31579 replies to this topic

#25281 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

Salad also looks suspiciously a lot like Karin as well...

#25282 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

She actually reminds of Karin in DBZ universe

Karin in DBZ?

You know I just realized that upon a second glance.. kinda cool!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#25283 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:11 PM

Karin got sick of the Universe Kishimoto created for her, so she escaped to DBZ. 

Just like Sasuke escaped to FF15

sasuke.jpg

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#25284 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:13 PM

I wonder if those characters are going to have the same voice actors. As far as the English dub went, I thought they did pretty well with the voices. They matched characters perfectly. 

#25285 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:44 PM

Wow... Patrick did something smart for once.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#25286 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:42 PM

She actually reminds of Karin in DBZ universe

Karin in DBZ?

Impossible. This new character does thing. That can't be Karin!

#25287 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

Japan is cool with cousins but not americans and to us the world always has to adapt to us.

They are technically opposites as well. She comes from the right branch but lacks the talent whereas Neji is born in the cursed one but is a prodigy. He is strict and serious while she is kind and empathetic.

Its ironic that the rock lee sd manga actually brings more  development (that  makes sense) to characters like Tenten, Neji, Lee, and Hinata. Its stuff that should have made the cut in the original cut.

And Neji is so shy around Hinata too asdfzskfljsi they would've been hella cute omg :^(

#25288 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:07 PM

i can't wait to main yamcha (im serious)

#25289 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:31 PM

Keep in mind, it's highly likely the developer won't follow anime game logic like "Yamcha can't win no matter how good you are." It will be like fighting games: skills will pay the bills.

#25290 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:38 PM

some guy was able to beat the optional boss broly in that rpg game covering the saiyan saga with just yamcha and no party members.

#25291 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:49 AM

some guy was able to beat the optional boss broly in that rpg game covering the saiyan saga with just yamcha and no party members.

reminds me of the yamcha manga lol

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#25292 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:55 AM

Does anybody know of any big Naruto "clubs" on Deviantart? 

EDIT - Also, I found a NaruSaku discord server if anyone wants to check it out. It's fairly dead, though. https://discordapp.c...343979824447508

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 18 September 2017 - 01:22 AM.

#25293 HuskyLover

HuskyLover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:KibaHina
    NaruSaku
    EdXWinry
    Kiba Inuzuka
    Sakura Haruno
    Edward Elric
    Monkey D. Luffy

One Piece
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    n̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ (not anymore)
    HXH
    Some others too

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:27 AM

Hey, its been a long while

I'm back (for a very limited period though).

Well, I'm back because of my bewilderment of how retarded most Naruto fans are. I was on random a youtube video about Konoha 13 power ranking yet I see many comments stating how "Hinata is stronger than Neji, Sakura, Shikamaru etc", "wtf, How is Sakura so high, Hinata can destroy her" etc, etc.

I'm sorry, did I miss something ? Did Hinata get some big epic fight in Boruto or something ? (I still haven't seen any Boruto material)

Fandom gives her so much undeserved hype for doing nothing. They say stuff like "Hinata has mastered Gentle Fist". And? Is that supposed to be impressive ? Neji mastered Gentle fist when he was a genin (before the chunnin exams). They constantly say "muh Hamura chakra". I've only watched "Naruto the Last" once and what I remember about Hinata is her; getting captured 3 times in one movie, failing to destroy the tenseigan thing and needing Naruto's help and......that's it. She showed 0 feats with "Hamura chakra" (oh. I forgot the parts where she even forgot that she was a ninja at parts of the film lol.

Whatever fan you are, you have to be completely delusional to believe that Hinata is stronger than Sakura. Hinata is honestly the weakest in Team 8 ( and has been from the start). Shino is very intelligent with his tricks and skills while Kiba has his own powerhouse techniques and even one during the Konoha Novel where he destroyed a meteorite (ommited from the anime by Studio pierrot though). Hinata nearly tripped while mastering 8 Trigrams 64 plams, (a technique Neji could do easily in the chunnin exams) and her Twin lion fists is a still featless technique because she keeps getting BTFO before actually using it.

I wonder why Narutards feel compelled to glorify Hinata's everything in this franchise when she was barely more relevant than Kiba throughout the story. 

SD made me really ship nejihina, together with the doujin terrace.

I know many ship kibahina but I never got that tbh. Hinata has zero chemistry with Naruto and Kiba is just like him, but even more hotheaded.

NejiHina is pretty much incest. They are 1st cousins, they're almost brother and sister so I think this ship is very wierd tbh.

imo, KibaHina had potential because (unlike NaruHina), they knew each other well, actually interacted, Kiba acknowledged Hinata's feelings. Their relationship could've easily become romantic (without the need of a Genjutsu dream sequence lol). All, that would've made this couple work is if Hinata had just realised that she had a "similar" Naruto in her own team that already understands her.

Cute-Husky-Puppies-3-dogs-30206500-500-3

#25294 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

Well, I'm back because of my bewilderment of how retarded most Naruto fans are. I was on random a youtube video about Konoha 13 power ranking yet I see many comments stating how "Hinata is stronger than Neji, Sakura, Shikamaru etc", "wtf, How is Sakura so high, Hinata can destroy her" etc, etc.

