308 replies to this topic

#61 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

I didn't die for this sh*t.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

I can't believe Sasuke couldn't recognize his own daughter though. What an idiot. Both him and Naruto are dumb asses no wonder they are best friends.

#62 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

@rocci: I wish he had rushed the war arc the way he rushed the ending, and will probably rush this gaiden too.

#63 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:02 AM

Next chapter, perhaps salad will get kidnap and the enemy will explain his plan for some reason. Climax in chapter 8 & 9.

I hate the fact that the girls always have to be damsels in distress. I wanted Salad to fight her own battles not have to depend on Bolt saving her like Naruto did with Sakura all the time. Why doesn't Kishimoto try new developments instead of sticking with the same dynamics of part1 Naruto, this generation should be different not a carbon copy of the past. 

#64 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

I just hope we don't get another TL scene, where Sarada is suddenly running through the stars with his father, remembering some non-existent moments since she was a baby until nowadays.

Don't worry, she will do that.

@blackbird
Well, it's just ten chapter so I expect something will happen next chapter.

#65 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

I hate the fact that the girls always have to be damsels in distress. I wanted Salad to fight her own battles not have to depend on Bolt saving her like Naruto did with Sakura all the time. Why doesn't Kishimoto try new developments instead of sticking with the same dynamics of part1 Naruto, this generation should be different not a carbon copy of the past. 

Because Kishimoto is a lame writer and is trying to lure people by using the power of nostalgia.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#66 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:05 AM

I say NS happening will only make us laugh at him to how stupid he really is for trashing whats left of his fandom.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#67 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

Well you want my honest opinion. Its like the SJ and SP staff are divided and Kishi is caught in the middle playing tug of war. Two different sides of the staffs want something else and Kishi is just letting them do whatever they want with his story. Kishi doesn't care about this story anymore.

I don't know what to believe anymore at this point.

The only thing I know for certain is that none of this was "planned from the beginning." That's it.

I say NS happening will only make us laugh at him to how stupid he really is for trashing whats left of his fandom.

Then we will get more crap from NH and SS and pro-enders. "You forced him to do this and ruin a perfectly good ending. Why couldn't you just accept facts and leave us alone?"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 May 2015 - 08:07 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#68 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

She's not that strong. So she will lose even if she fight back and get kidnaped.

Kishi is not that creative.
There's formulative writing and then kishi rehash writing.

#69 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

I just hope we don't get another TL scene, where Sarada is suddenly running through the stars with his father, remembering some non-existent moments since she was a baby until nowadays.

ugh... don't even get me started with that hunk a junk. I remember I got a headache after i ranted during my review, but on one hand I felt alot better after getting out of the way so yeah.. 

I'm going to say this right now despite me seeing some sense of hope I can already tell by the end of the tunnel that a dissatisfying ending is waiting to hit the fandom again just as did seven months ago. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#70 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:11 AM

I don't know what to believe anymore at this point.

The only thing I know for certain is that none of this was "planned from the beginning." That's it.

Then we will get more crap from NH and SS and pro-enders. "You forced him to do this and ruin a perfectly good ending. Why couldn't you just accept facts and leave us alone?"

It's funny, because they're blaming us now, even if we're no longer a threat. Like that breaking up poll, for example. And these chapters with SS trolling happened because "we were salty and noisy, so Kishimoto didn't have a choice". 

Edited by Yojeveka, 21 May 2015 - 08:11 AM.

2r2sxtg.gif

#71 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:20 AM

It's funny, because they're blaming us now, even if we're no longer a threat. Like that breaking up poll, for example. And these chapters with SS trolling happened because "we were salty and noisy, so Kishimoto didn't have a choice". 

are they still blaming the Narusaku fandom? lol why are they so fixated on blaming everything on them, narusaku pairing fandom shouldn't even be a concern or bother to them anymore, if they want to put the blame on people then it should be towards the anti's or people who hate the series, let the narusaku fans live in their fanon, jeez they aren't hurting anybody or pointing swords at the other fandoms face.  :hehehe:

And the breakup poll was not just narusaku fans, it was naruto fans plus people in general who didn't like naruhina and sasusaku together because of various reasons.

#72 BecauseYouLetRinDie

BecauseYouLetRinDie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:22 AM

She's not that strong. So she will lose even if she fight back and get kidnaped.

Kishi is not that creative.
There's formulative writing and then kishi rehash writing.

Yes all of this is true. I'm just saying like you know as she gets older or when she starts training to get stronger I hope she won't be put in the sort of situations where she always has to be rescued.

#73 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:26 AM

Yes all of this is true. I'm just saying like you know as she gets older or when she starts training to get stronger I hope she won't be put in the sort of situations where she always has to be rescued.

When she get to learned katon, three tomoe sharingan, and many more. Yes she will strong enough to fight anyone who doesn't has hax attack.
But since this is kishi :zaru:

#74 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

are they still blaming the Narusaku fandom? lol why are they so fixated on blaming everything on them, narusaku pairing fandom shouldn't even be a concern or bother to them anymore, if they want to put the blame on people then it should be towards the anti's or people who hate the series, let the narusaku fans live in their fanon, jeez they aren't hurting anybody or pointing swords at the other fandoms face.  :hehehe:

And the breakup poll was not just narusaku fans, it was naruto fans plus people in general who didn't like naruhina and sasusaku together because of various reasons.

Yup, but if you don't like their ship, then you must be a salty NS fan or just a person who can't appreciate Kishimoto's masterpiece. There is no in between.

