308 replies to this topic

#41 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:30 AM

I'm surprised you guys are talking more about naruto's smile than sasuke pointing a sword at his daughter

Nobody give a kitten about sasuke because at the end of the day he will become a great and loving father.
Sakura will use the mikoto explanation about fugaku cold attitude to sasuke.

#42 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:30 AM

Negativity? What negativity? I'm not stopping you from enjoying fanon if you like, but ignoring canon and still hoping for some NS fanservice while the pairing has been torpedoed months ago is insane. 

Do l find canon idiotic and impossible to take seriously? Believe me l do. Doesn't change the fact canon states Hinata is Narutos first love and Sakura was just a prize to win in some messed up rivalry game with Sasuke. 

You said that we're delusional....... You're insulting me as a person and being negative. I'm not hoping for NS at all. I don't even care for the characters anymore. I just wanna watch the SS and NH fandom burn.

So if you have anymore of those rude comments...... Kindly don't post them.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#43 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:31 AM

I'm surprised you guys are talking more about naruto's smile than sasuke pointing a sword at his daughter

Yes, it's awful and Sasuke needs to be put in his place, but at this point can we really expect anything like that?

I mean Sasuke just gets away with everything bad he does. Why would that change now?

Edited by RedFaction, 21 May 2015 - 07:32 AM.

#44 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:31 AM

This is sasuke, He stabs people left and right. Nothing new there  :down:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#45 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:33 AM

It's been confirmed a while back. I find it ironic that Naruto and Sasuke are training the other's children

I think it's absolutely hilarious to be honest, and all I did was make a theory about it when the movie trailer first dropped. Although it could just be a huge mislead similar to how The Last ended up being, but that's a memory I don't wanna think about. 

sigh...  Plus I'm not trying to get my hopes up again because I know where it led me the last time. However part of me just wants to hope to be right about something when it comes to this series, but I know that's just pure foolishness. So I'm going to wait and see how this thing ends, and since I've already got to a taste of how Kishi ends his stuff I just want everyone here to know that Kishi can't use the same trick on me twice to phase me. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#46 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:35 AM

Who cares about the pairings? None of that matters right now.

I'm just glad that we were able to see a glimpse of the old Naruto again and I missed that goofy smile of his. I'm kind of interested to see how things develop between Naruto and Sarada. He seems like he could be a good father figure for her, or at the very least better than Sasuke. I just hope that eventually he will act the same way around Boruto and Himawari too.

I see nothing wrong with liking that.

One chapter of seeing the older Naruto doesn't erase Naruto the Last from the canon, nor does it erase the fact that the entire ending was merely a product of "Because Hinata was popular, we had to give her Naruto."

It's doesn't erase the damage that was caused in the now radioactive landscape that is the canon story.

NaruHina never should have been canon....SS never should have been canon....if it even is now....

All of this...should not be happening at all.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 May 2015 - 07:37 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

You know, I'm getting tired of this "It's canon, get over it". With all this re-writing and stuff, ANYTHING could be canon. I'm not saying NS will happen or not, just... Why should be taking Kishi's writing seriously? He made Sasuke look like a jerk now and it's canon, yet he could make him all lovey-dovey next time and it will be canon. There is not constancy. Naruto loves Sakura, that's canon... WAIT, Naruto loves Hinata now, canon... WAIT, Naruto starts to fall for Sasuke, canon again. 

And you don't have to apply this just to pairings. What about kage bunshin technique? Naruto learned it when he was 12, canon. WAIT, Naruto learned it when he was 5 just to save a shy girl, canon. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#48 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:38 AM

Its not like he recognizes her, he's done worse things so yeah.......

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#49 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:41 AM

You know, I'm getting tired of this "It's canon, get over it". With all this re-writing and stuff, ANYTHING could be canon. I'm not saying NS will happen or not, just... Why should be taking Kishi's writing seriously? He made Sasuke look like a jerk now and it's canon, yet he could make him all lovey-dovey next time and it will be canon. There is not constancy. Naruto loves Sakura, that's canon... WAIT, Naruto loves Hinata now, canon... WAIT, Naruto starts to fall for Sasuke, canon again. 

And you don't have to apply this just to pairings. What about kage bunshin technique? Naruto learned it when he was 12, canon. WAIT, Naruto learned it when he was 5 just to save a shy girl, canon. 

Of course...

Some miss the point entirely on why people have become so cynical with this series. It's more than just pairings.

If Kishimoto would make NS canon now, would it be really what you guys wanted? If the story gets retconned more and more, what can we say is the truth? "Whatever Kishimoto writes at the time." Then what? Why couldn't this series just stop instead of it being milked more and more just to suit the pairing fans? That's what gets me....Kishimoto is not doing it for the story or writing integrity...he is doing it to please the pairing fans. Now he is throwing the NS a bone by doing this.

I don't know what to think or believe anymore now and Kishimoto did it himself. Why I should believe anything this man does now?

So people make compromises....and then one more compromise...and then one more...and then Kishimoto has you like a puppet. Controlling your whim where all he has to do is throw you a small bone or some samples to "keep you obedient" like some animal starving for attention.

I don't accept any of it. I am not happy about any of it even if he gives me what I want. Unless he changes the ending and the Last movie to be non-canon...then I accept nothing...and this is the choice I make, but I am starting to feel like a minority now where people are trying to force me to accept and move on. "Well, at least we got Naruto smiling again." It's not the same and it will never be the same. Never again.

