Naruto Volume 53 Cover Preview

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:57 AM

Never have I see such a moment like this...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

That's so heart-warming wow.png , one good cover.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

Heart wwarming and beautiful I love it. wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:28 PM

That cover looks so awesome and heartwarming biggrin.gif!

#5 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:30 PM

sad.gif

#6 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:50 PM

We finally know Kushina's correct color scheme. The only thing missing is Kushina's eyes, I can't tell if there open or closed but either way I can't tell.

Nice cover though. happy.gif

Hopefully there will be a narusaku cover in the future. wink.gif

#7 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

Could've been a bit better, but definitely met my expectations nonetheless. happy.gif

@K9: doubt it. it'll probably be in the last volumes, I believe. Because we know how Kishi likes to torture us. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#8 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:08 PM

Sweet!
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Better version up:

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Oct 27 2010, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We finally know Kushina's correct color scheme. The only thing missing is Kushina's eyes, I can't tell if there open or closed but either way I can't tell.

Eventually. like Newkerz said, it will probably be one of the later volumes.

They were on the cover of volume 28 together (with Kakashi on the other side on Naruto) and Sakura was doing a subtly sexy pose- one hand on her shirt zipper, the other holding the base of the zipper- thus pulling the shirt so her breasts were emphasized and turned so that her behind's curve was also visible (heh, probably to remind readers of her flirtation with Naruto in chapter 245, and also Kishimoto giving a little Sakura fanservice to the readers. wink.gif

I love volume 53's cover. Can't wait to see a clearer scan.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Oct 27 2010, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't we already get the correct colour scheme for Kushina in Chapter 503's colour double page? though appears once again her eyes were closed.so you don't see her eyes. They are probably Green like so many redheads are in stories in general.

Typical Kishi once again torturing us with what could have been. wonderful cover though.

Edited by harry4e, 27 October 2010 - 03:32 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#12 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:59 PM

isn't the right color?

#13 Siri_Leigh

Siri_Leigh

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 27 2010, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eventually. like Newkerz said, it will probably be one of the later volumes.

They were on the cover of volume 28 together (with Kakashi on the other side on Naruto) and Sakura was doing a subtly sexy pose- one hand on her shirt zipper, the other holding the base of the zipper- thus pulling the shirt so her breasts were emphasized and turned so that her behind's curve was also visible (heh, probably to remind readers of her flirtation with Naruto in chapter 245, and also Kishimoto giving a little Sakura fanservice to the readers. wink.gif

I love volume 53's cover. Can't wait to see a clearer scan.

Um... I looked at the cover and I cannot see what you see. I don't know if you are over thinking it... No I'm serious, I have no idea what you are talking about. The cover is normal. Sakura is not showing any kind of sexiness. I usually need to hold my sweater at the bottom...ish to zip it up at the top and that is what it looked like to me. I've never thought anyone adjusting there shirt like that as sexy. In my opinion I think you are over thinking things. Like my mom.... mellow.gif wasntme.png

Anyways volume 53's cover.... it's beautifully sad. I love it!! So sad of a could have been family... the end.

"No rush."

#14 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Siri_Leigh @ Oct 27 2010, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um... I looked at the cover and I cannot see what you see. I don't know if you are over thinking it... No I'm serious, I have no idea what you are talking about. The cover is normal. Sakura is not showing any kind of sexiness. I usually need to hold my sweater at the bottom...ish to zip it up at the top and that is what it looked like to me. I've never thought anyone adjusting there shirt like that as sexy. In my opinion I think you are over thinking things. Like my mom.... mellow.gif wasntme.png

Anyways volume 53's cover.... it's beautifully sad. I love it!! So sad of a could have been family... the end.

Are you saying she was zipping her top up in front of Kakashi and Naruto? Sounds kind of pervy wink.gif
See, you subconsciously registered something, heh.

No, it's a bit fanservice- very common in shonen manga, Kishimoto just tends to play it more subtle than most, and do more male character fanservice than most shonen manga creators, too.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#15 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

Oh, my!!! Such a beautiful cover... So very adorable... A very sweet family moment love.gif I love it~

#16 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Oct 27 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't we already get the correct colour scheme for Kushina in Chapter 503's colour double page? though appears once again her eyes were closed.so you don't see her eyes. They are probably Green like so many redheads are in stories in general.

Typical Kishi once again torturing us with what could have been. wonderful cover though.

If you zoom in they're more of a dark blue color eyes but yeah, if they were green I'd start to worry Kishi was planning a cop out on us.

#17 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

Ahh such a touching cover, it gives us a glimpse at the happy family that could have been. sad.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#18 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Oct 27 2010, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you zoom in they're more of a dark blue color eyes but yeah, if they were green I'd start to worry Kishi was planning a cop out on us.

Heh, I'm of mostly Celtic ancestry so I kind of wish they were green- like a deep emerald green. I love that color combo on a person. Still holding out hope Mito Uzumaki had emerald green eyes, especially since her red looked darker than Kushina's, more a copper than Kushina's "Habenaro" red. I really like dark red hair (copper or chestnut) with dark emerald eyes (Like the 1990's version of X-Men comic's Rogue smile.gif

#19 Siri_Leigh

Siri_Leigh

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 27 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you saying she was zipping her top up in front of Kakashi and Naruto? Sounds kind of pervy wink.gif
See, you subconsciously registered something, heh.

No, it's a bit fanservice- very common in shonen manga, Kishimoto just tends to play it more subtle than most, and do more male character fanservice than most shonen manga creators, too.

No, just adjusting. laugh.gif Wait what did I subconsciously register. I don't have much going on up there.... I still really don't see how that works. To me rather than sexy she looks proud... idk

"No rush."

#20 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:17 PM

@ciardha--Er.... When you say "Celtic", to what do you refer--Irish, Scottish, both, neither, other option?

About the cover--it's sad and heartwarming all at once. The loving family that never got a chance to be TT_____TT </3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users