#2821 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:24 AM

3. He will have 3 kids dohohohoho :chuckle:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 August 2015 - 01:26 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2822 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:30 AM

3. He will have 3 kids dohohohoho :chuckle:

Whichever girl he gets (Rukia), he could easily have 3. Why? His parents did.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2823 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:46 AM

EXACTLY. :yes:

#2824 Maxximumhate

Maxximumhate

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Tokyo Ghoul, Gintama, Bleach, Noblesse and plenty others

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:50 AM

Ichigo will never kill human or non human who look like human.
Mindless monster is not a problem.

Ichigo killed Ginjo during the fulbringer arc, just like Byakuya and Kenpachi killed Tsukishima and Giriko too. Hell Ichigo was intent on killing Tsukishima when Ginjo told him it was the way to bring back everyone's memories.

He was the one who also killed that one sternritter in the science lab when he finally got to SS during the war.

Ichigo will kill his enemies, human with powers included, if they hurt people close to him. It's one of the things I like about his development. He went from only wanting to kill his opponents to actually being willing to kill them when he fights them. I think that makes him ready to become a full shinigami.

I didn't mind it. I laughed when Mayuri asked about how he was able to speak. Want to see what happens next.

I was surprised. For all the theories I had about who would have the SK left hand, I never thought about Pernida. Mayuri's expression are the best thing in the chapter lol. I'm waiting to see what happens in this fight and also if the soul king other limbs are out there too. I'm sincerly hoping we get more information about who or what exactly the Soul King for his limbs to be sentient beings.

Shipping wise, hey let's not compare Kubo and Kishimito. Even if I did, it would still end up the way I expect it to. With Naruto, Kishimoto thought his main heroine was hated while the side character was loved more. NH is SP favorite ship. SS is the favorite in the Japanese fandom. Kishimoto caved in and made SS and NH happen.

With Bleach Kubo knows his main heroine is the fandom favorite while the second female lead has her fair share of haters. IchiRuki was SP favorite ship. The bleach musicals were full of IchiRuki moments. IchiRuki is the fandom favorite ship. Plus Kubo hasn't been shy on sharing thoughts about their relationship. If we went with the cave in argument, the popular ship would win ie IchiRuki.

But Kubo isn't Kishimoto so I except something better. Even if this ended with IchiHime, they've had good development to lead that way. Orihime also hasn't confessed only to have Ichigo ignore her and her confession for years. Shipping wise, it can never be as bad as the Naruto ending.

R6yd0D.jpg

#2825 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:55 AM

Ichigo killed Ginjo during the fulbringer arc, just like Byakuya and Kenpachi killed Tsukishima and Giriko too. Hell Ichigo was intent on killing Tsukishima when Ginjo told him it was the way to bring back everyone's memories.

He was the one who also killed that one sternritter in the science lab when he finally got to SS during the war.

Ichigo will kill his enemies, human with powers included, if they hurt people close to him. It's one of the things I like about his development. He went from only wanting to kill his opponents to actually being willing to kill them when he fights them. I think that makes him ready to become a full shinigami.

I was surprised. For all the theories I had about who would have the SK left hand, I never thought about Pernida. Mayuri's expression are the best thing in the chapter lol. I'm waiting to see what happens in this fight and also if the soul king other limbs are out there too. I'm sincerly hoping we get more information about who or what exactly the Soul King for his limbs to be sentient beings.

Shipping wise, hey let's not compare Kubo and Kishimito. Even if I did, it would still end up the way I expect it to. With Naruto, Kishimoto thought his main heroine was hated while the side character was loved more. NH is SP favorite ship. SS is the favorite in the Japanese fandom. Kishimoto caved in and made SS and NH happen.

With Bleach Kubo knows his main heroine is the fandom favorite while the second female lead has her fair share of haters. IchiRuki was SP favorite ship. The bleach musicals were full of IchiRuki moments. IchiRuki is the fandom favorite ship. Plus Kubo hasn't been shy on sharing thoughts about their relationship. If we went with the cave in argument, the popular ship would win ie IchiRuki.

But Kubo isn't Kishimoto so I except something better. Even if this ended with IchiHime, they've had good development to lead that way. Orihime also hasn't confessed only to have Ichigo ignore her and her confession for years. Shipping wise, it can never be as bad as the Naruto ending.