Does Naruto love Sakura or does he not? Kishimoto cannot make up his mind, but he keeps showing how miserable he is with Hinata.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 May 2015 - 07:45 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:41 AM

Yes, it's awful and Sasuke needs to be put in his place, but at this point can we really expect anything like that?

I mean Sasuke just gets away with everything bad he does. Why would that change now?

I highly doubt it's going to happen and I mean it when I say this I really want Sarada to despise her father for what he believes. However like I said before I don't believe this is going to happen at all since we're dealing with Kishi. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#51 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:42 AM

Well sure, everything could happen indeed... Question is, why would you want it to happen? Would you feel satisfied if SS and NH had a divorce? Or if NS finally happend? Personally l'd just be more saddened than anything to see what was once a decent little story get mangled even more.

The damage is done.

#52 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

Well sure, everything could happen indeed... Question is, why would you want it to happen? Would you feel satisfied if SS and NH had a divorce? Or if NS finally happend? Personally l'd just be more saddened than anything to see what was once a decent little story get mangled even more.

The damage is done.

Of course I'm not supporting a forced NS ending, it's too late. I was just saying that Kishi will do whatever he wants, even if it doesn't make any sense or if is againt morality. Sakura fell in love with a criminal, Naruto fell in love because he got a brainwash and he admires the same person who killed his parents... A divorce doesn't seem too bad -but it's not the best thing either- compared with those. 

Edited by Yojeveka, 21 May 2015 - 07:49 AM.

2r2sxtg.gif

#53 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:50 AM

The damage is done.

I would feel more satisfied if everything after chapter 698 never existed. I don't know about that "decent little story" since well...it hasn't been decent since Pein Arc. Sure everything I guess gives the illusion of being okay, but watch as it spirals down something that is just horrible.

Damage is still going. It is just that we are no longer the target.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#54 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:52 AM

Of course...

Some miss the point entirely on why people have become so cynical with this series. It's more than just pairings.

If Kishimoto would make NS canon now, would it be really what you guys wanted? If the story gets retconned more and more, what can we say is the truth? "Whatever Kishimoto writes at the time." Then what? Why couldn't this series just stop instead of it being milked more and more just to suit the pairing fans? That's what gets me....Kishimoto is not doing it for the story or writing integrity...he is doing it to please the pairing fans. Now he is throwing the NS a bone by doing this.

I don't know what to think or believe anymore now and Kishimoto did it himself. Why I should believe anything this man does now?

So people make compromises....and then one more compromise...and then one more...and then Kishimoto has you like a puppet. Controlling your whim where all he has to do is throw you a small bone or some samples to "keep you obedient" like some animal starving for attention.

I don't accept any of it. I am not happy about any of it even if he gives me what I want. Unless he changes the ending and the Last movie to be non-canon...then I accept nothing...and this is the choice I make, but I am starting to feel like a minority now where people are trying to force me to accept and move on. "Well, at least we got Naruto smiling again." It's not the same and it will never be the same. Never again.

Does Naruto love Sakura or does he not? Kishimoto cannot make up his mind, but he keeps showing how miserable he is with Hinata.

Well you want my honest opinion. Its like the SJ and SP staff are divided and Kishi is caught in the middle playing tug of war. Two different sides of the staffs want something else and Kishi is just letting them do whatever they want with his story. Kishi doesn't care about this story anymore.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#55 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:53 AM

I would feel more satisfied if everything after chapter 698 never existed. I don't know about that "decent little story" since well...it hasn't been decent since Pein Arc. Sure everything I guess gives the illusion of being okay, but watch as it spirals down something that is just horrible.

Damage is still going. It is just that we are no longer the target.

l think it stopped being a decent little story at the end of part 1. l still have fond memories of the beginning though and mostly lament what could have been.

#56 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:53 AM

Kishi just play his old game.
Create conflict to make story.
And since he can't make a good conflict, it effect on the story.

Edited by rocci, 21 May 2015 - 07:54 AM.

#57 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

Once again Kishi went right back to the well with relationship teases, only this time using Sarada in place of Sakura to try to peek people's interest. Never mind the fact that the story is four chapters in and still doesn't seem to have a point, let alone make sense.

#58 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

Of course...

Well said James as always one forced moment is not gonna make everything right and undo the retcons  , there is no saving grace for this story and its ridiculous plot  , especially when you see Nardo acts like this giving some attention to other kids but still neglects his family mostly his son  , its disgusting in every single way and I don't know how can anyone count this as anything good and satisfying  :confused:. Kishimoto is a Hack the whole story is crap  magically making everyone happy in the end is not gonna make it right and how the story was written as a whole  utter crap is utter crap and I refuse to accept any of it .    

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 21 May 2015 - 07:56 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#59 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

Once again Kishi went right back to the well with relationship teases, only this time using Sarada in place of Sakura to try to peek people's interest. Never mind the fact that the story is four chapters in and still doesn't seem to have a point, let alone make sense.

Next chapter, perhaps salad will get kidnap and the enemy will explain his plan for some reason. Climax in chapter 8 & 9.

#60 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

I just hope we don't get another TL scene, where Sarada is suddenly running through the stars with his father, remembering some non-existent moments since she was a baby until nowadays.

2r2sxtg.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users