#9621 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 2 2012, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Impulsive is to act without thought, a rejection of your idea that thought was put into this before. It is not a claim in and of itself. The only "evidence" that I need here is the idea that no thought process regarding her love for him, let alone a time frame of its consideration, is presented. So I have no justifiable reason to believe you.

Based on the series of events that you just laid out, this does not suggest her giving her love for him any manner of thought. All it suggests is that she feels guilty for his pain, wants to opt out of her contribution to that pain, and to spare his feelings. It says nothing about whether her "I don't love Sasuke anymore, I love you" statement was completely true. In fact, it doesn't suggest that it is true at all. The only reason I even give it partial believability is from other interactions with Naruto that came before this, not from the reasoning you just gave me.

Once again, if I make no claims, I have nothing to prove. You say that she was in the state of mind to consider these things, and that she had to time, therefore she did and was honest. This is called begging the question, and it is a logical fallacy. You have based your reasoning behind your claim on blind assumptions which have not met the burden of proof themselves. You show me that she did have the time to consider it. You show me that she was calm enough to approach it, and had thought it through. Because the evidence is not plain for everyone to see, not without using logical fallacies in your reasoning. And my rejection of your claim based on those fallacies is not only reasonable, it's correct.

Her intentions were never the issue here. Her intentions were good. The issue here was whether or not her confession was purely honest. And there is a lack of evidence to suggest that it was.

You asked me to to to prove that her actions weren't impulsive, not to justify if her confession was totally honest or not. PLUS this is where you juggle your thoughts like rubber balls; not able making up your mind whether she loves Naruto or not. You throw your points back and forth from she loves Naruto to she was babying him and talking to him like a child and that counts as she does not see him romantically. So that's your problem not mine. And You ask me to show proof that that she had the time to consider those things and I did. If it's not valid enough for you prove me wrong. YOU prove to ME that it WAS impulsive and that she did not given any thought to her actions or considered his feelings, or are you such a hypocrite to talk all high and mighty about how you justify your views by evidence in a debate but don't do it your self? And while we're on the subject of evidence all we''re arguing about is based on speculation so you have no more rightful claim of being correct than I am. I apologize Kages. He was infuriating me I'll stop with this post.

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 April 2012 - 02:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9622 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

Can we get along? Seriously. mellow.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9623 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

More debating material.

NaruHina Fan: " Hinata was the one who triggered KN6 tansformation. She was the only person who came to save him. She confessed her love for him and Naruto transformed
because he thought she died. He even wondered if he had accidentally hurt her during his rampage. In Part 1, Hinata gave Naruto the peptalk he needed to face Neji, and said he liked people
like her.
Oh, and when Naruto saved her from being overwelmed by White Zetsu, he praised her and the manga is leading into a NaruHina solution as in 573.

Sakura's confession showed that she still thought of Naruto as a child. She couldn't just tell him the truth. No, she had to manipulate him by giving a false confession, more to the
point she makes it seem that she only fell for him since he saved the village, and only did so since Sasuke was out of her reach. That, my friend, is despicable. Kiba,
Rock Lee, Sai, Kakashi, and Yamato ALL saw it.

Hinata has loved Naruto because he is Naruto, while if Sakura has any feelings for him, its because of what he's become. Hinata has been silently supporting Naruto ever since her introduction
and now she can step up and support him in the open.

More to the point, Hinata was originally created by Kishimoto to be Naruto's love interest. Not Sakura, who, still, this point, loves Sasuke.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 04 April 2012 - 02:48 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#9624 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

cant we all just agree that naruto should do the confessing next time? biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#9625 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 3 2012, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres a mroe interesting question.

I continue to read how Sakura may still retain feelings for Sasuke, but where is the thought process coming from that Sauske will magically turn around and acknowlede suddenly magical appearing feelings for Sakura?

with the exception of his thank you which was vague and ambiguous at best there is no evidence whatso ever to support any notion that he possesses any feelings what so ever for her.

So why is it I continue to hear people state as if it were a given fact that the instant Sasuke is redeemed he will suddenly manifest these deep seated feleings for Sakura?

