#81 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 30 2010, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just you watch...kishi will pull a crazy one and narusaku will happen.
and the baby will still have white eyes...... laugh.gif

inner sakura style tongue.gif

#82 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 30 2010, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, Sai said Sakura has moved on from Sasuke and now is in love with Naruto. He said she was only thinking of Naruto and that Naruto knows that. He referred to Sakura's romantic feelings for Sasuke in past tense, it was the memories of that that was coloring her actions.

No, look at the chapters again. There's a definite change, both are acting more openly expressive of that romantic bond between them- both are aware it's mutual now. Look at the rescue scene, look at Sakura and Naruto's direct eye contact and the soft loving look in Sakura's eyes, and the lingering contact Naruto keeps with his hand on her shoulder. Look at his words to Sasuke, absolutely nothing about Sakura having any romantic feelings for Sasuke- instead he reprimands Sasuke about forgetting the team 7 bond.

Naruto is also looking at Sakura much more as she is now, not what he thought was the unattainable 12 year girl, acting in ways that show that, he loves the real person now, not his mental image of her at 12, he's aware she makes mistakes and feels close enough to point them out and even complain a little. That's a change, and shows his love for her is maturing. The next step would be for him to gently tease her about it, like Sakura began to do with Naruto in the nicknames chapter, and like what we saw Minato and Kushina were comfortable about doing- Kushina good naturedly joking about Minato dumping everything on her, and Minato teasingly commenting on Kushina being a motormouth.

QFT! argh1.png woot.gif

#83 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:30 AM

"She request it in a Sexy Jutsu voice." LOL how come no one gets this on camera?! XD

#84 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jan 5 2011, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"She request it in a Sexy Jutsu voice." LOL how come no one gets this on camera?! XD

That's what suprised me too. xD

#85 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:50 PM

Perhaps maybe someone out there caught it on camera and hopefully it post it to Youtube?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#86 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 9 2011, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps maybe someone out there caught it on camera and hopefully it post it to Youtube?

I don't think so. Cuz when it's found by Kishi, he will delete it due to "copyright issues". dry.gif

#87 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Jan 8 2011, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They probably don't allow the public to take pictures or videos at Jump Festa.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#88 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Dec 20 2010, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wasn't this year supposed to be Kakashi's year? Now it's next year, maybe we'll finally see Sakura behaving like the heroine she was meant to this year.

I bet the link between Kushina and Uchiha is she is Sasuke's Godmother!!! I'm sure Sasuke turned out like he did because he didn't have his godmother there to knock some sense in him...nothing at all to do with the Uchiha Massacre and Uchiha pride, it was all down to Kushina not being there to set him straight, not like the snotty nosed Uchiha were ever going to.

Wait a second, can someone fill me in on something. Narutos last name is Uzumaki. Minatos last name starts with a K(Sorry I don't remember it right off.) Tsunade is the grandaughter to Mito Uzumaki (according to Narutopedia). It's so would that make Tsunade Naruto's distant relative or something along those lines? Need help with info.

#89 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:08 PM

Minato Namikaze. and yes.

#90 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:14 AM

Wait wasn't Tsunade the granddaughter of the first hokage?

(senju and something?)

EDIT: srr just realized you can have 2 grandfathers tongue.gif

Edited by Torxe, 07 February 2011 - 10:15 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#91 Lelouch_91

Lelouch_91

Order of the Black Knight

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:I love ANIME, MUSIC and FOODS!Favorite hobbies are drawing, singing and reading.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:21 AM

[quote name='Torxe' post='311600' date='Feb 7 2011, 06:14 PM']Wait wasn't Tsunade the granddaughter of the first hokage?

Im quite confused..Mito Uzumaki is the wife of Hashirama Senju and Tsunade is their granddaughter.So she's a Senju and Uzumaki on her mother or father's side..On the other hand,Naruto is a distant relative of Tsunade on her mother's side because her mother is an Uzumaki,that made him somehow a Senju from where's connection?..that got me confused. confused.gif This somehow got me the idea that Naruto is the first's great,great,great grandson..or of some sort. yes.gif

Edited by Lelouch_91, 08 February 2011 - 08:22 AM.

...I AM MY ONLY MASTER...
                                       tumblr_mx08slrYQI1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

#92 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

I'm not following you but perhaps it clears something up for you if I tell that I thought this Mito Uzumaki was a guy that didn't have anything to do with konoha.

It is only after reading your post that I remembered she was the first hokage's wife. tongue.gif

Perhaps Kushina was Tsunade's niece (daughter of her sister)? But then again she hasn't been shown to have any other siblings than here deceased little brother (blanking for his name atm) hasn't she?

Edited by Torxe, 08 February 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#93 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:59 AM

Remember that the Uzumaki clan was the size of a clan...

It's possible she was Mito's great grandniece or something similar, the picture in which Kushina is with an elder Mito, shows that they were really close, almost family close. It is possible that Mito rescued Kushina after the destruction of the village. Kushina's place of birth as the words go "Hail from the former land of whirlpools." was in Uzu. So it was probably destroyed somewhere around her birth, not before as we have been led to believe.

In a way, i think Kushina may have saw Mito as a grandmotherly figure, and Tsunade as a big sister figure. It is possible that Tsunade gave Kushina some of her personality, considering they are both Tsunderes. It is possible that this may have triggered Tsunade to train Sakura, considering Sakura's resemblance to Kushina, in as they are both Tsunderes.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#94 Torxe

Torxe

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Feb 9 2011, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is possible that this may have triggered Tsunade to train Sakura, considering Sakura's resemblance to Kushina, in as they are both Tsunderes.

Didn't even think about that, never found it strange actually (now I do) that the new hokage who was always complaining about the amount of work she had to do, suddenly took on an apprentice
(pretty much in a split second, I don't think Sakura and Tsunade had spoken to each other before).

Edited by Torxe, 09 February 2011 - 02:19 PM.

#95 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Feb 9 2011, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember that the Uzumaki clan was the size of a clan...

It's possible she was Mito's great grandniece or something similar, the picture in which Kushina is with an elder Mito, shows that they were really close, almost family close. It is possible that Mito rescued Kushina after the destruction of the village. Kushina's place of birth as the words go "Hail from the former land of whirlpools." was in Uzu. So it was probably destroyed somewhere around her birth, not before as we have been led to believe.

In a way, i think Kushina may have saw Mito as a grandmotherly figure, and Tsunade as a big sister figure. It is possible that Tsunade gave Kushina some of her personality, considering they are both Tsunderes. It is possible that this may have triggered Tsunade to train Sakura, considering Sakura's resemblance to Kushina, in as they are both Tsunderes.

Kushina said that she was brought from Uzu no kuni to be Kyuubis host, so Uzushiogakure was destroyed after Kushinas arrival to Konoha.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users