31579 replies to this topic

#25261 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:31 AM

Honestly, there are a lot of fanfictions out there I would gladly call canon. Some of the writers of these stories come up with some pretty original ideas that are worthy in actual books or stories of their own. 

#25262 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:36 AM

I do find one small solace in all of this.

NS/SK and so many others can write whatever fan fiction they want. Because their/our pairings are non-canon and as such don't know what would happen if they did get married we are basically free to take any liberty we want even if our morals want us to stay true to the characters

NH and SS can no longer write any real fan fiction of any kind they want because at this point, since they are canon, they will continue to write the characters OoC and betray the story itself for their own blindness. ex. maybe in their fan fiction...Sasuke is always home, always a good father, and Sakura makes him lunches and he kisses her every time he goes to work....which is contrary to the actual canon.

Yeah they can make it up all they want, but at the same time...it just shows even more how blind they are when their writing doesn't even correspond to the canon material.

In essence, the only way for them to write a real fan fiction story is by staying true to the plot...otherwise they show just how narrow minded they are about everything.

You can't paint SS or NH in a good light when the canon story says otherwise. No amount of "disagreeing" or "opinions" will ever change the fact that Sasuke just doesn't care about his family.

Especially with this:
2it1zps.jpg

Sasuke, Sakura, Salad, and even Naruto say he is never home. Why do SS fans and even NH fans continue to insists that he does? Rhetorical questions mind you. We all know the answer.

And when this series get cancelled early, and it will, and they come here to complain about us, because they will, we will be able to laugh at them just how they once laughed at us for supposedly falling on the obvious red herring, that moment is gonna be reaaaaaaaally sweet :)

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#25263 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:39 AM

Honestly, there are a lot of fanfictions out there I would gladly call canon. Some of the writers of these stories come up with some pretty original ideas that are worthy in actual books or stories of their own. 

Oh no doubt, but it still isn't "The canon."

Funny how they say that  anti-enders should accept the canon when in reality it is them who don't accept it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25264 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:11 AM

The sad state of the Naruto fandom right now, people like this ARE the average fan now, how flipping sad:
wWS5AKR.png

Founded it on this video 

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#25265 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:42 AM

The sad state of the Naruto fandom right now, people like this ARE the average fan now, how flipping sad:
wWS5AKR.png

Founded it on this video 

Shallow children, the lot of them.  It reinforces that Hinata really is nothing more than one-dimensional blow-up doll or SI girl to her fanbase if their best defense is she has bigger boobs.  Good lord, she's making Bella from Twilight seem almost tolerable to me(you have to sink below the earth's crust to make that disgrace of a woman look even slightly preferable, whether its her character or fanbase).

Edited by Kagomaru, 17 September 2017 - 08:59 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#25266 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

And since we're bring up NaruSaku videos,  here's a nice Pro-NaruSaku/Anti-Ending one from a good friend of mine.

https://www.youtube....h?v=p91zNQ8CVYg

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#25267 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:48 AM

wWS5AKR.png

Founded it on this video 

And this is what makes Sakura a very tragic character.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25268 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:57 AM

Am i the only one that thinks Salad is stupid ?? That guy ... her father abandon her for 12 years and when he come back he point his sword at her. I mean if i were her i will hate him , my mom raise me alone , single parent , my dad refuse to feed/provide for me and my mom and when he comes back he point his sword at me meaning he doesn't even recognize me .... Why Salad should kiss that bastard ass after what he done is blew my mind. Salad should act like "F you , you abandon me and mom for 12 years why come back now ?? you should never come back , no letter / message , don't try to act like my father" .... sigh ... no one can hate Sasuke in this manga everyone has to lick his foot and kiss his ass.

Because its fiction and not real. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#25269 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

So I guess I should make every single female character have at least a DD size cup according to NH fans. Don't get me wrong, big boobs are a plus, but they're not the determining factor for me. On to of that, Sakura wasn't even flat. 

#25270 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:44 PM

I seriously would not have minded if Neji and Hinata got together. Their personalities work so well together, traditional and calm.

Don't @ me, LOL.

Japan is cool with cousins but not americans and to us the world always has to adapt to us.

They are technically opposites as well. She comes from the right branch but lacks the talent whereas Neji is born in the cursed one but is a prodigy. He is strict and serious while she is kind and empathetic.

Its ironic that the rock lee sd manga actually brings more  development (that  makes sense) to characters like Tenten, Neji, Lee, and Hinata. Its stuff that should have made the cut in the original cut.

#25271 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

SD made me really ship nejihina, together with the doujin terrace.

I know many ship kibahina but I never got that tbh. Hinata has zero chemistry with Naruto and Kiba is just like him, but even more hotheaded.

ナルサク

#25272 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

Off-topic: It's rather oddly timing on my end because I was just talking about female characters in DB and long behold, Toriyama introduced a new one for the video game.

Your move, Kishi.

#25273 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

You can't call yourself a woman if you don't have big melons. - Nostradamus 2017

:D :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#25274 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 03:30 PM

Off-topic: It's rather oddly timing on my end because I was just talking about female characters in DB and long behold, Toriyama introduced a new one for the video game.

Your move, Kishi.

Who?

#25275 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

Who?

http://www.saiyanisl...mcha-confirmed/

Fun Fact: Just after announced, tons of fan arts already surfaced on the web like wow.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 17 September 2017 - 04:32 PM.

#25276 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

You can't call yourself a woman if you don't have big melons. - Nostradamus 2017

:D :lol:

Good luck with that XD

#25277 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

Who?

Toriyama introduced us:

New female is...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25278 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:02 PM

Toriyama introduced us:

New female is...

She's going to be the main for Tournament circuit at this rate. That is if she is a fighter.

#25279 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:31 PM

Anything could've been made canon, including Naruto/Akamaru, so observation-after-the-fact reasoning doesn't apply. So nope, NaruHina was never really a thing until it poofed into existence in chapter 700.

It's like Analyzer is more trying to convince herself of this so-called "development" than us. She says Naruto "loved" Hinata during the manga and yet immediately says she doesn't know where, so....yeah.

SD made me really ship nejihina, together with the doujin terrace.

I know many ship kibahina but I never got that tbh. Hinata has zero chemistry with Naruto and Kiba is just like him, but even more hotheaded.

Largely because of Kiba being similar to Naruto, so Kiba is basically more like a rebound due to Hinata not having any development with Naruto, but unlike Naruto, she actually is around Kiba a lot more due to being on the same team, having gone on (what few) missions (they had), and so on, which you would think would allow her to get to know him and thus give her that "Naruto" vibe from him.

2e5.gif

#25280 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

Toriyama introduced us:

New female is...

She actually reminds of Karin in DBZ universe

Karin in DBZ?