#381 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Narusakufan79 @ Mar 11 2011, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree with all 4 of the reasons except 5. 5 sounds a little harsh. Not to be mean about it, but it does.

1. Naruto has always cared for Sakura (Part 1 and 2)
2.They cheer each other on during chunin exams.
3. They are the odd ones. (Well, Sakura but you get my point.)
4. Kushina even said to Naruto to find someone to love. (I think that is in Manga, I'm not sure completetly.)

Someone help with my fourth one

4 is right chapter 504 Kushina wanted Naruto to find a girl like her and he did. biggrin.gif

#382 KyuubiNarutoxSakura

KyuubiNarutoxSakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:47 AM

Well I'll give a couple reasons.

1. Naruto is totally in love with her, not Hinata.
2. In the orochimaru/naruto kyuubi Arc Yamoto was about to say something, but it wasn't finished he said like "I can tell you truley" then naruto wakes up so... *Shrugs and winks*
3. SasuSaku wouldn't work. If you've been following the story and reading the manga you can tell he is going mentaly insane...in my opinion. He keeps finding things to get revenge on so he has a pupose.
4. Naruto has always been there, even when sakura was a brat. (Im not gonna lie, she was)
5. Their cute together ^^
6. Naruto deserves her.

"I love you, and always will..." <3

#383 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:06 AM

Why? Why you ask...? Because they are LEGIT! >:D

#384 Mary

Mary

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:06 PM

gosh, there are so many reasons why I LOVE NaruSaku, like:

1. Naruto has always been there fore her. laugh.gif He's always protected her, treated her kindly, and never tried to force his feelings onto her. That scene in the hospital after Sasuke woke up and Naruto accepted her feelings for Sasuke just shocked me to the core. It proved that Naruto's love for Sakura is not a selfish one, and that he'd rather risk being miserable than seeing her sad, a fact that was reinforced when he mad that "promise of a lifetime".

2. The fact that Sakura's feelings for Naruto where already changing since part one, and the fact that it was always Naruto who inspired her to do her best.

3. They've always been there for each other, and they're at leisure to be themselves around the other, which makes this a very cute and natural bond.

And there's so much more, but my mind just blacked out, so I'll leave it at that.

#385 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:02 AM

1. They stand out from everyone else. With their lovely and bright hair, seeing them side by side is just love <3. Very heart warming and sunny.

2. Most violent duo. Which equals GREAT AS* MAKE UP SMEX! xD

3. Two-sided love, not one sided like nh and ss. They both have the desire to protect, care for, and love the other person. Sakura even showed signs of this in part I!

4. They're simply soulmates. Kishimoto portrayed this well throughout the whole series.

5. Sakura's love portrays to all readers perfectly that phase where as a teenager, they are obsessed with childhood crushes and later on in life realize how shallow it was and start to mature. Sakura has come VERY far, and though she still cares for Sasuke, her love is definitely revolving around our little Naruto now ^.^ Imagine a dead Sasuke, then imagine the rest of Sakura's life. Naruto's still there, he'll complete her no matter what after they BOTH get over his death. Imagine Naruto dead, no future for Sakura. At this point in the manga, Sakura can't live without Naruto in her life.

6. I can go on forever with this list, but I have to read some NaruSaku fanfics and do hw ^.^

Love this couple so much.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#386 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:41 AM

It's the only logical pairing implying both of those character for the following reasons

1- Naruto love Sakura since Day 1 and it is another goal he has in the story if you want(beside being Hokage), a boy who have a crush on a girl who love another one and clearly doesn't appreciate him at first. Their relationship along the story evolved from a one sided love , to a friendship, to the point of best friend and now, we have a Sakura who try to think about her feeling from him ( the Confession part). I think she was sincere about her feeling for Naruto but she just told him at the worst timing ever for the wrong reason. Deep down, maybe she still have a little crush for Sasuke ,but to me, it is the thing she had to overcome in the story, letting go that crush.( It's hard to let go of your childhood crush because you feel like you betrayed an image of a person that doesn't even exist)

