26122 replies to this topic

#26121 DrK

DrK

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:13 AM

Thank you! I failed to communicate that. Currently, the team seven bond is like this:
Naruto <-> Sasuke
Sakura -> Sasuke (Honestly, the only <-> I've seen between them since the ending is when Sasuke called her his 'wife'. Pretty sad tbh. Even in Gaiden it was mostly Sasuke <-> Salad)
Naruto ??? Sakura Their bond, highlighted as at least the second most powerful bond in Team 7 throughout the whole manga, suddenly disappears. Like they were never close.

Yeah... If anything, the Saku <-> Sasu might actually work better if she married Naruto. He wouldn't feel pressured to do something that is out of his character, like touch her, so they might get along better than they do now... This sounds like a joke, but that really is the way things are. Sasuke is awkward around her and Sakura is just DESPERATE.

It's not at all appealing.

#26122 Analyzer

Analyzer

Fact Checker

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

Awkward is the wrong word when it's really Stoic.

Perhaps the greater issue about bonds "disappearing" (Which is mostly unfounded), is that due to the lack of early, early Team 7 character development, there isn't that much there.

But mostly, I don't understand the argument or complaint that a friendship isn't the same anymore because of a spouse. That's actually pretty normal, especially when you have each person involved with their own families, and their own busy lives. 

Edited by Analyzer, 18 November 2017 - 06:55 AM.

#26123 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:22 AM

[spoiler= /spoiler]

And this is why Negan is such a bad ass I mean I mean just look at what he does when some says sorry makes me wish this was Sasuke, its also why I love the walking dead.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 21 November 2017 - 12:24 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)