1664 replies to this topic

#1 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

Hi NaruSaku fans! I don't even know why I created this blog... Does everybody want to know about my personal issues? My life?? My family??? My friends??? [Gosh, too epic..] YES?! Oh My!!! People do care about me! No.........!? I mean......NO?!?! I'm just nothing sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Just kiddin...
Well, I'm not supposed to tell you my real name... I'm 13, I live in Greece, I started watchin' Naruto a couple of months ago and FMA Brotherhood a week ago. I love drawing, drinking... CAPPUCCINO, searching interesting things in forums, making vids 4 YouTube, talkin' with friends on MSN... From now on, I'll b tellin you about the Highlights of each week..

It's Tuesday late at night (1:00)... I gotta study Ancient Greek Language, Physics, complete a project in Music, complete Maths activities, blah, blah, blah... I've got less than 2 weeks four these and much more things... Howeve I'm on my red armchair next to the balcony door thinkin' of............ (I'm not gonna tell you!!) I'm happy, thirsty, a bit sleepy and I wish I were with Edward Elric... I watched the "Forrest Gump" movie about 2 hours ago (luv this movie). I need sb to talk with right now, so if u see this thread say a word... I'm gonna edit that thing called "I-Blog" on Sunday... or on Saturday... or... on Friday?! Whateva.. See ya fans... kisses... waitin' 4 smn to talk with me...... Feel a little lonely right now... :True:sosad.gif turned.gif pinch.gif nuke.gif ermm.gif srsliticon.png th_confused0089.gif emoticon_monocle.gif

PS:...........
CAPPUCCINO ROCKS! woot.gif th_coffee.gif:True:

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:01 PM

You live in Greece? Sweet! How is it there? *is half Greek*

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:28 PM

Really? Half Greek!! Wondeful! I live in northern Greece... It's a bit cold here!!! But Greece is always wonderful.. If u were in that little city in which I live and you had stayed only for a sec at the riverside you'd have fallen in love with it..... Where do u live?

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:39 PM

I live in the US (not giving which state for private reasons, hope you don't mind). I've been curious about visiting Greece... sometimes I joke around and call myself half Spartan laugh.gif
The one place I'd like to visit most though in the world would have to be Venice, Italy. I read a book that's setting took place there and the way it's water-run... I'd like to experience it.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Mar 31 2010, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS:...........
CAPPUCCINO ROCKS! woot.gif :True::True:

That explains why you're always hyper...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#6 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

You gotta come to Greece!! You'll love it!! I wish I live in the US... Lucky u....

#7 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Mar 31 2010, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That explains why you're always hyper...

Yeah!!!!!! *starts running and jumping in the room*

#8 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

01/04/2010 (00:45)

I had an accident 2day... A bus hit me. I'm injured with a broken leg in the hospital. I have amnesia. My friend told me the password to enter H&E. Doctor say I'll b fine in a month... APRIL FOOL'S U FOOLS!!! Heh... That wasn't funny at all... Anyway. I'm bored, i'm sketching, i'm sick *coughs again* and I want a cappuccino. Woke up at 12 2day... Luv sleeping. *Laughs* I'm singin' the New Divide by LP, but my throat is killin' me. Nevermind *keeps singing*. I'm stuck on that song! Duh!!! Nobody's on MSN... LOL.!. Sb available 4 chit-chat? Nobody? x_x Viewed some NS photos a while ago... I'm gonna draw one of them tomorrow. How was your day?
STILL WANT CAPPUCCINO. X_X

#9 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Wanna know something ironic?

1. I'm physically immune to caffeine... I have to drink at least 2-3x more coffee than normal people usually does to get the same effect since I used to drink black coffee since I was 10....
2. I DID got into an accident when I was 8 and have complete memory loss. I can't remember anything before 8 years old, not even my name or how my parents look like...
3. I don't celebrate April Fool...

