#1 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:42 PM

Are you ready to join the Brotherhood?

The player once again controls Ezio Auditore through the genetic memory of Desmond Miles using the Animus 2.0 (which is the game's memory interface). It's been confirmed there will be more modern day sequences featuring Desmond and Lucy. As a Master Assassin, Ezio will have to reorganize his Brotherhood in Rome to fight against the Templars, now led by Cesare Borgia. (His father Rodrigo Borgia also returns, but not as the central antagonist.) Hence the new management system: the player can recruit new members by destroying any of twelve "Borgia towers" around Rome where papal troops are stationed, then rescuing disgruntled citizens in their districts from harassing guards.

The player as Ezio can then send them to assignments around Europe or call them for support during missions (if they are not already occupied). Tasking the novice Assassins is essential to make them gain experience, and the player will be able to customize their appearance, skills and weapon training by spending the skill points they've earned. Although Ezio is a Master Assassin in this episode, his progression is not over and he will also have to master new gadgets, such as Leonardo da Vinci's parachute, which can be used when jumping from tall buildings.

Having a "Brotherhood" will be a big factor in this game. Players will have the ability to control and customize your assassins by sending them on missions and earning skill points, which can then be spent to upgrade the weapons and armor of the assassins. The assassins can also assist the player throughout the game.

Release Date: November 16th for the US, 19th for EU, 18th for Australia.

#2 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:49 PM

And yet again pc gamers will have to wait half a year in order to get the pc version, I apreciate it Ubisoft dry.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

There's tons of limited editions for sale worldwide (Pretty sure they're out of stock now in major retailers)

I'm too lazy to put pictures up, so Google helps.

#4 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

i havent had a chance to play the second one yet but the first one was incredable thow the bottons for the dodge an counter were always hard to use when under attack by multi enimes. I havent played in a year or so but from what i remember the game was jest plain epic on almost all areas.

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:22 AM

Already pre-ordered and have had the beta for awhile now.

#6 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (hypno toad @ Oct 30 2010, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i havent had a chance to play the second one yet but the first one was incredable thow the bottons for the dodge an counter were always hard to use when under attack by multi enimes. I havent played in a year or so but from what i remember the game was jest plain epic on almost all areas.

You are in for a treat for the second one then, I personally loved the first one too, even if it was a bit repetitive, but the second was just unbelievable, I loved every bit of it. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical with brotherhood, but after watching some trailers and reading some previews, I cant wait to play it, it looks fantastic as well.

#7 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Rick (Bonta-kun) @ Oct 30 2010, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are in for a treat for the second one then, I personally loved the first one too, even if it was a bit repetitive, but the second was just unbelievable, I loved every bit of it. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical with brotherhood, but after watching some trailers and reading some previews, I cant wait to play it, it looks fantastic as well.

hows the responce when in fight mode thats the only thing i dident like? We keep going i mite go buy it for my ps3 yet ;)
What other points did they changefrom the original?

#8 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:25 PM

Basically improved everything from the 1st game. It's also much more RPGish, you have to buy weapons and improvements for your base.

#9 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:35 AM

I heard the singleplayer will be around 35 hours. I wanted to play the beta pretty bad, but the game is almost here so no matter.

#10 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Illmatic @ Oct 30 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard the singleplayer will be around 35 hours. I wanted to play the beta pretty bad, but the game is almost here so no matter.

Lol, so much frustration of.... "I almost got my tar-OH I'M DEAD!" in the beta....

#11 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:50 PM

Hoping I get this for my Birthday or Christmas...

I haven't the cash to buy it XD. Since I already pre-ordered Black Ops at a low price.

#12 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Oct 31 2010, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hoping I get this for my Birthday or Christmas...

I haven't the cash to buy it XD. Since I already pre-ordered Black Ops at a low price.

i here you ;p

i jest hope black Ops lives up to my standerds. (world at war) the zombies were a nice tuch

#13 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Oct 31 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, so much frustration of.... "I almost got my tar-OH I'M DEAD!" in the beta....

Lol, sounds like I'm going to get slaughtered in multiplayer.

#14 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:47 AM

You get the hang of it, but the frustration never really goes away. You can't duel someone too, so you're just stuck running away, hiding and using whatever special ability you unlock.... Haven't really played it for a while though.

#15 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

Ah, tomorrow is the big day, I bet Cloud must be going crazy from the wait right now biggrin.gif

#16 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 15 2010, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, tomorrow is the big day, I bet Cloud must be going crazy from the wait right now biggrin.gif

YOU HAVE NO IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

#17 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 16 2010, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YOU HAVE NO IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Are you actually buying it yet dude? I figured you'd wait a bit after buying black ops lol.

Ill be getting this day 1, but the release date for Australia is November 18. I must admit, I was skeptical that it'd be any good, I figured it was just a cash grab spinoff with horrible tacked on MP, but from what I've seen so far, this game looks pretty damn good.

#18 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:04 PM

The game was just released. I saw some videos on youtube already. The game looks pretty good so far

It seems the game starts were the previous just left, with Ezio finishing his talk with Minerva, and running away from Rome along side Mario. Then they go back to their Villa to inform their allies about what happened. It was funny see Ezio helping some persons on the villa on their daily shores, from helping an hot chick to carry some flowers, to fixing some mounted cannons and chasing Mario runaway horse like an maniac, this all shows he still humble even after becoming so important. And of course, after Ezio explain everything to the others, we have some nice fanservice with him and an certain woman fu.png nosebleed8rx.gif , anyway, the game graphics pretty much are the same of the previous one, with some better light effects and texture, such a pitty I'll have to wait half an year to get the PC version, guess I'll have to convince one of my friends to borrow his Xbox laugh.gif

Edit: I'm the only one who wants an Assassins Creed entirely based on modern times with Desmond, I mean, his story seems so much more interesting than Ezio.

Edited by alexander, 16 November 2010 - 01:30 PM.

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

I have it.

#20 Cloud

Cloud