. If you are not, you just look like a jackass

Yeah I know that, I was specifically directing my point to the "Scumbag haircut" joke truth be told though it IS funny

And good question. WHY ARE THOSE characters more popular than the main heroine?

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 February 2018 - 09:03 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26012 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:45 PM

when it has been 84 years since the manga ended but the nh mantra remain the same: "when in doubt, blame narusaku shippers"

QRPN5Ov.jpg

they seem like the same kind of person who'll say damn narusaku fans if they stepped into dog poo irl :lmao:

Edited by Hanabi, 12 February 2018 - 09:46 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#26013 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

How was it a happy ending? Seriously. None of Team 7 is smiling, and they aren't together. Not even two out of three are together. They're all separated and never see each other. These people failed to even understand the themes of the damn story.

#26014 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:23 AM

How was it a happy ending? Seriously. None of Team 7 is smiling, and they aren't together. Not even two out of three are together. They're all separated and never see each other. These people failed to even understand the themes of the damn story.

Is anyone other then Orochimaru happy after the ending?

#26015 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:40 AM

Kabuto might be happy too. He gets to run an even more ridiculous orphanage than his beloved adopted mother did.

#26016 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:42 AM

Don't forget Hinata. She got her happy ending too.  :zaru:

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 February 2018 - 03:42 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#26017 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:58 AM

Don't forget Hinata. She got her happy ending too.  :zaru:

Even if she tries to make everyone else in her family happy, but fails tremendously.

#26018 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:30 AM

Well, Hinata ruined everything in a way Orochimaru never could. I'm pretty sure Sakura would not step aside so that Naruto could be with Orochimaru.

#26019 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:11 AM

Nah but Naruto would step aside so Sakura could be with Orochimaru :zaru:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#26020 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:38 AM

Nah but Naruto would step aside so Sakura could be with Orochimaru :zaru:

Nah, Orochimaru is supposed to be with Tsunade. Remember how Analyzer taught us that? She had always had feelings for Orochimaru in the past, as the canon CLEARLY showed. Now that he's good, they can get married. So Oro can't be with Sakura for that reason.

Edited by DrK, 13 February 2018 - 07:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users