Edited by BlackLightning, 31 March 2010 - 10:24 PM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#10 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

1. You are lucky, bcz i can get hyper with 1 cappuccino and if i want to drink more, i know i'll be sleepless all night long!
2. Aw... Too bad sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif This has never happened to me sad.gif Why did that happen to you?
3. Ok.. I luv april fool's day!! anyway ^__^

#11 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

1. How is that lucky when I can't even stay up late even if I have to...
2. Car crash accident apparently, lost my parents and any sibling that I might have. Miraculously survived though, woke up at the hospital completely blank
3. Heh, noone dare to april fool me though, unless they fancy staying a few weeks in the hospital. I get pissed pretty easily...

#12 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:05 PM

1. Well, that's a little bad. I stay up late without coffee but you have to drink tons to stay awake sad.gif Bad...
2. !?!?!?!? Oh, My, God!!!!!!! Tell me plz that this is not the truth... No relatives, no memories... Terrible sad.gif

#13 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

1. You tell me... and I have lots of assignments that sleeping early isn't really an option
2. Nope, no joke there. I don't even know my real name or family name though right now its not really that matters since I have good life now... as kittened up as it is (How is it normal if my wife won't stop acting like a cat...)

#14 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Apr 1 2010, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. You tell me... and I have lots of assignments that sleeping early isn't really an option
2. Nope, no joke there. I don't even know my real name or family name though right now its not really that matters since I have good life now... as kittened up as it is (How is it normal if my wife won't stop acting like a cat...)

1. so who do they call u? aren't you registered somewhere so u can find ur real name? how old r u? (just askin') do u no where u wre born??

#15 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 1 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. so who do they call u? aren't you registered somewhere so u can find ur real name? how old r u? (just askin') do u no where u wre born??

Well... my orphanage caretaker gave me my first name, no family name since noone know it and I was never adopted. I don't even have my birth register, the only reason I have a birthday is because my orphanage caretaker decided that the day I was taken to the orphanage as my birthday, no more, no less.

O well, I was 8 when I lost my memory but now I'm 22 and have quite a nice life with loving wife and parents-in-law so my suffering is pretty much things of the past now smile.gif

#16 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

At least the fact that u are happy now is a good relief... The past was really too rough 4 you!

#17 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:57 PM

02/04/10 (1:00)

Woke up at 11 today... I'm gettin' improved, I sleep less. Did sth bad. I didin't drink cappuccino. I drank cocoa and ate cookies. Then, I loged in H&E, did some stupid things, sketched Naruto, ate peas (as lunch. they were nc... although that's not one of my fave kinds of food). Had a revision in Physics (*_*) Dyed some eggs 4 Easter, painted little stupid flowers on them and cute smileys on the yellow ones. I went to the hairdresser's to fix my hair, ate a cookie and now I'm sitting in front on the Laptop screen of my beloved Vaio and writing that silly things to u guys! Waiting 4 smn to log in the MSN. If u have msn add me, my e-mail is at my profile page. My nickname in msn is "Sakura-chan FMA" (just in case u need it). Bored, happy, sick (got a bitter medicine today, it sucks!). See ya! Waitin' 4 answers, post, whateva u want.

wink.gif Sakura_1_ (Stuck on EDWARD ELRIC AND NARUTO)
P.S: Need cappuccino! th_coffee.gifsosad.gif sosad.gif whistling.gif turned.gif heheelq7.png pirate.gif iluvff.gif geek.gif ermm.gif 111189.gif boogie.gif whatthekitten.gif wow.png

#18 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:13 PM

Well... you can try adding me to your MSN, can't guarantee that I gonna online much though... e-mail: tw1n_dragon@hotmail.com

Well... yeah, my current life is pretty happy... now if only I can get my wife to stop meowing, it will be mostly perfect...

Edited by BlackLightning, 01 April 2010 - 10:31 PM.

#19 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

I'll add u!! Well, i hate meowing too... I'm gonna be a good wife ! sweatdrop.gif

#20 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

Well... I don't mind a little meowing once in a while, heck I find it pretty cute... but meowing ALL DAY AND NIGHT... now thats driving me up the wall... she even meow when sleeping darn it... >.<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users