• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

There are some moments in Naruto where I can relate some of my experiences to. Most of them is from the team 7. 

First, is Sakura. I sometimes think of myself as Sakura especially that I have a big forehead and a flat-chested. I also have pink hair and green eyes (in my dreams :kukuku:  ) I was teased about it but I showed them what I am capable for.

Second, Naruto. It is when he made the Promise of a Lifetime. It pained him but he still smiled to Sakura and assured that everything will be okay. I can relate to that because I sometimes assure my friends that I am okay but in reality, am not. I love them that's why I don't want them to worry. There are just things that you want to keep to yourself.

I can also relate to Kakashi especially that I sometimes read smutty fanfics.  :hehehe: All of us have a pervy side after all.

And of course  last but not the least is Sasuke. I also killed my brother........

JUST KIDDING!!  :P  I love my brother but yeah, sometimes he annoys the hell out of me.

So, how about you? What are the moments that you can relate the most? 

P.S. Sorry if my English sucks. It is not my first language.

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#2 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

I kind of relate Sakura's "relationship" with Sasuke and the "fake" confession

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#3 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:29 PM

I can relate to Gaara I wear lots of eyeliner XD
WqQwzgf.gif

#4 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

I can relate to Jiraya's death...  :unsure:

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#5 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

I believe I can relate to Minato's overwhelming desire to protect Kushina.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#6 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

Yes Yes, all of these are very nice of course! BUT the more interesting question would be- What's the one thing in this manga that none of us can possibly ever relate to? Hint: Does one even need a hint ?! It starts with a headache 'B' and ends with sensation of vomiting an 'E'.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#7 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:47 PM

Yes Yes, all of these are very nice of course! BUT the more interesting question would be- What's the one thing in this manga that none of us can possibly ever relate to? Hint: Does one even need a hint ?! It starts with a headache 'B' and ends with sensation of vomiting an 'E'.

????

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#8 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

????

You need a better hint?!! I'll spell it-  BROMANCE.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#9 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

You need a better hint?!! I'll spell it-  BROMANCE.

I'm sure one of us has had that one special guy friend who they go chasing after for some unexplainable reason for 3 straight years.
WqQwzgf.gif

#10 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

Can relate to Sakura--we all feel weak compared to others sometimes. Or at least I do. Even how in part one Sakura kept saying she would improve but didn't make much progress...I can also relate to that. To the point that when I saw people calling her useless over that, and keep in mind I wasn't a Sakura fan at the time, it felt almost like it was aimed at me. Because I felt the same way about myself, especially at that time.
With how far she's come now, it's pretty inspirational.

Can relate to part one Hinata for much the same reason as above.

I find Naruto inspirational for his spiritual strength and how he never gave up.

When I began watching Naruto near the beginning of this year, I was kinda like...it was hard not to be upset with myself a lot. It helped inspire me to keep trying.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#11 BooChans

BooChans

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Drawing and VolleyBall

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:55 PM

When Chouji Was fighting the guy from Orochimarus group and he had memories of Being Underestimated and left out.

#12 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:03 AM

Thank you for sharing guys! you have amazing replies. :yes: 

#13 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:43 AM

I can relate to Naruto's past.

#14 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:50 AM

There are some moments in Naruto where I can relate some of my experiences to. Most of them is from the team 7. 

First, is Sakura. I sometimes think of myself as Sakura especially that I have a big forehead and a flat-chested. I also have pink hair and green eyes (in my dreams :kukuku:  ) I was teased about it but I showed them what I am capable for.

Second, Naruto. It is when he made the Promise of a Lifetime. It pained him but he still smiled to Sakura and assured that everything will be okay. I can relate to that because I sometimes assure my friends that I am okay but in reality, am not. I love them that's why I don't want them to worry. There are just things that you want to keep to yourself.

I can also relate to Kakashi especially that I sometimes read smutty fanfics.  :hehehe: All of us have a pervy side after all.

And of course  last but not the least is Sasuke. I also killed my brother........

JUST KIDDING!!  :P  I love my brother but yeah, sometimes he annoys the hell out of me.

So, how about you? What are the moments that you can relate the most? 

P.S. Sorry if my English sucks. It is not my first language.

OMG DID U JUST....EXPLAIN ME! OMG!!!!!!! I CANT EXPLAIN MYSELF ANY DIFFERENT!!! exept im shorttempered xp

Edited by sakuraharunorealfan, 01 September 2014 - 02:05 AM.

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#15 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

also....Im the 1st grandaughter in my family so i was spoiled rotten by my grandpa and picked up his habbits xD but....then he ended up dying....so that i can relate To Lady Tsunade 

Edited by sakuraharunorealfan, 01 September 2014 - 02:06 AM.

#16 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:09 AM

OMG DID U JUST....EXPLAIN ME! OMG!!!!!!! I CANT EXPLAIN MYSELF ANY DIFFERENT!!! exept im shorttempered xp

Me too! I am not that patient at all! Hmmm....... Are you stalking me? haha. Kidding :lol:

also....Im the 1st grandaughter in my family so i was spoiled rotten by my grandpa and picked up his habbits xD but....then he ended up dying....so that i can relate To Lady Tsunade 

I was spoiled by my granpa as well. I love him so much. He's still alive though. Sorry to hear what happened to your grandpa...

#17 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:32 AM

Naruto's past, I guess. I've been neglected as a child. 

And... probably when he was training for sage mode. 

#18 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:47 AM

Me too! I am not that patient at all! Hmmm....... Are you stalking me? haha. Kidding :lol:

I was spoiled by my granpa as well. I love him so much. He's still alive though. Sorry to hear what happened to your grandpa...

xD yes another like me im verrrrry unpatient xD are u my lost twin or u stole my identity xD lol xp

#19 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:57 AM

xD yes another like me im verrrrry unpatient xD are u my lost twin or u stole my identity xD lol xp

haha. Maybe I am. Or it will be more amazing if we are the long lost sisters of sakura. It will be a dream come true :yes:

#20 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:50 PM

I never thought someone would make a thread on this one but since now its made I can tell.

Honestly, I won't lie but.....I can relate to Naruto many many ways(not every single way but..like majority of it) and especially his love life except in the part where parents are concerned. Though our stories are not the same but they follow the same theme and pattern! I tend to have a personality and traits which are very very similar to Naruto! Most of the stuff about me...like 45% is posted on my profile. That was the main reason why I started shipping NS in the first place though the endings differed with mine being a negative one! I do think that me and Naruto share lots and lots of similarities and so...maybe I can relate to Naruto in majority of the ways!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users