51125 replies to this topic

#51121 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,526 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:16 AM

So I noticed that the dub for shippuden has finally reached up to the infamous sasusaku scene from 699,  and wow.... 

Kate Higgins (sakura's dub va) was literally phoning it when Sakura asked Sasuke if she could come with her.

I mean compared her voice in Episode 479 to how she voiced Sakura thinking about Naruto about his dream, and if he has happy in genjutsu world in RTN because wow She had more passion there, and it really shows. 

150bab87d56d1db6795486747312.jpg

WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!!

#51122 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:23 AM

So I noticed that the dub for shippuden has finally reached up to the infamous sasusaku scene from 699,  and wow.... 

Kate Higgins (sakura's dub va) was literally phoning it when Sakura asked Sasuke if she could come with her.

I mean compared her voice in Episode 479 to how she voiced Sakura thinking about Naruto about his dream, and if he has happy in genjutsu world in RTN because wow She had more passion there, and it really shows. 

Wasn't she a declared Sasusaku fangirl?

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51123 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,526 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:33 AM

Wasn't she a declared Sasusaku fangirl?

I believe her exact words were she felt connected to Sakura because they both liked the badboys during the pre-teens/teen ages, but by Shippuden I think it was the first or second dvd set Kate said she was moved by Sakura's growth even seeing her grow feelings for Naruto it really motivated her to do her best. Since you know it represents growth and maturity in a character kind of similar to Kate's way of growing up. I remember her talking about Sakura's character and herself about that like a long time ago.      

Chie Nakamaru I know for sure was a big SasuSaku fan I know that much!

#51124 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:36 AM

I believe her exact words were she felt connected to Sakura because they both liked the badboys during the pre-teens/teen ages, but by Shippuden I think it was the first or second dvd set Kate said she was moved by Sakura's growth even seeing her grow feelings for Naruto it really motivated her to do her best. Since you know it represents growth and maturity in a character kind of similar to Kate's way of growing up. I remember her talking about Sakura's character and herself about that like a long time ago.      

Chie Nakamaru I know for sure was a big SasuSaku fan I know that much!

I did not know that. Thank you for the information.

Posted Image

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51125 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,526 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 05:43 AM

I did not know that. Thank you for the information.

I know it really says a lot for her, and Youre welcome 😁.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 22 March 2019 - 05:44 AM.

#51126 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:13 PM

I bet she hates how Sakura is treated nowadays.

509356167_759751.gif?4

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)