This.. You took the words right of my mouth  :goodjob:

I completely agree Shipping wise it can't get as bad as Naruto. 

Plus like you said Kubo has never been shy about the relationship Ichigo and Rukia share. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2826 Maxximumhate

Maxximumhate

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Tokyo Ghoul, Gintama, Bleach, Noblesse and plenty others

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:05 AM

This.. You took the words right of my mouth  :goodjob:

I completely agree Shipping wise it can't get as bad as Naruto. 

Plus like you said Kubo has never been shy about the relationship Ichigo and Rukia share. 

It can't compete with Naruto ships in the end. Every possible main pairing has had grounds in the manga. Renji and Rukia. Ichigo and Rukia. Ichigo and Orihime. Ishida and Orihime. They're all good ships, with healthy relationships all around, even if I do have a preference. I wouldn't be baffled seeing any of them because they had something one way or the other. The only ones that would be something like Ishida Rukia or Renji Orihime. Now talk about unexpected. I'm also thankful that Shinigami rarely get kids outside the nobles or richer families. So I don't have to be worried about another Harry Potter like couple spree, outside of Ichigo's close friends.

But back to IchiRuki, yes I've always liked how Kubo always find a way to put Rukia with Ichigo, even when it's about Ichigo only XD. It fuels my shipper heart :wub:. Now all I want is to see them showcase their new bankai to each other and having a tag-team at some point. I will be satisfied if that happens. 

R6yd0D.jpg

#2827 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:13 AM

@maximumhate
You're right, he killed him.
And he's back in ss.

#2828 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:37 AM

I Liked Zaraki X Unohana. Unohana Yachiru Retsu became my favourite when I found out her past. :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 August 2015 - 12:40 AM.

#2829 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:04 PM

Well Bleach certainly had an interesting chapter this week. 

#2830 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

Well Bleach certainly had an interesting chapter this week. 

Agreed. I think that we're starting to see Mayuri's one true weakness; free will, since he can't comprehend it.

#2831 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:05 PM

Can someone; in detail, explain the last pages of this chapter to me...? xD

2XtVwF6.png

#2832 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:07 AM

It's like Mayuri is pissed Nemu actually was thinking on her own even if he doesn't want her dead. You think as a father, he'd want Nemu to have free will too besides just doing all he says, which is why I said I get the feeling he is afraid of free will.

#2833 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:21 AM

It can't compete with Naruto ships in the end. Every possible main pairing has had grounds in the manga. Renji and Rukia. Ichigo and Rukia. Ichigo and Orihime. Ishida and Orihime. They're all good ships, with healthy relationships all around, even if I do have a preference. I wouldn't be baffled seeing any of them because they had something one way or the other. The only ones that would be something like Ishida Rukia or Renji Orihime. Now talk about unexpected. I'm also thankful that Shinigami rarely get kids outside the nobles or richer families. So I don't have to be worried about another Harry Potter like couple spree, outside of Ichigo's close friends.

But back to IchiRuki, yes I've always liked how Kubo always find a way to put Rukia with Ichigo, even when it's about Ichigo only XD. It fuels my shipper heart :wub:. Now all I want is to see them showcase their new bankai to each other and having a tag-team at some point. I will be satisfied if that happens.

I'm not really sure about Renji and Rukia having good grounds for a relationship. They're great friends, but the problem is he was content with letting her die at the beginning. That's not really acceptable, even if they've moved past it.

Mayuri is, in his own way, showing concern for Nemu.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2834 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:02 PM

I got ask how do you guys see Bleach ending? 

#2835 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

Ichigo and Rukia in bed.

2XtVwF6.png

#2836 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Ichigo and Rukia in bed.

right to the point :lmao:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2837 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:37 PM

I see it ending with Ichigo being unable to go back to the living world, so he becomes a captain in the Gotei 13 with Grimmjow as his lieutenant.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2838 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 30 August 2015 - 06:45 PM

Me getting nachos while seeing the shipping wars of Bleach (which is legit stupid and unnecessary)

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#2839 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:27 PM

Me getting nachos while seeing the shipping wars of Bleach (which is legit stupid and unnecessary)

Most likely it will end with open ending like ichigo goes to school while reminiscing his past even.

Thus the shipper will kill each other for eternity, unless kubo canonize the pairing.

#2840 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:42 PM

Kubo probably phoning Kishi for advice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users