I'm sorry, did I miss something ? Did Hinata get some big epic fight in Boruto or something ? (I still haven't seen any Boruto material)

Fandom gives her so much undeserved hype for doing nothing. They say stuff like "Hinata has mastered Gentle Fist". And? Is that supposed to be impressive ? Neji mastered Gentle fist when he was a genin (before the chunnin exams). They constantly say "muh Hamura chakra". I've only watched "Naruto the Last" once and what I remember about Hinata is her; getting captured 3 times in one movie, failing to destroy the tenseigan thing and needing Naruto's help and......that's it. She showed 0 feats with "Hamura chakra" (oh. I forgot the parts where she even forgot that she was a ninja at parts of the film lol.

Whatever fan you are, you have to be completely delusional to believe that Hinata is stronger than Sakura. Hinata is honestly the weakest in Team 8 ( and has been from the start). Shino is very intelligent with his tricks and skills while Kiba has his own powerhouse techniques and even one during the Konoha Novel where he destroyed a meteorite (ommited from the anime by Studio pierrot though). Hinata nearly tripped while mastering 8 Trigrams 64 plams, (a technique Neji could do easily in the chunnin exams) and her Twin lion fists is a still featless technique because she keeps getting BTFO before actually using it.

I wonder why Narutards feel compelled to glorify Hinata's everything in this franchise when she was barely more relevant than Kiba throughout the story. 

NejiHina is pretty much incest. They are 1st cousins, they're almost brother and sister so I think this ship is very wierd tbh.

imo, KibaHina had potential because (unlike NaruHina), they knew each other well, actually interacted, Kiba acknowledged Hinata's feelings. Their relationship could've easily become romantic (without the need of a Genjutsu dream sequence lol). All, that would've made this couple work is if Hinata had just realised that she had a "similar" Naruto in her own team that already understands her.

The fandom being their usual delusional selves, same old same old. What else is new? :roll:

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 September 2017 - 11:08 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25295 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:21 AM

The fandom their usual delusional selves, same old same old. What else is new? :roll:

I think I've spotted a new crater in the moon tonight. So that's something. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 18 September 2017 - 03:22 AM.

#25296 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:23 AM

reminds me of the yamcha manga lol

still not as op as Hercule satan. chop/dynamite kick>big bang/final kamehameha/max spirit bomb

#25297 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:53 AM

Fandom gives her so much undeserved hype for doing nothing. They say stuff like "Hinata has mastered Gentle Fist". And? Is that supposed to be impressive? Neji mastered Gentle fist when he was a genin (before the chunnin exams). They constantly say "muh Hamura chakra". I've only watched "Naruto the Last" once and what I remember about Hinata is her; getting captured 3 times in one movie, failing to destroy the tenseigan thing and needing Naruto's help and......that's it. She showed 0 feats with "Hamura chakra" (oh. I forgot the parts where she even forgot that she was a ninja at parts of the film lol.

Remember the last where she got that purple chakra. In their mind she is probably as powerful as the sages now if not Kaguya, because in their minds she now a demigod instead of a simple one time boost.

The reason they had to glorify her is that she in their minds is the "perfect women" Kind (at least to them), beautiful (her big breast), rich (her family is the most powerful in the village), and utterly devoted to them. But to make sure they don't come of as complete pigs they like her having incredible power to she isn't just some weak girl...or they like her having such power because it shows how manly they must be to have made her submit to them.

You see it as incest in most of the world including Japan; it is not.

#25298 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:36 AM

Patrick is my freaking hero right now. :th_yeah:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#25299 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:28 PM

Karin got sick of the Universe Kishimoto created for her, so she escaped to DBZ. 
Just like Sasuke escaped to FF15

sasuke.jpg

I'd take noctuis over sasuke any day.

Thank you Patrick back when you were a good character.

#25300 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

The point of having a character dying in a story is either because their character arc has finished or for creating a GREAT impact on other characters around him/her. However, Neji's death only impact is for NH and everyone knows that, that's why HE specifically have  to be the one to die, but his death makes his character arc meaningless, the point of this series (at least for some time) was moving forward and create a new future where we don't commit the mistakes from the past, but his death shat on all of it, he dies the same effing way as his father did. Negating, all he learned about how destiny is not written and that the future is what you make of it, only for him to die the same way he said he was going to at the begining of his character introduction, rendering his whole arc and his new viewpoint of life completely meaningless. Also Naruto said he was gonna change the clan Hyuuga Clan once, remember? He married the oh so powerful "Hyuuga Princess" but appernetly he didn't solve shiet or at least I'm left to assume he didn't solved shiet because we are NEVER shown what he did as Kage. All he does is doing effing paperwork!!
The worst part about this, Neji died to create a pairing that contributed greatly to ruining the series, so his death wasn't even a sacrifice, it was just a tragedy with severe consequences.#NejiWasRight...Initially

Yes neji was right in his fight with Naruto, cause didn't change a Damn thing. At least jaden changed his fate in season 2 of gx when he beat satsroius, hell the message of time force was about changing fate which was better handled and Prince of Persia warrior within the whole was him changing his fate granted it bit him in ass in two thrones but it was from the best as the prince grew up and accepted what he did, in the best scene in the game . If it was naruto he'd run away from his problems past blame on someone else.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (4)