#6321 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (Michi @ Nov 13 2012, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, soooo...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this around here or if someone else already posted this?

Buuuut here's the clip (link) where Sakura drags Naruto! BEWARE: THIS SCENE IS FULL OF CUTENESS IJUWIOUEWIREWIHFI ohboy.png

We do have this in this thread somewhere, but I don't blame you if you didn't want to search through the 318 pages to check. I myself don't think it's all that cute, in fact I dare say if this happened in real life anywhere to anyone, they'd be upset. Overanalysis? Yes, but true.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#6322 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

lol XD its cute how sakura wants to storm off with naruto.

though he had to say the taboo word "date" and got ear-pulled.

XD lol naruto whining at the end was cuttte~~ love.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#6323 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

I wouldn't overthink it. I do like it because it's sets up for the development between them. From getting mad at each other to being really kind to each other (hinting the romance chance). Besides, it's only a comedy routine, so yeah, no need to think more than that. I admit though, you can't blame Naruto because he didn't know what was going on since she just grabs his hand out of nowhere.

Btw, courtesy to ladygt93, here's an interesting ad.

I'm not the one to judge but I must admit, I love what they did there. It's like new generation next to old generation. The best part is that they are lined up next to their counterparts and it's just them, who are my favorites. Well done, marketing. happy.gif

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 14 November 2012 - 06:15 AM.

#6324 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

A friend of mine on Youtube told me to post this here so and then this one And skip to 2:40 in it for the Kushina hug scene, wish I knew what they were saying.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#6325 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

^ I love Minato's expressions when he gets nervous around Kushina. Reminds me of how Naruto gets scared of an angry Sakura.

And they say Naruto got all of his traits from his mother. The majority, yes, but not all. laugh.gif

#6326 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Wow! I wish I knew what they were saying in the top vid. Kushina's voice actor has such a lovely voice. And in the end, she is whispering something about Naruto and Sakura-chan...I wish I knew what it was!

Also, watching it, it's nice to see Naruto donning Minato's coat. I wonder how that will play out in the manga — will Sakura find a copy of the old coat and bring it to him or will she be instrumental in having a new one made, then presents it to him? His new kyuubi chakra cloak looks nice, but it's not a true fabric robe. So someone will need to make or bring him a new one. I wonder if the movie is foreshadowing that a little bit?

#6327 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Wow, thanks for videos. I forgot it's coming out tomorrow for Taiwan. Lucky!
QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 15 2012, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ I love Minato's expressions when he gets nervous around Kushina. Reminds me of how Naruto gets scared of an angry Sakura.

And they say Naruto got all of his traits from his mother. The majority, yes, but not all. laugh.gif

Lol so I was right. He is scared of Kushina. I can't blame him. I remember him sounding nervous when he was explaining that when she gets mad, she can be really scary. Well sure, Naruto get majority from Kushina, but the smile and scare factor from his lover comes from Minato. That and rasengan but yeah. laugh.gif

#6328 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

Can anybody figure out what Kushina voice actor was saying about Sakura and Naruto?

#6329 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Wow, great to see some new stuff still coming out for the movie wow.png

Video 1:
  • I really liked Kushina hugging Naruto at the very end, it was super sweet; I wonder why he was unconscious though - knocked out in the wake of Menma kidnapping Sakura, I'm guessing
  • Seeing more of the scene with Naruto putting on the coat was nice too
  • I was really amused at seeing Minato acting all nervous around Kushina too, and the scene where he is placing the coat (?) on Kushina (keeping his hands on her shoulders) as they're sitting at the kitchen table - I really like seeing more of the dynamics of their relationship in general
  • They were talking about family, and Sakura's family at the end - "kazuku" = family, so nothing pairing related from what I could tell
  • I'm quite interesting in hearing what Junko was saying about Hinata, Shikamaru, and Sasuke - maybe which character changes she though were the greatest, or most amusing??
  • I really like how both Junko and Emi refer to Sakura as Sakura-chan, like Naruto does; I wonder if Kushina refers to Sakura as such also in the movie?

