33 replies to this topic

#1 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:08 AM

So a popular theory going around is that Naruto will die at some point in the new manga as part of character development for Boruto.  

Makes sense since his death would truly get across that the will of fire(and main character status) has been passed down to his son. 

Thoughts?

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:19 AM

I doubt it.
If he die, he would revive later or turn out to still alive.
Most likely they will use mission base story, so naruto doesn't involve in the story. Only to act like quest giver.

#3 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:21 AM

never was his story anyway as the politics behind all this like to believe

#4 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:26 AM

Naruto will never die. why?? because he is the iconic character, the mascot. I think we can all agree that the next gen will not sell good or stand on their own without the old gen/their parents.

I'm sure those who plan to read this next gen manga actually wants to see the old gen, not the next gen.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:04 AM

He could. I don't have high expectations for this series or any of the people behind it. So if i did i expect it to increase the drama and an attempt to grab media attention. Like when ever a comic hero dies or if luke dies in the next  movie or something. The problem with that is it a monthly manga so if the were to do it. It would be "oh no naruto dying" a month passes and the other weekly stories continue. "oh he confirmed dead and is having his final though (since the people behind probably about hinata)" a month passes "Oh the other people are reacting to his death and want to avenge him" a month passes "still reacting and grieving over his death" a month passes finally decided to get revenge. several more years pass before the chapter where bolt finally get his revenge.

That too slow and it slowly going to loss impact because it not a weekly (or bi weekly) series. So eventually other than the most gullible will stop caring?

#6 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:37 AM

Naruto wont die cause Sakura is there to keep his heart beati... nevermind he married Hinata, so maybe she will cry so that naruto wont die.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#7 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:51 AM

1. Would like that to happend.

2. Not gonna happend.

Why? Because he's the only source of money SP has.

#8 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:00 AM

The power of a name: Naruto.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#9 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:00 AM

Naruto wont die cause Sakura is there to keep his heart beati... nevermind he married Hinata, so maybe she will cry so that naruto wont die.

She'd probably trip over another pebble trying to get to him tbh.

Edited by Swagkura, 25 December 2015 - 04:02 AM.

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:15 AM

So a popular theory going around is that Naruto will die at some point in the new manga as part of character development for Boruto.  

Makes sense since his death would truly get across that the will of fire(and main character status) has been passed down to his son. 

Thoughts?

If you ask me he is already dead. On the inside. EVER since "The Last"

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 December 2015 - 07:38 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:28 AM

Boruto Ending - Naruto Dies, Kishi Retires

Naruto Dying : My only regret is giving up on Sakura Chan.

/gg

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:30 AM

Sounds like Piccolo tactic to me.

#13 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:03 PM

If they kill him, it would just kill the ratings, and they'd end up doing a retcon revival, which will just accelerate it's death further.

The guys at SWJ are a bunch of idiots, they should have waited a few more years, then the spectacle of the end would not be fresh, the manga would be looked at in a much more postive light and parallels to the the original would not be as harshly made. The manga as it is now, will be made as a direct comparison to the original, people will consider every one of it's actions and compare it to the original...it's literally doomed to fail.

They should have learnt from the Star Wars saga, they spaced things out, nostagia placed a big part and dispite the mess of the prequels fans went apes**t over episode 7 becausethey had time to get over the prequels and nostalgia gave them hope again.

iAnby7W.gif

#14 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:07 PM

Nah she'll just cry and ask Neji to help. Like she did the last time Naruto was at death's door. Then wait for Sakura to save Naru...oh wait the pedophile hate Sakura...Never mind he dead if anything happens.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:08 PM

If they kill him, it would just kill the ratings, and they'd end up doing a retcon revival, which will just accelerate it's death further.

The guys at SWJ are a bunch of idiots, they should have waited a few more years, then the spectacle of the end would not be fresh, the manga would be looked at in a much more positive light and parallels to the the original would not be as harshly made. The manga as it is now, will be made as a direct comparison to the original, people will consider every one of it's actions and compare it to the original...it's literally doomed to fail.

They should have learnt from the Star Wars saga, they spaced things out, nostagia placed a big part and despite the mess of the prequels fans went apes**t over episode 7 because they had time to get over the prequels and nostalgia gave them hope again.

You are completely right but. Remember. This Bolt manga will only be a monthly manga. So even if they kill Naruto in the 12th chapter it would be a year after it started.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 December 2015 - 05:10 PM.

#16 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:22 PM

The real Naruto died a long long time ago. Now you can expect a lot of godawful uber-OOC Naruhina/SasuSaku fanservice to be crammed into every 5 chapters. You know, the likes which even Kishi had enough sense to steer clear from (i.e. having Sasuke not kiss Sakura at the end of Gaiden). Under no circumstances will I ever read this Boruto crap. He can burn in hell.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#17 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:59 PM

Just like when he was supposedly going to die in the Boruto movie, isn't it?

#18 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

On one hand, I think this would be a bad idea. But on the other, Naruto really hasn't been about Naruto for a long time and I wouldn't put it past whomever is in charge to desperately try to shake things up by doing this.

#19 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:12 PM

I actually thought he was going to die in the Boruto movie.. But idk. He could die in the manga.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#20 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:25 PM

Naruto will never die. why?? because he is the iconic character, the mascot. I think we can all agree that the next gen will not sell good or stand on their own without the old gen/their parents.
I'm sure those who plan to read this next gen manga actually wants to see the old gen, not the next gen.

When I read Facebook comments about this manga, it was pretty much like they don't want to read as Kishi isn't the author & art isn't good enough. Also, many were like the DO want to see the old gen. So yes, it is right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users