• Please log in to reply
31579 replies to this topic

#25961 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:42 PM

...except...for....that....fugly....scumbag....hair! STOP USING IT, PEOPLE!!! x_x

Naruto is such a tool with that hair, it looks so bad it's like what in the hell where you thinking. At least ichigo at the end of bleach hairstyle look better.

#25962 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:33 AM

Lol guys, guys you need to watch this Vegeta and Zoro roast Sasuke all of you need to watch this its funny and makes Sasuke look like a kitten.

#25963 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:42 AM

...except...for....that....fugly....scumbag....hair! STOP USING IT, PEOPLE!!! x_x

I don't get why NS artists use that hair style. Its disgusting. D I S G U S T I N G
its the worst hair style i have ever seen and my 7 year old sister once gave herself a reverse Mohawk once, As in, she took a pair of clippers and went right down the middle of her head :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#25964 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:46 AM

I don't get why NS artists use that hair style. Its disgusting. D I S G U S T I N G
its the worst hair style i have ever seen and my 7 year old sister once gave herself a reverse Mohawk once, As in, she took a pair of clippers and went right down the middle of her head :zaru:

Welcome to the club, Tsuki. I honestly wonder if it is just because it's so much easier to do than it is anything else. Which is a shame, since I would have made Naruto's hairstyle closer to Minato's in the long run. Or still like it was when he was a teenager, since look at Goku in Dragon Ball's final arc when he was 18; his hair still remained the same over the years that we had seen him before his big throwdown with Piccolo. :D

#25965 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:58 AM

Staying as his hair always was, messy and kinda bushy would have been fine, but this short, shorn Obito homage doesn't fit who Naruto has ever been.

Fiting i guess since he doesn't even act like himself :hm:

#25966 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:08 AM

Staying as his hair always was, messy and kinda bushy would have been fine, but this short, shorn Obito homage doesn't fit who Naruto has ever been.

Fiting i guess since he doesn't even act like himself :hm:

And that it shows he's the ultimate scumbag as people in Japan have called him given the crap The Last claims.  :down:

#25967 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

Well, it's really convenient though. Just go to any hair salon and ask for the Scumbag Cut. There's no need to look through those style books. You can get a hairstyle that will make the whole world hate you without putting in any real effort.

Like it would take far too long to say "Give me a hairstyle that makes me look like an insincere, shallow imitation of myself. And try to make it look like I don't care about my friends at all"

No one wants to bother with all that.

Ichigo got that haircut. Does that make him a scumbag? :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25968 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

Indigo actually still looked good with that hair cut though :zaru: and he didn't give up on any of his dreams after getting it either.

#25969 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

Indigo actually still looked good with that hair cut though :zaru: and he didn't give up on any of his dreams after getting it either.

Exactly, and the fact too Ichigo at least had development with Orihime that didn't destroy any of the narrative of Bleach as a whole, that is why it can be OK.

#25970 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

I still want IchiRuki. I just... I respect the alternative. I don't respect Kishimoto.

#25971 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

I still want IchiRuki. I just... I respect the alternative. I don't respect Kishimoto.

I can understand why people like IchiRuki. It had enough development throughout the whole manga to be canon, and I wouldn't even have a problem with it, though I ship IchiHime. IchiRuki had solid groundwork, and most of all, it made sense. Unlike other certain ending pairings...

Edited by winter-serenade, 08 February 2018 - 05:15 PM.

#25972 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

I can understand why people like IchiRuki. It had enough development throughout the whole manga to be canon, and I wouldn't even have a problem with it, though I ship IchiHime. IchiRuki had solid groundwork, and most of all, it made sense. Unlike other certain ending pairings...

Yep, though the only drawback to IchiRuki I see is that Ichigo would either have to give up his life on Earth, or Rukia would have to leave Soul Society, which I wouldn't see either of them do so easily.

#25973 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

Not to mention that Rukia has had history with Renji, way before her first encounter with Ichigo. So yeah, Bleach pairings was done right (I saw and read We KNOT Always Love You novel, plenty of RenRuki, though it went vague with IchiHime for some reason) but Naruto got shafted bad.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25974 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:19 PM

That's the difference though between Bleach and Naruto in terms of the pairing side of things.  it could've gone either way between IchiRuki, Ichime, RenRuki, and Ishihime throughout the series. Kubo laid out the groundwork in a way that was like no complaints. 

Granted I would've preferred Ishihime over IchiHime cause I they the dynamic with Uryu and Orhime is better than Ichigo and Orhime, like how I think IchiRuki is better than RenRuki, but that's just me. Not trying to start to a flame war, just giving my thoughts on the better. Like I said though I'm alright with the end game pairings. 

Though, I'm mainly going by the manga material more so then I am with the light novels since that's technically considered expanded material that's not in the manga, but you know. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 08 February 2018 - 06:21 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#25975 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:30 PM

Naruto is such a tool with that hair, it looks so bad it's like what in the hell where you thinking. At least ichigo at the end of bleach hairstyle look better.

I like this style better. Of all the fanart Kishimoto could have used for inspiration, why didn't he use this one?

20zwdmv.jpg

As for the Bleach pairings, the only problem with it was that it was rushed in the end, but the ideas still stood. The intent was always there and despite cutting development on the floor, they didn't just butcher it all just to make something happen. Like you all said, Bleach at least has development where it could have went either way and it would have made sense. I have rewatched and read Bleach and while I can see exactly what the IchiRuki fans are talking about, IchiHime is the one that had the best chance because I look at both Ichigo and Orihime as characters. Ichigo just didn't see Rukia that way, at least that is not how I interpreted it. Sure, he cared about her, but he always felt like he owed her one and not because he was in love with her. Rukia may have had feelings for Ichigo, but she definitly had more history with Renji. I think when Renjiw as first introduced it was hard to see, but after learning of everything about him and his history with Rukia...he because better.

Renji and Rukia is what SasuSaku should have been done right, but no. Instead they make....this...and instead we get possibly the worst anime couple in the history of mankind.

Hell, I have alot more respect for Sword Art Online now and it;s writing pratice after Naruto and everyone seems to hate SAO for some reason.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 February 2018 - 06:37 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25976 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

Lol guys, guys you need to watch this Vegeta and Zoro roast Sasuke all of you need to watch this its funny and makes Sasuke look like a kitten.

Now we just need one for Naruto himself...and Sakura...and pretty much everyone...

2e5.gif

#25977 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:50 PM

Now we just need one for Naruto himself...and Sakura...and pretty much everyone...

I rather have Kaoru, Orihime, and Taiga rip HInata a new one.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25978 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:53 PM

I rather have Kaoru, Orihime, and Taiga rip HInata a new one.

That could be fun to see XD

#25979 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

That could be fun to see XD

Hinata: "My name is Hinata Hyuga and I am in love with Nar-"
Orihime: "REJECT!!!!!"

*Orihime goes on to recreate reality where HInata is alone, NS and SK are canon, and their kids are actually awesome."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25980 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

Yeah but it's called the "scumbag hair cut" so I''m asking if that applies to Ichigo too if he has that haircut, not if he looks good in it or the conclusion of Bleach in general, who his wife is etc. if it only applies to Boruto's dad then just call it the "Boruto's dad cut" :th_yeah:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users