Hi...i'm new

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 darthsoraXIII

darthsoraXIII

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, Naruto and Sakura together...<br />Sora, Kairi, Sora and Kairi together...<br />Ighigo, Rukia, Ichigo and Rukia together...<br /><br />I see a pattern forming here.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:16 AM

Hello, I'm darthsoraXIII and I thought, I love narusaku, so a fanclub must be great. I don't really know what to say...hi.

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:18 AM

Hello and welcome

#3 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:20 AM

What is UUUPPPPPP!!! biggrin.gif Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your time here at H&E, which should be the perfect way to express your fandom for NaruSaku!!! Keep out of trouble with badly worded or bashing posts and you will have a great time!!! Also, is the sora in your name a refrence to Kingdom Hearts or is it just coincidence? I'm a huge Hingdom Hearts fan and it would be great to see another big fan here at H&E.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:28 AM

Just no character bashing, otherwise, enjoy!

#5 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 25 April 2009 - 04:52 AM

Welcome to this nest of insanity! biggrin.gif

#6 darthsoraXIII

darthsoraXIII

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, Naruto and Sakura together...<br />Sora, Kairi, Sora and Kairi together...<br />Ighigo, Rukia, Ichigo and Rukia together...<br /><br />I see a pattern forming here.

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (zman170 @ Apr 24 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is UUUPPPPPP!!! biggrin.gif Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your time here at H&E, which should be the perfect way to express your fandom for NaruSaku!!! Keep out of trouble with badly worded or bashing posts and you will have a great time!!! Also, is the sora in your name a refrence to Kingdom Hearts or is it just coincidence? I'm a huge Hingdom Hearts fan and it would be great to see another big fan here at H&E.

The Sora is a reference to Kingdom Hearts, i love that game as much as i love Naruto (which is a lot). I'm glad there's a fellow fan! biggrin.gif
By the way, i love your signature!

Edited by darthsoraXIII, 25 April 2009 - 08:57 PM.

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:20 PM

There's tons of Kingdom Hearts fans here at H&E, myself included happy.gif

So, enjoy your stay here with us, and we hope to see more of you around the site! wave.gif

#8 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:00 AM

Yeah! Hi! Welcome to the craziest, zaniest, and all around insane place to be, H&E! ninja.gif I hope you enjoy your stay!

#9 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:49 AM

welcome to the sorriest excuse of an FC i've ever seen. Seriously the Blind Itachi FC is better than here. JK Welcome to the Boards ^^
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#10 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 01 May 2009 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (darthsoraXIII @ Apr 25 2009, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello, I'm darthsoraXIII and I thought, I love narusaku, so a fanclub must be great. I don't really know what to say...hi.

Welcome!
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#11 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hi and welcome to H&E! wave.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users