• Please log in to reply
1107 replies to this topic

#1061 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

Jonin-sensei Yoshimoto Trigen sent a letter to Ikari Aikani, the Jounin-sensei of Team 24 (aka, Team Shumokuzame), offering for a little sparring match, since he was frankly bored, and wanted to practice against the team. It would be good practice for battling an A-class ninja.

He told them to meet him at Training Area 23.

#1062 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

Ikari Aikani quickly appeared at training ground 23 through his valuable use of the shushin no jutsu. "It's been a while, Trigen-sensei."

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#1063 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:38 PM

He nodded, smiling. "Indeed it has. How's your team doing? Are they all well?"

#1064 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:48 PM

Miyako sighed. "On my day off too...come on Ando-chan. Let' s get you over to the day care." After she dropped off Ando at her day care. She performed a quick transportation jutsu and appeared sitting down and glaring. Looki up at Aikani-san she said hello with a pleasent tone and then proceded to glare at Trigen-sama. "Your the reason I can't spend a free day with my daughter? Great. Just peachy freaking keen."

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#1065 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:48 AM

"Practice is always good." He smiled.

#1066 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:13 AM

"For the love of-" Hitori was trampled by a certain orange wolf, "...hello, Hitomi."

"Hi Hitori! Dad says to go to training ground 23!" the wolf spoke before giving the shinobi a lick on the cheek. She then gave Hitori an expectant look, and whined when he sighed.

"Fine, fine." He scratched her ears briefly, and couldn't help but smile. He was a bit jealous of his sensei's wolf summons. Hitomi, satisfied with her ear scratching, gave Hitori a final lick on the cheek, and then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Grumbling about inconvenient ways of delivering messages, Hitori cracked his neck a bit before bounding up a wall, and leaping from one roof to another. He arrived to the outskirts of the village's main area, and ran full pace to training ground 23.

Within five minutes he was there, "Ikari-sensei, what gives? You know how Hitomi acts when she gets the chance to deliver a message...especially to me." Sighing, he rolled his shoulders a bit before looking towards the other person from his team, "Miyako! Hey, how's it been? Ando doing well?"

All the while, Hitori noticed the fourth person in the area. He seemed to be of Jounin rank, "Um...I don't believe we've met." Hitori gave a curt nod, "Hitori Senpuukai, Genin of Team 24 lead by Ikari Aikani."

Edited by Denim88, 03 August 2008 - 05:15 AM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#1067 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:06 PM

Miyako grinned. "Hi Hitori. Ando's as fine as she can be at a slave shop daycare...seriously."

Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#1068 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:24 PM

He smiled, and waved, looking up for the infamous orange book. "Hello there, I'm Yoshimoto Trigen. Squad Sensei of Squad 22. Nice to meet you."

He was slightly twirling one of his white strands of hair, indicating nervousness.

(I do that in real life xP)

#1069 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:05 AM

Hitori blinked at Miyako, "Slave shop..." he shook his head, "Well, I'll have to come visit later."

He then turned to the man, "Ah, so you are a Jounin." Hitori looked over to Aikani, "Um...so why am I here? Hitomi never informed me of what we were going to be doing. Is it a mission?"

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1070 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:16 AM

"It's training. I want to see how well you can preform against a Jounin-sensei at full strength." He said while still looking at the orange book. "Sort of like the bell test, except there is no bells, and this will be live-fire. Kunai and Shuriken allowed."

#1071 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

Hitori frowned, "Didn't we just get over that with you, Ikari-sensei?" He shrugged, "Fine. What about use of kekkai genkai? That allowed as well?"

Hitori cracked his neck a bit, and began his warm up stretches while listening to the others still.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1072 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

"Yo, you two. Fine day, we're having and Miyako-san. I already have a friend from Anbu watching over the daycare since I've always found that place a bit... shady." Aikani walked over to Hitori and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Just don't over do the Insanity. Heh."

He turned back to his fellow sensei and told him straight. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Two chuunin and two genin are pretty tough odds. Considering that three of them all have pretty good Kekkai Genkai."

#1073 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

Miyako grinned up at Aikani. "Even if he can't take he has to. His honor more or less depends on it." She blushed and looked down. "A-ano....thanks."

Gaia- NejiHinaLover12

#1074 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:17 PM

"Of course, Kekkai Genkai. But, remember. Keep poking the puppy, and the wolf will show."

((aka, my bijuu will give me strength))

#1075 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

Miyako raised her left eyebrow. "Oh really? Little pup..."

Gaia- NejiHinaLover12

#1076 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

Hitori coughed, giving his sensei a rather embarassed look, "You act as though I seriously go nuts when I activate the Hakkyou Seishou." He straightened himself up a bit, "Either way, we can't do anything until Shidoshi and Nao get here."

Hitori, finished with his stretches, sat on the ground and began his ritual of sharpening his katana with a whetstone. He hummed a bit while doing so.

"Ikari-sensei, I've improved my control over Genjutsu just to let you know. Perhaps this will be a chance to show you." He gave the slightly older man a grin; a competitive grin, "Just warning you so you won't be caught off guard next time we spar."

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1077 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:27 AM

Aikani turned again towards his jounin counterpart and grinned. "Even the most furious animals can be tamed." He walked over to Miyako and Shidoshi while also stretching a bit. "Miyako-san. You, Ando, Hitori, Shidoshi, Nao, Ryuu and Nao's sister are all important to me. I am not only your teacher but your friend. I would do anything to ensure that my friends are well taken care off. Comes with the perks of being a former Anbu commander."

#1078 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:04 PM

He began to secretly funnel chakra into his bones to stretch and relax his muscles, a trick he learned while practicing with demon chakra. He did it while focusing on the words in the orange pervert book.

"Yes, of course."

#1079 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:45 AM

Hitori grinned, "Heh, same here, Ikari-sensei. Which reminds me..." Hitori looked up from sharpening his blades, "...Anko actually saw me today. She said something about you hiding from her, that and leather and chains..." Hitori raised an eyebrow, "You didn't...um...tick her off...did you?"

Hitori didn't show it, but he felt the chakra flow from the other Jounin, 'His chakra...something odd I felt just now...I better guage this guy's power carefully. Reminds me alot of Yugito's power.' Hitori thought while turning to his sensei for an answer.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#1080 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:54 PM

"Listen Hitori, it'd be best if you don't visit my house anytime soon." Now that he thought about it. Yoshimoto Trigen wasn't your everyday jounin... A lot of his records were classified even at the Anbu Commander level. He spoke the next line to himself. "I wonder what kind of tricks this one has up his sleeve."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users