2- If Kishimoto doesn't make this pairing happen, I really don't get any of the story, I mean with all the hint he left in the story, if narusaku doesn't happen, then both of them must be single at the end(it's the only other option that is logical to me and that will be disappointing because of the obvious hint in the Shippuden part), From when Naruto come back( Sakura blush to even ask out Naruto if she looks attractive:P) to the event of the bridge of Heaven and Earth (From Sakura tears to the Yamato incomplete sentence about Sakura feeling), to the hug who look anything but brotherly, to the team 7 encounter where Sakura stand up for Naruto against Sasuke and where Naruto gives hope to Sakura that team 7 might have a good ending, to finally when he make Naruto's mom told him to choose a girlfriend who isn't a weirdo(part 1 Naruto said that Hinata look kind of weird), but a girl just like a mother( I think the candidate who fit the most to the description is Sakura) Adding the way Kushina fell for Minato, is a parallel of Naruto compliment Sakura's forehead( just hope they have a discussion one day about that.)

3- The 3rd movie of Shippuden and the recent OVA, if anybody doubt Sakura feeling for Naruto , go watch those, I know it's not related to the direct story(I mean the movie here, the OVA I hope so) but you must keep the essence of the character and they were reference about Sakura feeling for Naruto by Sai ( One where Naruto and Sai are hospitalised, not the strongest one but the other when Sakura was about to fight that chimera monster thing, this one is crystal clear)Plus that movie show sign that Sakura knows that Sasuke isn't coming back when she ask Naruto if his hand can reach their lost one this time( Kakashi in the movie, )

4- Other pairing doesn't work. SasuSaku is pretty dead with the two killing attempt on Sakura by Sasuke, plus he tried one time on Kakashi and one time one Naruto( trying to kill people really close to her and herself, I don't think any rational person could love a guy like that.) Sasuke obsessed with vengeance and power and I don't think that he will come back to Sakura and say: I'm sorry, I love you . Redemption for Sasuke is either in death or he'll survive, heal from his hatred for the world but he doesn't come back to the leaf and only the original team 7 know that he is alive somehow. As for NaruHina goes, the development is even weaker then SasuSaku. I mean Hinata watch Naruto and he inspire her, I get that, but she could hold on with him a conversation of more then 3 sentences. She saw what Naruto endure alone and didn't even try to be friend with at school or something. And 3 years later she jumps in action, says I love you and almost get herself killed. OK, that might be kind of harsh, but if this pairing is happening, I think the quality of the story will drop big time. Because it will be like this: «I like a boy , I watch him 3 year, I said to him that I love him, BIG TIME NINJA WAR, and then BANG Naruto say : Why not ?tongue.gif» I don't think it works like that in life if you want a serious relationship. Then , I think that the Hinata confession thing was to close her character( the shy girl who finally admit her love). I think about it and that confession was to free herself of those feeling because she knows that she was fighting an opponent who was stronger then her, so she will not get an answer from Naruto. That was the last challenge to the Hinata character too overcome, admit her feeling, first one was to stand up in her clan. Finally, I don't think Hinata would be heartbroken to learn that NaruSaku happen. Because after watching Naruto all the time, she must know that he loves Sakura. She will understand and will let him go if she really like him.

5-Part one when Iruka refer Naruto and Sakura as Heaven and Earth( that one is kind of hard to miss and in part 2 we have the Heaven and Earth bridge moment wow:P)

6- They are the 2 character with no bloodline gift( Naruto might have his mother ability for the Kyubi or will inherit his father trademark kunai one day, but it hasn't happen yet) What I mean by that is that they have too work there butt off to get to the level they are now.( Along with Rock Lee and Tenten tongue.gif ,man I hope the Guy Team have more screen time)

7- Naruto loves Sakura( I don't think I need to justify that one:P )

8- Sakura loves Naruto ( 2 and 3 pretty much be summarize by this sentence:P)

9- The chemistry between them. They know each other too well, trust each other and inspire each other. They bring the best and the worst each other ( mostly for Sakura:P Shannaro). Plus they look amazing together and their personality fit together.

