• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 Naruto_Ninja

Naruto_Ninja

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

If anyone watches this show, What do you think will happen to Fitz?

I feel it will be him going to walk the path of villainy in the season 2. I really like this character and did not want him to walk the dark path but I think many things are pointing towards his walk on the dark path.

Trip got gadgets which can be used in place of Fitz's ones(they never can be as good as fitz's but still), he got friendzoned, he now has a brain which maybe has gotten damaged and he might show different emotions than the ones he showed earlier.

I really like Fitz and wanted him to be together with Simmons as he wanted as well, but that is out of the option after Simmons friendzoned him.

I will really like to see Fitz to be with the team till the end, but unfortunately I think he will become the viallain in season 2.

How do you guys want to see him, and what do you guys think will really happen with him?

I think this statement "Either you die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain" will really become true for him. For me it would have been so much better if he would have died saving simmons, but now it will be just too much sad to see him become the villain and try to hurt the girl he loved/loves.

Edited by Naruto_Ninja, 24 August 2014 - 04:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users