#1 Diadochi

Diadochi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:History, manga, anime, fitness

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

Now, as some of you may already know (at least those who aren't in denial) Obito is literally NaruSaku's last chance of becoming end game by the manga's end. In no means am I a person who likes to brag, but I do consider myself a pretty smart guy and I can tell when someone, like an author (namely Kishi), is trying to tell the reader something. In the past 3 chapters or so, Kishi has portrayed Sakura worrying about the ultimate fate of Obito multiple times. The obvious two being: when Sakura came to the conclusion that Obito is beyond saving after he volunteered to bring Sasuke back and she became somewhat sad because of it; and when Obito sacrificed himself as a human shield to protect Naruto from Kaguya's onslaught and Sakura can be seen with a worried look rather than a surprised look that everyone else had.

ouVmd1G.png

78Xxyic.png

Now, this is where Obito becomes NaruSaku's last chance: before he dies, he COULD say to Sakura - "Take care of Naruto" or something around those lines. Or he COULD say that she reminds him of Rin. But the odds are yet again stacked against us. Every-time Kaguya is shown destroying one of Naruto's clones with her bone ash technique, the clone disintegrates rather quickly. Will this be enough time for Obito to say his final farewells to Sakura? In my opinion, based on the techniques fast proficiency showcased multiple times in the past, it shouldn't be enough time. But there is another small glimmer of hope, and that is: every-time Kishi has killed off a character or is about to kill them off, he often reveals their past and portrays how far it has contrasted to their present self. So this COULD provide Obito enough time to pull NaruSaku back from the brink, but as I have said, its a miniscule chance and everything is riding on him.

Edited by Diadochi, 25 July 2014 - 07:19 PM.

Gtu9I59.jpg

ALEXANDER III of MACEDON

(356-323 B.C.E)

#2 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

You don't say! You can see into the future then and predict that nothing can ever happen after Obito dies huh? Or are you Kishimoto's right hand man?

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

NS doesn't hinges on the opinion of a terrorist. If NS needs a push from the likes of Obito, especially nearing the end of the series, then it just goes to show that NS lacks communication, which a relationship needs in order to function. Just let Obito die quietly in the corner and move on. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

Kishi reveals the person's past relating to the present before he kills him off....may I ask why would he show it again when he has already did it in the past? Sakura already paralleled Rin in that Team Minato Team Seven parallel. Rin parallel....last glimmer of hope for NS? You are speaking as if Kishi is pulling NS out of the blue! Where did all the development of the 650+ chapters go? Vanished into thin air? No offense to you but this not smart analysis at all! Besides Obito hasn't completely died as of yet...so you never know! You previously created a thread named 'The inevitable truth' and you were proven wrong for every argument. How can you even say that NS hangs by Rin parallel! All the development and moments between Sakura and Naruto are not given just because Kishi has some extra pages and some extra ink to spare! They are there for a reason! Besides, why is NS the only ship which has parallels and not NH or SS? Can you answer this? No offense to you dude....but you are so wrong on this one!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

Closet NH and/or SS shipper?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

Closet NH and/or SS shipper?

I thought of that as well!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#7 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

I honestly don't understand this obession of wanting someone does some NS hints. NS has so many hints, some so big that you cannot ignored them so easily, like the father's comment about the girlfriend of his son, or CPR, etc..
We cannot know if Obito will have enough time to be able to say his last words before he can go to Rin. I also hope that he would have a moment like Chiyo, I have said that in other threads too... despite this, it's good to keep hopes low, partly because Kaguya's technique seems to very quick to infer death. But maybe Kishimoto will find some excuse. Given that she used that technique only on kage bunshins, maybe a real body will take a little longer to get the full effects. Who knows...But then there's another problem too, Sakura seems a bit far away from the place where there are others, she couldn't also be able to listen Obito's words... among things, we are also in a dimension where nobody can move easily due to the heavy gravity.
Another thing that I would like to say. It has never been said that Naruto will end within this year. It's a huge misunderstanding about what Kishimoto said in the last Jump Festa, he simply said that "I'm not certain if in the next JF there will still be a Naruto stand". Yet all have understood that as "Naruto will end in 2014.". NO. FAKE!
And it has never been said that the new movie, THE LAST, will talk about a timeskip of 2 years and it's an epilogue of the story. Those are just fan theories, which cannot be taken seriously until new informations will come out. Scans doesn't refer to anything but a titanic project called "A new Era" which will begin in 2015, some trivial informations on Naruto's sketchs and teaser trailers that we will see. STOP. Nowhere is said that the manga is ending within a few of chapters.

Edited by 六道仙人, 25 July 2014 - 08:59 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#8 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:06 PM

what is it with you and your 'epic' titles?

ナルサク

#9 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

I think so little of Obito that I'd almost prefer NH/SS that have Obito being the one that saved the pairing day.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:39 PM

..............I'm sorry, what?

*Reads OP posts three more time*

So if Obito says something to Sakura about taking care of Naruto, this would be the last chance for NS to become canon? So...are you just ignoring what Yamato said at the Heaven and Earth bridge and what Minato said to Sakura with "Take care of my son?" It all rides on Obito? You know, I could have said the same thing about SS just a chapter ago with the whole "Obito and Sakura alone saving Sasuke" and the possible setup Kishi had given SS that eventually lead to nothing being that "last chance" too. I don't see what Obito has got to do with any of this considering that SS and NH fans claim that parallels mean nothing and think we're crazy for comparing characters. (Even though Kishi lampshades those comparisons on screen.)

If Sasuke hasn't fallen in love with Sakura by now especially after she saved his life....yeah, nothing is going to push this man to love her. I don't know if you or people realize this but relationships usually involve both parties being in love with each other. If Sasuke doesn't love Sakura, then how can SS occur? Same with NS and NH. Naruto doesn't love Hinata so how can NH be canon? The only thing we can say is that Sakura has been the only one to struggle with those feelings and never have we seen Sasuke or even Naruto struggle with who they love...ever.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 25 July 2014 - 11:39 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

The original post is just nonsense with no purpose other than to bait the members of this site.  Why breathe life into it by responding?

I think so little of Obito that I'd almost prefer NH/SS that have Obito being the one that saved the pairing day.

Fortunately we don't have to choose between insult and injury.

#12 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:21 AM

The original post is just nonsense with no purpose other than to bait the members of this site.  Why breathe life into it by responding?

Boredom? Sadly, we thrive on negativity because being peaceful is boring.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#13 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:06 AM

I'm big NS obirin parallel, but NS doesn't need it to become canon because a a word of love come from naruto to sakura is enough to canonization NS.
This is shonen battle manga not romantic comedy or shoujo.

The reason why I always predict that the parallel will happen because that's kishi style. Just like how he parallel the rivalry of narusasu with past generation.
After all obito love is romantic one and not brotherhood, family, or general.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users