Well that's why I think it's the only logical pairing implying Naruto and Sakura. Sorry if it was long tongue.gif

#387 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (archangel @ Mar 28 2011, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the only logical pairing implying both of those character for the following reasons

1- Naruto love Sakura since Day 1 and it is another goal he has in the story if you want(beside being Hokage), a boy who have a crush on a girl who love another one and clearly doesn't appreciate him at first. Their relationship along the story evolved from a one sided love , to a friendship, to the point of best friend and now, we have a Sakura who try to think about her feeling from him ( the Confession part). I think she was sincere about her feeling for Naruto but she just told him at the worst timing ever for the wrong reason. Deep down, maybe she still have a little crush for Sasuke ,but to me, it is the thing she had to overcome in the story, letting go that crush.( It's hard to let go of your childhood crush because you feel like you betrayed an image of a person that doesn't even exist)

2- If Kishimoto doesn't make this pairing happen, I really don't get any of the story, I mean with all the hint he left in the story, if narusaku doesn't happen, then both of them must be single at the end(it's the only other option that is logical to me and that will be disappointing because of the obvious hint in the Shippuden part), From when Naruto come back( Sakura blush to even ask out Naruto if she looks attractive:P) to the event of the bridge of Heaven and Earth (From Sakura tears to the Yamato incomplete sentence about Sakura feeling), to the hug who look anything but brotherly, to the team 7 encounter where Sakura stand up for Naruto against Sasuke and where Naruto gives hope to Sakura that team 7 might have a good ending, to finally when he make Naruto's mom told him to choose a girlfriend who isn't a weirdo(part 1 Naruto said that Hinata look kind of weird), but a girl just like a mother( I think the candidate who fit the most to the description is Sakura) Adding the way Kushina fell for Minato, is a parallel of Naruto compliment Sakura's forehead( just hope they have a discussion one day about that.)

3- The 3rd movie of Shippuden and the recent OVA, if anybody doubt Sakura feeling for Naruto , go watch those, I know it's not related to the direct story(I mean the movie here, the OVA I hope so) but you must keep the essence of the character and they were reference about Sakura feeling for Naruto by Sai ( One where Naruto and Sai are hospitalised, not the strongest one but the other when Sakura was about to fight that chimera monster thing, this one is crystal clear)Plus that movie show sign that Sakura knows that Sasuke isn't coming back when she ask Naruto if his hand can reach their lost one this time( Kakashi in the movie, )

4- Other pairing doesn't work. SasuSaku is pretty dead with the two killing attempt on Sakura by Sasuke, plus he tried one time on Kakashi and one time one Naruto( trying to kill people really close to her and herself, I don't think any rational person could love a guy like that.) Sasuke obsessed with vengeance and power and I don't think that he will come back to Sakura and say: I'm sorry, I love you . Redemption for Sasuke is either in death or he'll survive, heal from his hatred for the world but he doesn't come back to the leaf and only the original team 7 know that he is alive somehow. As for NaruHina goes, the development is even weaker then SasuSaku. I mean Hinata watch Naruto and he inspire her, I get that, but she could hold on with him a conversation of more then 3 sentences. She saw what Naruto endure alone and didn't even try to be friend with at school or something. And 3 years later she jumps in action, says I love you and almost get herself killed. OK, that might be kind of harsh, but if this pairing is happening, I think the quality of the story will drop big time. Because it will be like this: «I like a boy , I watch him 3 year, I said to him that I love him, BIG TIME NINJA WAR, and then BANG Naruto say : Why not ?tongue.gif» I don't think it works like that in life if you want a serious relationship. Then , I think that the Hinata confession thing was to close her character( the shy girl who finally admit her love). I think about it and that confession was to free herself of those feeling because she knows that she was fighting an opponent who was stronger then her, so she will not get an answer from Naruto. That was the last challenge to the Hinata character too overcome, admit her feeling, first one was to stand up in her clan. Finally, I don't think Hinata would be heartbroken to learn that NaruSaku happen. Because after watching Naruto all the time, she must know that he loves Sakura. She will understand and will let him go if she really like him.

