#1 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:01 AM

This is the first time I've ever done this before. Hopefully I don't bore you to death. Er so my name is Savannah, I'm 17 years old. What else is there to say? Oh I'm a pretty lazy person, I just eat and play online basically. I have a HUGE crush on half of the men from Naruto Shippuden. Did I mention I like fish?

Anyways today we traveled to Ohio to go to the zoo. A camel sneezed on my face, pretty sure my mouth was open too. After that we went to the beach, and I swam in Lake Erie. We spent 30 minutes looking for a parking spot to ride a boat. In the end, the boat ride was boring. Once we finished, we traveled back home. Can you guess what happened next? We got locked outside from our house! My mom spent an hour cussing out my dad, before going to his work to get the keys. Now I'm eating fried fish. Er, I like fish.

Thats pretty much my whole day, hopefully I can update again.

#2 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

nice blog xp

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:42 AM

This is the first time I've ever done this before. Hopefully I don't bore you to death. Er so my name is Savannah, I'm 17 years old. What else is there to say? Oh I'm a pretty lazy person, I just eat and play online basically. I have a HUGE crush on half of the men from Naruto Shippuden. Did I mention I like fish?

Anyways today we traveled to Ohio to go to the zoo. A camel sneezed on my face, pretty sure my mouth was open too. After that we went to the beach, and I swam in Lake Erie. We spent 30 minutes looking for a parking spot to ride a boat. In the end, the boat ride was boring. Once we finished, we traveled back home. Can you guess what happened next? We got locked outside from our house! My mom spent an hour cussing out my dad, before going to his work to get the keys. Now I'm eating fried fish. Er, I like fish.

Thats pretty much my whole day, hopefully I can update again.

THE CAMEL PART THOUGH.

I'd probably die if a camel sneezed on my face. 

This gives everybody a lesson, stay away from camels.

Edited by Fenris, 08 August 2014 - 06:43 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#4 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

Today we went to the movie theater to watch a film called Against The Storm. There were alot of flaws in it, but I kinda liked it. The ending made me laugh my ass off though. XD After that, we went to the store to get Hamburger Helper for dinner. Then, we made a stop at the car wash to clean out our car. Once we got home, you won't believe what happened. THE STOVE WAS BROKEN! No dinner for us today :( Ha, that was pretty short. See ya!

#5 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

Sadly we had to go school shopping today. I was crying the entire time we were shopping. I hate school! After shopping, we went to Applebee's for lunch. And since the stuff there was edible, I obviously enjoyed it. Once we arrived home, I immediately went to play on my precious tablet. So far I've been browsing through h&e, and youtube. Must I mention that I'm an extremely lazy person?

Anyways, my mother took me for a little car ride. Why? Well I have no idea! Omg, you won't believe the things I saw while we were driving. I saw a naked man, 4 prostitutes, and a crazy guy. For some reason, I just happen to have bad luck. Now we're finally back home, and i can freely browse the internet in peace.

Aren't my days exciting? :D

#6 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

Sadly we had to go school shopping today. I was crying the entire time we were shopping. I hate school! After shopping, we went to Applebee's for lunch. And since the stuff there was edible, I obviously enjoyed it. Once we arrived home, I immediately went to play on my precious tablet. So far I've been browsing through h&e, and youtube. Must I mention that I'm an extremely lazy person?

Anyways, my mother took me for a little car ride. Why? Well I have no idea! Omg, you won't believe the things I saw while we were driving. I saw a naked man, 4 prostitutes, and a crazy guy. For some reason, I just happen to have bad luck. Now we're finally back home, and i can freely browse the internet in peace.

Aren't my days exciting? :D

Holy what... Dat car ride, though. That would've been mentally scarring! :P hahaha

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#7 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

Holy what... Dat car ride, though. That would've been mentally scarring! :P hahaha

Tell me about it.

#8 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

I'm pretty lazy, so I decided to make a list o my day so far. YAY!
-Woke up
-Took a shower
-Went to Kmart
-Bought MORE school supplies
-Went to the extra large store for my dad
-Ate at Olive Garden Yum
-Came home
-Browed through the forums
-Chatted a bit on Kik
-Went for ice cream
-Hung out at the water
-Came home
-Ate my dads beef jerky
Well, nothing very exciting, but I thought I should update.

#9 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:15 PM

Gahhh, the school orientation was today. We had to gather locker numbers, schedules, and more. You won't believe what I got first, GYM! I FLIPPIN HATE GYM! Not to mention this year they're making us change and shower infront of everyone. I'm sorry, but I refuse to get naked infront of other girls. I'm not insecure, I'm just a private person. So they can do what they want, I am not changing in the open. I'd rather stink up the whole school then get naked infront of people. Hehe, there's my mini rant. Until next time! :)

#10 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

Gahhh, today is a lazy day. I just wanna do nothing at all!

#11 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

Ok, I wasn't able to update yesterday, so I'll do it today.
-Woke up at 9 am
-Got in car to see my brother at jail he transferred to
-Parents were arguing over directions
-Ended up being 15 minutes late for visit
-Extremly boring
-Stopped my resturant to eat
-Came home
-Sat on my lazy butt the rest of the day
LOL

#12 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:58 PM

Another day of stupid gym tomorrow, STOP THE TORTURE!!!!

#13 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:01 PM

Nice blog! 

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users