Video 2:
  • It's so weird seeing the VAs doing the voices without the animation, especially from Junko, and especially when they're just making the little hitches of breath or gasps
  • That smack was really loud ninja.gif
  • The hug scene was done so well, particularly Naruto's hesitance in hugging her back shamefulcry0js.gif wonder where Sakura was during this scene - was she watching, or healing Kakashi since she apparently finished healing Kushina?

Thanks so much for sharing the videos! Now if we could only get a higher quality video sneak peak at some of the NaruSaku scenes - perhaps there is one with the NaruSaku bridal style save since there is a high quality screen cap of it /wishful thinking

Edited by Paptala, 15 November 2012 - 08:48 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6330 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

wtf did minato just smack naruto? :|

ナルサク

#6331 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Nov 15 2012, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf did minato just smack naruto? :|

Yea - Naruto was saying some really bratty things about Kushina though - Minato had told Naruto not to run ahead, and Naruto didn't listen. Then Kushina got hurt saving him, and Minato is scolding him for not listening, and I think Naruto said something along the lines of Kushina shouldn't have gotten in the way (but I'm not 100% sure that was line) (it came off as really ungrateful and insensitive though, I do remember that much).

Naruto just believes these are imposters though, if I understand correctly, and this is apparently the scene where Naruto starts to let his guard down around the AU Minato and Kushina and start to enjoy being in that world with them.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6332 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 15 2012, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Video 1:
  • I really like how both Junko and Emi refer to Sakura as Sakura-chan, like Naruto does; I wonder if Kushina refers to Sakura as such also in the movie?

Video 2:
  • The hug scene was done so well, particularly Naruto's hesitance in hugging her back shamefulcry0js.gif wonder where Sakura was during this scene - was she watching, or healing Kakashi since she apparently finished healing Kushina?

Thanks so much for sharing the videos! Now if we could only get a higher quality video sneak peak at some of the NaruSaku scenes - perhaps there is one with the NaruSaku bridal style save since there is a high quality screen cap of it /wishful thinking

She was there during the entire scene and watched them. Once Naruto hugged back, the screen is shifted to Sakura. Not only this scene, but I believe all the 'major' scenes where Naruto interacted with his AU!Parent, the focus is shifted to Sakura.

I think It was intentional, and I personally feel that Kishi is trying to emphasize Sakura's role as the witness to Naruto's world and journey (in this movie). It can also serve as a pointer that Sakura is starting to understand how Naruto feels, as part of her development.

Almost everyone in the village address her by 'Sakura-chan' (except Hinata, for obvious reason). Even the lady who give Sakura sweets also refer her as 'Sakura-Chan'. In AU, everyone admire her, children idolize her and she was respected as the hero's daughter. Ino was very cute when she calls Sakura, I think boys will love Ino in this movie smile.gif.

I dont recall Kushina or Minato calling her Sakura-chan, they always refer her as 'The Hero's Daughter', but I might be wrong. We need to remember that this AU!Minato and AU!Kushina is not the actual Naruto's parents, but Menma's.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#6333 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Namaenash @ Nov 16 2012, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was there during the entire scene and watched them. Once Naruto hugged back, the screen is shifted to Sakura. Not only this scene, but I believe all the 'major' scenes where Naruto interacted with his AU!Parent, the focus is shifted to Sakura.

I think It was intentional, and I personally feel that Kishi is trying to emphasize Sakura's role as the witness to Naruto's world and journey (in this movie). It can also serve as a pointer that Sakura is starting to understand how Naruto feels, as part of her development.

Almost everyone in the village address her by 'Sakura-chan' (except Hinata, for obvious reason). Even the lady who give Sakura sweets also refer her as 'Sakura-Chan'. In AU, everyone admire her, children idolize her and she was respected as the hero's daughter. Ino was very cute when she calls Sakura, I think boys will love Ino in this movie smile.gif.

I dont recall Kushina or Minato calling her Sakura-chan, they always refer her as 'The Hero's Daughter', but I might be wrong. We need to remember that this AU!Minato and AU!Kushina is not the actual Naruto's parents, but Menma's.

Wow, that is definitely all on Kishi's part there. So, that hugging scene, what was her reaction? Was it positive as in she is happy to see him with a family, or negative as in he is accepting what's not real to them?