5-Part one when Iruka refer Naruto and Sakura as Heaven and Earth( that one is kind of hard to miss and in part 2 we have the Heaven and Earth bridge moment wow:P)

6- They are the 2 character with no bloodline gift( Naruto might have his mother ability for the Kyubi or will inherit his father trademark kunai one day, but it hasn't happen yet) What I mean by that is that they have too work there butt off to get to the level they are now.( Along with Rock Lee and Tenten tongue.gif ,man I hope the Guy Team have more screen time)

7- Naruto loves Sakura( I don't think I need to justify that one:P )

8- Sakura loves Naruto ( 2 and 3 pretty much be summarize by this sentence:P)

9- The chemistry between them. They know each other too well, trust each other and inspire each other. They bring the best and the worst each other ( mostly for Sakura:P Shannaro). Plus they look amazing together and their personality fit together.

Well that's why I think it's the only logical pairing implying Naruto and Sakura. Sorry if it was long tongue.gif

What a great post there! I think it also applies to the "Great NaruSaku Debate thread" that was good. You spoke everyhing I have thought of, it's just too long too type, but good job XD. Plus Naruto's unbelievable stamina + Sakura's controlling and fiery persona = great SMEX XD. hahahah I always thought that was a nice prospect of their future relationship xD. But yeah, this couple is just too awesome, it also appeals to my real life situation, their relationship kind of parallels mine with another girl, but I'm not as awesome as Naruto so IDK if I'll ever get her. But I admire Naruto for never giving up in EVERYTHING, and especially winning Sakura's heart. Cause eventually I'm sure that Naruto will eventually win her over and they will officially become lovers (yayyy!!). Like you said, the Naruto story wouldn't make sense anymore and it will get rid of the purpose of the story and the message it delivered. SasuSaku isn't love im sorry, Naruhina is more admiration im sorry, but NaruSaku IS LOVE! Amen. Haha. Love this coupleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#388 ramen_masta

ramen_masta

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:soccer, watching tv, sleeping, playing games, eating ramen

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:40 PM

1. They just like eachother even best friend

2. They always have eachothers back on mission

3. When naruto went into 4 tails state at tenchi bridge (was that the name?) she ran to naruto to try and calm him down

4. Yamato was about to tell sakura that she like or love naruto but couldn't

5. They are like Heaven and Earth
i like ramen!!!!!!!!!!! and being lazy sometime :)

#389 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

Me I say they look like a good couple, their appearances and personalities compliment each other, they are the best of friends (and couples whom are also best friends always work out), they understand each other's pain, enjoy each other's company, and have shared many experiences together and the list could go on

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 April 2011 - 09:55 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#390 Haaky

Haaky

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:55 AM

This might be just me, but what I think is that we want them to be together
because we wish it for Naruto. Naruto is what you could call Sakuras "Guardian Angel"

When Sakura is in trouble. Who is there for her?
When Sasuke left Konoha. Who promised to help despite his own feelings?
The answer is Naruto.

Naruto has been selfless all along. Always putting himself second, after others.
Wouldn't this make us sympathize with him? I think we want it to happen because he deserves it.
The favorite AMV I made below, dedicated to this forum:

I'm sure it's nothing but a coincidence...

#391 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:42 PM

Well, I like narusaku, because of the chemstry that they have that doesn't seem forced as oppose to one-sided relations and that whatever weakness one has, the other compensates that plus they treat each other as an equal.

Also, on a personal note, they remind me of a friendship that I had with a girl, she too likes Naruto though despite knowing her for over a decade we've never actually talked about it, though I ruined the friendship at the age of 14 by being annoying, etc. Took three years, to get that friendship back and now hadn't seen her or talked to her since after high school.

