226 replies to this topic

#141 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:10 AM

It is now coming off as cult like fanaticism. 

#142 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:17 AM

And all it took was 1 episode.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#143 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:43 PM

Well, the the point is Sarada needs a "Sasuke"  character to get with or Sp are EFFING hypocrites which I will NEVER LET THEM hear the end of it!!! :superior:

They're already bigots ever since Boruto x Sarada.

Finishes Fanta  :thanks:

I know right I mean by that logic NaruSaku still have  more moments then NaruHina and SasuSaku.. then again we are talking their fanbase shipping these characters so I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise lol 

Got some more updates from twitter thanks to Ria: 

#BoruSumi BORUTO SUMIRE THE SHIP THAT WILL SAIL #SasuSaku

BoruSumi is already canon #BoruSumi #SasuSaku

BoruSumi SQUADRON DEPLOY #NaruHina #BoruSumi

it will be a destiny for love and eternity interwined of strings #BoruSumi #NaruHina

Boruto and Sumi The Couple of Destiny #BoruSumi

ONLY BORUSUMI NO PLACE FOR BORUSARA THEY'LL FALL LIKE SASUKARIN #BoruSumi #SasuSaku

It is and will be the final destination may the red thread of fate guide them #BoruSumi #SasuSaku

Could you please Pass me the cheese pizza  :chuckle:

OMG you're right there does need to be a Sasuke in this series it only completes the circle since we've got the new NH  which means we need the new SS as well to really stir up the fandom again.. That is unless BoruSara becomes the new SS... Nah.. that's just asking for trouble.. Okay fire away  :lmao:

They really do like Hinata that much. Well, pass some soda cause I'm really enjoying this... and here's your quattro formaggio pizza :P

All it needs for a new SS version is Sarada blushing to a calm and dark character.

Edited by T XD, 15 April 2017 - 01:44 PM.

#144 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:48 PM

"All it needs for a new SS version is Sarada blushing to a calm and dark character."

That will probably be Nail.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 April 2017 - 01:56 PM.

#145 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

"All it needs for a new SS version is Sarada blushing to a calm and dark character."

Nail is the name given to that character cause his true name isn't known yet, right ? If it is, i say it's Iwabi for now cause they look very similar.

#146 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

Nail is the name given to that character cause his true name isn't known yet, right ? If it is, i say it's Iwabi for now cause they look very similar.

No, I know his true name is something... I can't be bother to remember. Kawaki. Iwabi nickname is "the repeater." The girl is "The Clone."

http://www.narusaku....=15933&p=933085

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 April 2017 - 02:25 PM.

#147 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

No, I know his true name is something... I can't be bother to remember. Kawaki. Iwabi nickname is "the repeater." The girl is "The Clone."

http://www.narusaku....=15933&p=933085

Why did you think of him as " The Repeater " ? Repeating what Sasuke was to Naruto ?

Edited by T XD, 15 April 2017 - 02:41 PM.

#148 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:52 PM

Why did you think of him as " The Repeater " ? Repeating what Sasuke was to Naruto ?

That's the nickname they gave to him in the episode.

#149 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:23 PM

That's the nickname they gave to him in the episode.

Did they say why ?

#150 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

They're already bigots ever since Boruto x Sarada.

They really do like Hinata that much. Well, pass some soda cause I'm really enjoying this... and here's your quattro formaggio pizza :P

All it needs for a new SS version is Sarada blushing to a calm and dark character.

Passes soda.. and thanks for the pizza :D

Yup then the cycle becomes fully complete by that, and her mother will give her the best advice in holding her feelings for the "dark character"  :lmao:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#151 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

I second that!!!!! :zaru:  :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#152 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:31 PM

What if the Sasuke one was Iwabi ? He's not that different from Kawaki except bad motives :zaru:

#153 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

Well the point is Sarada is gonna go for the "bad boy" because that will be like her dad :zaru: Just like Boruto will get with Sumire because of his mom. :zaru:

They AIN'T Doing BoruSara after they trashed NaruSaku, and if the do I'll RIP A HOLE in their self esteem by completely OBLITERATING THEIR LOGIC (then burn down their studio) :hm:

As I said, They (SP) Ruined a perfectly welldeveloped and realistic couple for their avarice and Hinata FAPPING, they don't get move on with out taking responsibility for their own stupidity