2r2sxtg.gif

#75 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Of course...

Some miss the point entirely on why people have become so cynical with this series. It's more than just pairings.

If Kishimoto would make NS canon now, would it be really what you guys wanted? If the story gets retconned more and more, what can we say is the truth? "Whatever Kishimoto writes at the time." Then what? Why couldn't this series just stop instead of it being milked more and more just to suit the pairing fans? That's what gets me....Kishimoto is not doing it for the story or writing integrity...he is doing it to please the pairing fans. Now he is throwing the NS a bone by doing this.

I don't know what to think or believe anymore now and Kishimoto did it himself. Why I should believe anything this man does now?

So people make compromises....and then one more compromise...and then one more...and then Kishimoto has you like a puppet. Controlling your whim where all he has to do is throw you a small bone or some samples to "keep you obedient" like some animal starving for attention.

I don't accept any of it. I am not happy about any of it even if he gives me what I want. Unless he changes the ending and the Last movie to be non-canon...then I accept nothing...and this is the choice I make, but I am starting to feel like a minority now where people are trying to force me to accept and move on. "Well, at least we got Naruto smiling again." It's not the same and it will never be the same. Never again.

Does Naruto love Sakura or does he not? Kishimoto cannot make up his mind, but he keeps showing how miserable he is with Hinata.

If you look at it carefully you know that kishi [or SP or whoever got idea about this gaiden] want to stay NEUTRAL. We all know that both canon pairing NH and SS lack development. They should have develop it in this gaiden and that light novel to make up for it. BUT as you can see instead of doing that they keep making drama and conflict they still purposely throwing FALSE HOPE to already DEAD pairing such as SasuKarin and ofc us NaruSaku. It solid proof that they cannot be consistent, they choose a path but they don't go all the way into that path. They should have realize if they choose SS and NH they gonna lose NS and SK, but once again this is prove on how GREEDY they are.... they wanna keep ALL fans intact. They foolishly think that all damage done by the Ending the TL movie still fixable.

I highly doubt it's going to happen and I mean it when I say this I really want Sarada to despise her father for what he believes. However like I said before I don't believe this is going to happen at all since we're dealing with Kishi. 

THIS!!!. Sarada supose to HATE her father for what has he done to her and her mother sakura, he leave 12 damn years leaving her both her and sakura miserable. But ofc instead of that we got sarada shed tears of happiness seeing her father, isn't that .... WOW!!! Sasuke can always HURT anyone and be FORGIVEN in the end by magic....

Well you want my honest opinion. Its like the SJ and SP staff are divided and Kishi is caught in the middle playing tug of war. Two different sides of the staffs want something else and Kishi is just letting them do whatever they want with his story. Kishi doesn't care about this story anymore.

I got this feeling too long time ago, but evil prevail, and voila ...... we got SS and NH.

Kishi just play his old game.
Create conflict to make story.
And since he can't make a good conflict, it effect on the story.

Plot holes.... plot holes.. everywhere!!!

They guy is sexist don't you realize? 95% girl and woman in this manga always about romance and weakling. That is how he sees woman, in his eye woman is all about romance and should be in the kitchen.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#76 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:31 AM

I think they'll pull out some asscrap kitten top secret new unbelivable Shanringan technique wich gives Sarada her memories with her dad back and then they'll live happily ever after.

Reason why he made her forget everything: Danger or so ... from whatever. Or whoever. Sakura? Who was that again? Oh right, it was the woman who Sasuke was trying to kill 3 times ... 

Karin will be never mentioned again.

And Sarada has "Sasukes Eyes" - so much for "OMG YES SHE WEARS GLASSES BUT HER EYES ARE JUST LIKE SAKURA OMGOMGOMG".

*grabs Popcorn*

This series is my weekly dosis of comedy and the living example of how WORSE a story can get.

Edited by lupina, 21 May 2015 - 08:33 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#77 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:33 AM

Yeah, well, we already know that Kishimoto can't explain himself. He made NH canon, but instead of showing us their relationship -TL doesn't count since he didn't make it-, he simply puts some random characters fangirling over their chemistry. Then we have Sarada, who is Sakura's daughter, but instead of showing us their similarities, he puts Naruto -or someone else- talking about how much they are alike. However, when he used MinaKushi/JiraTsu parallels, he actually explained them very well. Too bad he only does that with red herrings 8D

2r2sxtg.gif

#78 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:38 AM

Lol, SS fans scream "victory" on tumblr because Naruto did not say "Sakura-chan". 

I don't think Its a big deal after he just "forgot" to draw Byakugan (or whatever) on the NH breed .... xD

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#79 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:42 AM

Lol, SS fans scream "victory" on tumblr because Naruto did not say "Sakura-chan". 

I don't think Its a big deal after he just "forgot" to draw Byakugan (or whatever) on the NH breed .... xD

That's not even relevant to what's going on in the chapter.

But it makes me wonder what they would say if Hinata stopped calling Naruto "Naruto-kun" and if Sakura stopped calling Sasuke "Sasuke-kun".

I bet that would raise a lof of hell on tumblr too.

#80 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:58 AM

That's not even relevant to what's going on in the chapter.

But it makes me wonder what they would say if Hinata stopped calling Naruto "Naruto-kun" and if Sakura stopped calling Sasuke "Sasuke-kun".

I bet that would raise a lof of hell on tumblr too.

Lol, no. But who cares. They're like those exploding Pokeballs. Just before they go down, they try to threw as much kitten at as possible.

- Amy Cassidy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users