If the pairing does become canon, that would be a good sign that reminds me, maybe the annoying kid can win the girl of his dreams, but it will have to take hard work to make it work

Edited by anguyen92, 30 May 2011 - 12:20 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#392 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:16 AM

For me since day one when I heard Naruto say that he like Sakura, I was like well I want that to happen and the fact that they were the main male and main female characters.
But that was like when I was like 14.

Now that I'm older, its more because they really do seem to be perfect for each other. The trials and tribulations, the good times, they way they interact just all seem so perfect.
Also I know this is going to sound really really cliche and typical, but I really do see many of my personalities in Naruto and from a romantic standpoint you could say that were trying to accomplish the same goal, I just wish Naruto better luck then me lol.

#393 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (bthug @ May 29 2011, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me since day one when I heard Naruto say that he like Sakura, I was like well I want that to happen and the fact that they were the main male and main female characters.
But that was like when I was like 14.

Now that I'm older, its more because they really do seem to be perfect for each other. The trials and tribulations, the good times, they way they interact just all seem so perfect.
Also I know this is going to sound really really cliche and typical, but I really do see many of my personalities in Naruto and from a romantic standpoint you could say that were trying to accomplish the same goal, I just wish Naruto better luck then me lol.

I think we all do man, gl on your goal.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#394 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:24 AM

Haha Thank you very much, really appreciate it

#395 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:42 AM

They are heaven and earth, the world will be saved when they become one.

Edited by Strangelove, 30 May 2011 - 04:42 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#396 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:06 AM

other than all the reasons that have been stated already XDD

i want naruto to get sakura cause, i want naruto to be able to overcome it just like i want him to become the hokage, cause i know he can do it. naruto is the type of character you want to cheer on! and sakura deserves a dedicated dude like naruto!!

....and i like it when a dude likes a girl first~

and....they are cute together lol

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#397 Amrikandesi93

Amrikandesi93

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />NS!<br />Manga<br />Videogames<br />

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

Well because they actually look Great together
They would make good parents
They belong together

Because i wanna see naruto accomplish his dreams and become Hokage while getting the girl he has loved from the start.
Especially since he now has parental consent. w00t.gif

#398 NarutoThePromiseKeeper

NarutoThePromiseKeeper

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:RAMEN! video games, movies, anime, Naruto, NaruSaku, Drawing, Art, Manga, Animal Lover, Fan fic writing.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:34 AM

It looks like most people have stated pretty much ALL reasons why, but hey I'll add my piece in.

1. Ever since the manga started; Naruto loved Sakura from the start(As someone stated before me) its a goal he needs to fulfill.

2. NaruSaku appears to be the only pairing that has had development while the series progresses.

3. Sakura has come to respect and care for Naruto. I think finding out about the Kyuubi helped that respect along and Sakura realized just how much Naruto had to endure from the beginning.

4. In a way, Sakura actually reminds me of Kushina, and when his Mother stated she wanted her son to find a girl like her.

I could probably come up with more but I think most have already covered a lot of the reasons. But if I come up with more, I'll edit my post!

#399 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:59 AM

I like NaruSaku because they complete eachother, and very protective of eachother. Also Naruto has to surpass the old generation by doing what they couldnt do.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#400 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:05 AM

1. Development

2. Heaven and Earth - They match perfektly

3. They have funny similarities: Naruto liked to play fools, Sakura tried to stop him and said this is childish trash but for real she actually liked it too tongue.gif
And ... remember Naruto Movie 3? In the circus they both get very ecited, stand up and encouraged the artists (while Sakura was actually more excited and pull Naruto back ... oh my god, this was so damn funny xD)
And don't forget! SHANNAROOO!!! DATTEBAYO!!!

4. Strong willed woman are the best wink.gif

5. I absolutely love Tsundere chicas ^^

Edited by lupina, 13 August 2011 - 06:27 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users