TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 8 2011, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, it is more for debate thread. But don't worry about it. happy.gif

(And I don't know how to move posts to different threads... >_> )

Okay, but should I just post it in the debate thread instead, or would that somehow count as double posting? unsure.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#162 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Jun 7 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, but should I just post it in the debate thread instead, or would that somehow count as double posting? unsure.gif

No not really. Just copy and paste it.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#163 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 7 2011, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, it is more for debate thread. But don't worry about it. happy.gif

(And I don't know how to move posts to different threads... >_> )

You don't know aren't you a moderator of the forum? looks like they made a mistake in promoting you to kage tongue.gif

Just kidding lol. laugh.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 June 2011 - 01:20 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#164 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 7 2011, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't know aren't you a moderator of the forum? looks like they made a mistake in promoting you to kage tongue.gif

Just kissing lol. laugh.gif

Umm, if you two are going to kiss, please do it outside. This is a forum after all. Not a hotel room. XD jkjk.

Some people confuse something though when I ask this a few pages ago, but while I don't see the last panal as true NS proof. I wanted to ask what truely is considered as proof because like some said many other pairin fans will grip at straws or anything in their favor, while any legitimate NS development is considered brother and sister material or nothing at all.

I once got into an argument recently with someone who said "Kishi really likes Hinata. You can tell. He has Sakura and Naruto as brother and sister." I still do not know where this "bro/sis" argument came from, but it still does not make sense to me. Why would you ask your sister out on a date or confess your love for your brother? Why can't NaruHina be a "bro/sis" relationship? Anyway, I had to explain to him the usual "Kishi never said anything about Hinata. In fact, he once said he was angry cause they are treating Sakura like crap" and you know the rest.

You know what line I hate the most? "...are they even reading the same manga." I hate this line more than anything. NS fans use this sometimes, but NH use it all the time. I am like "Apparently not, cause you miss the few panels where Sasuke tried to kill Sakura and Sai saying Naruto was in love with Sakura. And the few times where Naruto thought about and asked Sakura for a date. I don't know which one you are reading, but I am reading the one being made by Kishimoto."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#165 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 7 2011, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just kissing lol. laugh.gif

facepalm.png I shall smack since you said "kissing" when you meant kidding. hm.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#166 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 7 2011, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png I shall smack since you said "kissing" when you meant kidding. hm.png

OOps sorry it was a typo I meant kidding and I fixed it now. sweat.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#167 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:34 AM

I personally believe that there will definitely be pairings by the end of the Naruto manga. Just the fact that Kishimoto keeps bringing up love and romance should be proof enough that he plans on going somewhere with it. I do not believe that Kishi will have a small special at the end showing the couples years down the road without completing one main pairing. Either NS, SS, or NH. Though from my point of view, there would only be NS or SS, I really can't see Naruto being with Hinata. NH is a very unusual and unfit pairing. As many have said, Hinata admires Naruto. I think that Hinata doesn't romantically love Naruto, I think Kishi is just showing through Hinata, the effect Naruto has on his friends. Her desire to protect Naruto goes along with everyone else, its just from the perspective of a girl, as opposed to Naruto's many guy friends. They are all out there fighting tooth and nail to protect Naruto. When Kishi showed Hinata in a panel I believe he was just showing her resolve compared to how she was in the past.

That leaves SS, this seems like a dead pairing from all the negative development Kishi has givin it, however he still brings in romantic love from Sakura's side. It was just one panel and it was negative like all the other SS development, but Kishi still brings it into his manga. Not saying that I can see this pairing spring to life either, like NH, I just don't see Sasuke and Sakura being together, just wouldn't fit.

Then with NS, we have all the positive development. We have already had it proven to us that Naruto romantically loves Sakura, though that was obvious. Then with Sakura, Kishi has made givin us a ton of development towards her feelings for Naruto. Though we haven't received proven without a shadow of a doubt proof that Sakura romantically loves Naruto, Kishi has implied her as having romantic feelings for Naruto since a little before Naruto's 4 tails fight. He greatly developed their friendship even before that fight.

Kishimoto has for some reason put time and effort into Naruto and Sakura's relationship. This is the most obvious couple out there right now, though Kishi has kept SS alive, perhaps as build up to something big coming up, or maybe to create a twist for NS in the end. Anyways, from where I am sitting, there will definitely be a pairing before the end of this manga. I mean, that is kinda the theme right? Make a new generation and steer them towards being better than the last. Oh well, lets just sit back and enjoy the ride biggrin.gif

#168 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

Any spoilers for 542 yet?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#169 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 8 2011, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any spoilers for 542 yet?

Yep on Narutofan Telegrams. No spoiler pictures yet.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#170 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 8 2011, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep on Narutofan Telegrams. No spoiler pictures yet.

Apparently it's out @ mangastream:
http://mangastream.c...ruto/28815369/1

Cheers,

Edited by Namaenash, 08 June 2011 - 03:11 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users