27 replies to this topic

#1 Arabian Maiden

Arabian Maiden

N

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:44 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my first topic.

Anyway, I have a bad & strong feelings that Sakura will die in the next chapters..
This is how it's gonna happen?
Sai will tell Naruto that Sakura went to see Sasuke, Naruto panics because he knows that she's doing it for his sake, plus she has no chance of wining aginst him.
So, he follows her * hoping it won't be late* but when he finally gets there, she's dead or diying arg.gif and then I'll quit the manga.

Again, Im sorrry if I post this in the wrong place but I really wanna know what you're think of what I predict.
Sorry for my English too sweatdrop.gif

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:55 PM

Wrong section.

Topic moved.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:16 PM

I don't think Sakura will die, but I think it would only look like she died. Kishimoto, in the past, has killed characters off only to bring them back later...some even came back to life.

So I think what will happen is Naruto will come and THINK he is too late when really Sakura is still alive, but just barely.

Whatever happens you know there is going to be major butt whooping.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:28 PM

Yeah I agree with James S. Cassidy, I don't think Sakura will actually die, but I do think she may come close to death. It would help Naruto put things into perspective. Currently he is still under this impression that by hard work everything can work out fine in the end. Sakura is coming to terms that this isn't always the case, that sometimes things change and cannot ever go back to how they were. This doesn't mean I think Sasuke wont be redeemed, because I still do believe that, but I think Sasuke's 'evilness' hasn't hit home with Naruto quite yet.

#5 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:50 AM

Lee - Has all his bones crushed.
Chouji - Took his death pills
Neji - Pierced through the chest.
Gaara - Bijuu extracted.
Sasuke - Point blank C4
Are they all still alive? Every one of them.

No kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#6 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 13 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Seconded. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#7 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:10 AM

you forgot Kashisi i think he was killed too wasnt he and then revived

#8 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:38 AM

^You mean Kakashi, right?
But Kishi was able to kill of Jiraya, so I think it possible that he has the guts to kill Sakura, but I seriously hope he doesn't.

#9 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Nov 14 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^You mean Kakashi, right?
But Kishi was able to kill of Jiraya, so I think it possible that he has the guts to kill Sakura, but I seriously hope he doesn't.

If you look at the list True-kun gave, ALL of the characters listed there are around Naruto's age. But, Jiraiya's not, of course. fu.png Anyway, isn't it one of the main ideas of the manga 'surpassing the previous generation' ... ? Well, in my opinion, maybe Jiraiya's death has something to do with that. He is old, in a way. Now, Naruto would be able to surpass him. smile.gif

I don't think Sakura will die. Probably a near-death experience, to trigger Naruto's emotions and hidden strength, but, that's all. happy.gif

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 14 November 2009 - 09:15 AM.

#10 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:29 AM

Sakura already died from Sasori's poison and was brought back to life with Granny Chiyo sacrificing herself. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif I don't think Sakura will have another near death experience.

#11 Arabian Maiden

Arabian Maiden

N

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Nov 13 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would help Naruto put things into perspective

You're right , I haven't thought of this point and I bet it will happen!
I just hope the cost won't be Sakura's life, that's all.

#12 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Nov 14 2009, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura already died from Sasori's poison and was brought back to life with Granny Chiyo sacrificing herself. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif I don't think Sakura will have another near death experience.

Sakura never died.

If she had, Chiyo would have been dead already. Chiyo was going to use the jutsu, but Sakura wasn't even really dead, so it didn't kill her.

#13 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

It won't happen, we've already been told several times that Sakura is destined to exceed Tsunade at some point in the futire. Chiyo's last words to Sakura also hint that she will survive.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#14 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:43 PM

Everyone's right. Like I've said before, there's no way an important character like Sakura would be killed off by a fodder-nin or anyone else less than a main, and the only main protagonists I can think of are Madara - very unlikely - or Sasuke.

If Sakura were to be killed by anyone, it would be Sasuke; effectively killing off SasuSaku. But even then, I really don't think it'll happen.

Even if she does die, she'll probably be revived magically like Gaara or Kakashi were

#15 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Nov 14 2009, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone's right. Like I've said before, there's no way an important character like Sakura would be killed off by a fodder-nin or anyone else less than a main, and the only main protagonists I can think of are Madara - very unlikely - or Sasuke.

If Sakura were to be killed by anyone, it would be Sasuke; effectively killing off SasuSaku. But even then, I really don't think it'll happen.

Even if she does die, she'll probably be revived magically like Gaara or Kakashi were

and us...as well as any other fandom associated with Sakura...unless in the very end, Naruto is killed as well...and we see like a background sky showing Naruto with Sakura or something...but it would really suuuuuuuccccccckkkkk D:

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#16 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:44 AM

how will she die if naruto is there and he will be there till the end of the show cuz its his show.

A LIVING LEGEND

#17 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:46 AM

why do u even think this anyway

A LIVING LEGEND

#18 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:22 AM

You guys are expending way to much mental energy discussing something that will NEVER happen Sakura isn't going to die and Naruto isn't taking a" dirt nap "either...Man, speak of more positve things because NaruSaku is the future compadres!

#19 Naruto_Sage

Naruto_Sage

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:29 AM

thats wat im saying

A LIVING LEGEND

#20 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:42 AM

Jeez, we're not being pessimist, we're just say that if, some time in the manga, Sakura dies, who would be the one to kill her or something. We're not suggesting that it will happen, just that it's possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users