Edited by Phantom_999, 15 April 2017 - 10:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#154 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:13 PM

Well the point is Sarada is gonna go for the "bad boy" because that will be like her dad :zaru: Just like Boruto will get with Sumire because of his mom. :zaru:

They AIN'T Doing BoruSara after they trashed NaruSaku, and if the do I'll RIP A HOLE in their self esteem by completely OBLITERATING THEIR LOGIC (then burn down their studio) :hm:

As I said, They (SP) Ruined a perfectly welldeveloped and realistic couple for their avarice and Hinata FAPPING, they don't get move on with out taking responsibility for their own stupidity

I bet they'll do Boruto x Sarada and not caring that Sarada isn't like Hinata. The bigotry will be at its best.

#155 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:02 AM

Meanwhile, even though with a heavy-weight advertisement; the new Boruto series still failed to break through the top 10 weekly anime rank (by average household rating). Check out various sources from web --the only anime series broadcasted by TV Tokyo that keeps themselves in the top 10 are Pokemon and Yo-kai Watch for quite some time now...

I bet even the staff at SP who went with the direction to canonize NH & SS are biting their fingers now.

Don't worry, Boruto series is probably budgeted to run for at least one season (which may translate to one year? dunno). Let them burn their money slowly and painfully.

*evil laugh.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#156 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:05 AM

Did they say why ?

Because he failed twice.

What if the Sasuke one was Iwabi ? He's not that different from Kawaki except bad motives :zaru:

He is nothing like Sasuke other then maybe a similar belief that the strong rule. The best way to describe his personality is imagine one of those biker gang characters in other anime going; "Ora! Ora! Ora!" He would fit right in with them.

Meanwhile, even though with a heavy-weight advertisement; the new Boruto series still failed to break through the top 10 weekly anime rank (by average household rating). Check out various sources from web --the only anime series broadcasted by TV Tokyo that keeps themselves in the top 10 are Pokemon and Yo-kai Watch for quite some time now...

I bet even the staff at SP who went with the direction to canonize NH & SS are biting their fingers now.

Don't worry, Boruto series is probably budgeted to run for at least one season (which may translate to one year? dunno). Let them burn their money slowly and painfully.

*evil laugh.

How much advertisements were they putting out there for this flop? Eventually the cost of advertisement are going to outweigh the profits they get from the anime. My Hero academy also seems to be doing better then Boruto, if the fact that it dubbed is being released in the states the same time it released in Japan. While despite Boruto suppose to be what their international fans always wanted aren't doing so (thought granted that may partially be because they still haven't finished dubbing Naruto.) 

Some of them probably have but a few clearly aren't giving up on their goddess if the Clone is any proof.

An anime season seem to be 12-13 episodes long (roughly three months,) though if they are going for a year long anime like Naruto I'd imagine it would be a 6 month season (roughly 26 episodes.) Thought they may try holding out for the mystical international fanbase that worships hinata that's in the millions that anime youtube seem to believe exist and listen to their every baited breath.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 April 2017 - 02:06 AM.

#157 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:59 AM

*evil laugh.

Amen.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#158 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:42 AM

It's pretty sad. Kishimoto didn't add a Hinaturd in the gen 2 crowd. So SP had to make one to fap to.  :mellow:

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#159 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:11 AM

They never have a chance airing this garbage the same time with Shingeki no Kyojin , but even if the anime died is the manga gonna die as well?? i really hope so. Maybe they not gonna admit the sales of the anime is bad if it does died and stop airing, they gonna said not enough source material and gonna wait for the manga to get far off and so the anime going to break for a while waiting for the manga.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#160 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:37 AM

They never have a chance airing this garbage the same time with Shingeki no Kyojin , but even if the anime died is the manga gonna die as well?? i really hope so. Maybe they not gonna admit the sales of the anime is bad if it does died and stop airing, they gonna said not enough source material and gonna wait for the manga to get far off and so the anime going to break for a while waiting for the manga.

Wait. This is aired the same time as Attack of Titan's? Yeesh, no wonder their other anime failed. I joked about it before but TV Tokyo might be actually trying to kill the Naruto franchise.

SP are the ones that really want to keep Boruto going since it now their new breadwinner. If the anime goes there is very little reason to keep the manga around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users