#6334 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Namaenash @ Nov 16 2012, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks so much for answering! happy.gif Great to know that not only was Sakura watching, but that it was emphasized by shifting the focus onto her -- I agree that it definitely was part of Sakura's development in the movie.

Interesting also how almost everyone calls her Sakura-chan in this world -- its sweet to hear how everyone adores her in that world, but kind of sad at the same time because her parents aren't there.

Hmm, the hero's daughter eh? Well, even if they aren't the real Minato and Kushina, its still interesting to see their take on Sakura.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6335 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 16 2012, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks so much for answering! happy.gif Great to know that not only was Sakura watching, but that it was emphasized by shifting the focus onto her -- I agree that it definitely was part of Sakura's development in the movie.

Interesting also how almost everyone calls her Sakura-chan in this world -- its sweet to hear how everyone adores her in that world, but kind of sad at the same time because her parents aren't there.

Hmm, the hero's daughter eh? Well, even if they aren't the real Minato and Kushina, its still interesting to see their take on Sakura.

More reasons on who knows Naruto best out of Hinata and Sakura, even if not canon. The fact is that Sakura experiences Naruto's struggles and hardships throughout the manga/anime. In this movie, not only she learns the loneliness of Naruto, but she learns how much he wanted a family and how happy he would have been with a family. Granted he's happy in the real world now, but the idea of living in a family is needed in everyone's life. I thank Kishi for being consistent to his characters in this movie.

#6336 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:56 AM

Maybe this movie is really also to show the change of sakuras feeling from sasuke to naruto like its shown pretty clear in the scene where sakura whitness sasuke flirting with other girls.
Its maybe there to show how sakura currently feels in the manga towards naruto, after the lover nin scene, who knows.

But where else should be the point in making a movie full of NS moments and development if it means nothing to the manga?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6337 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

So apparently there's been talk over at NF that this movie wasn't actually written by Kishimoto anymore than the third shippuden movie was, since he is credited second (i.e. that this movie is a product of the anime-team).

Is there any merit to this claim, honestly? Not that I won't still love the amazing fan service we're getting from the movie, but it would just be nice to know if this actually came from Kishi (which of course I'm still inclined to believe, I would just want to be sure and not just dismiss it offhand just because it doesn't agree with me).

So what do you guys think? Has anyone in the movie thread there ever substantiated this?
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6338 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 21 2012, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So apparently there's been talk over at NF that this movie wasn't actually written by Kishimoto anymore than the third shippuden movie was, since he is credited second (i.e. that this movie is a product of the anime-team).

Is there any merit to this claim, honestly? Not that I won't still love the amazing fan service we're getting from the movie, but it would just be nice to know if this actually came from Kishi (which of course I'm still inclined to believe, I would just want to be sure and not just dismiss it offhand just because it doesn't agree with me).

So what do you guys think? Has anyone in the movie thread there ever substantiated this?

Why are you even listening to people at NF? Let met guess those people who claimed the movie has nothing to do with Kishi are NH and SS fans why am I not surprised? rolleyes.gif Honestly it was clearly shown in the first trailer of RTN that the movie was written and directed by Kishimoto Massashi, unless there's another Kishimoto which is an impostor and he's a big time NS supporter hm...That will make sense lol. There's no need to listen to those fans, they have always been in denial what good would it do to listen to them? I stopped listening to them a long time ago and I feel so much better I did the right thing. Time to move on and get on with our lives it's not the end of the world if there's a movie that focuses a lot on NS (except for December 21).

Edited by Gravenimage, 21 November 2012 - 01:35 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6339 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Nov 21 2012, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually thats not true the movie is written by Yuka Miyata and Kishimoto and the story is ONLY by Kishimoto. All they saw was that its written by those two but story and written i something different.

Also why make a big anounce that the story is made by kishi if its not? Thata makes defenitly no sense just NF again omg XDDD

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#6340 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 21 2012, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually thats not true the movie is written by Yuka Miyata and Kishimoto and the story is ONLY by Kishimoto. All they saw was that its written by those two but story and written i something different.

Also why make a big anounce that the story is made by kishi if its not? Thata makes defenitly no sense just NF again omg XDDD

Agreed we should know by now not to listen to NF or trust for the matter.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users