Because they either want to ship sasusaku in spite of in manga canon Sasuke has absolutely no interest in Sakura, never has and never will, or it's an excuse to bash Sakura. That's the only reasons I've seen. The problems with naruhina and sasusaku are the same- both were always one sided and always will be one sided. And sasusaku isn't going to happen. Sakura doesn't find her remnants of feelings about Sasuke a good thing, it makes her feel sick and ashamed that she wasn't able to achieve what she believed she had- removing all feelings whatsoever about Sasuke- even the team mate bond. Sakura faced the reality that bonds aren't so easy to break, in yet again, the most painful way of any character in the manga. Naruhina isn't going to happen because Naruto "just isn't into" Hinata. Plus Hinata has just as illusionary an image of Naruto still, as Sakura had of Sasuke in early part 1.

Only narusaku is mutual love, and that's been the truth all along. Sakura semiconscously had romantic feelings for Naruto in part 1 and consciously in part 2. Naruto has consciously loved Sakura since the beginning. A pattern that is echoed with Jiraiya and Tsunade and Minato and Kushina.

Oh, and the answer to the question of why has Kishimoto given Sakura the most painful path to love is- to show how strong she is. She faces emotional devastation after emotional devastation- cries, then comes back stronger. It's right in the 3rd databook- "There is a saying that cherry blossoms are beautiful because they turn all sadness and hardship into nourishment." Sakura shows that through her intense empathy and compassion for others- we see this even way back in early part 1 including for Naruto himself- multiple times, for Inari, etc...

Edited by ciardha, 04 April 2012 - 02:53 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#9626 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 3 2012, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we get along? Seriously. mellow.gif

Well I'll just ignore him buddy. Back on topic. But what is there to discuss?

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 April 2012 - 02:51 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9627 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Apr 4 2012, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'll just ignore him buddy. Back on topic. But what is there to discuss?

...hmmm how bout....

what would it take for sakura to realize/admit she loves naruto?

#9628 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 4 2012, 03:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...hmmm how bout....

what would it take for sakura to realize/admit she loves naruto?

that smexy forehead of hers. pictureem0.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#9629 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 4 2012, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that smexy forehead of hers. pictureem0.gif

i thought that too XD

all naruto needs to say is

"your forehead is still charming love.gif "

then narusaku would be insta-canon narusaku.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 04 April 2012 - 03:20 AM.

#9630 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

Naruto: Ready to do it?

Sakura: Yep! wub.gif

Naruto: alright lets do it!

Sakura: *start's to unzip*

Naruto: Wait wait wait.. what are u doing?

Sakura: Naruto, don't you wa-

Naruto: yes baby, but all I need is that forehead.

Sakrua: oh that's swea- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!?

pictureem0.gif

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 04 April 2012 - 05:14 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#9631 Kageteiou

Kageteiou

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 4 2012, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i thought that too XD

while I want to see a scene that would play out like that and for Sakura to realize that it was Naruto who said that back then part of me believes it won't be as easy as that. I don't know what exactly would have to happen but I predict something more drastic. Then again I believe that she does love him but does not realize the extent of it yet, so maybe that would be enough to push her over the edge so to speak.

Edited by Kageteiou, 04 April 2012 - 03:37 AM.

#9632 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Kageteiou @ Apr 4 2012, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
while I want Narusaku to see a scene that would play out like that and for Sakura to realize that it was Naruto who said that back then part of me believes it won't be as easy as that. I don't know what exactly would have to happen but I predict something more drastic. Then again I believe that she does love him but does not realize the extent of it yet, so maybe that would be enough to push her over the edge so to speak.

well of course biggrin.gif

she will be like "it was always you".....then some pause for effect.......THEN insta-narusaku narusakuct7.gif narusakuct7.gif narusakuct7.gif

Edited by merryGOflava, 04 April 2012 - 03:40 AM.

#9633 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 3 2012, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cant we all just agree that naruto should do the confessing next time? biggrin.gif

No.

Given Naruto's assumptions right now, I think Sakura will probably be the one to make the move.

#9634 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Apr 4 2012, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No.

Given Naruto's assumptions right now, I think Sakura will probably be the one to make the move.

what???

sakura confessed like 2 times already!! if i was her i wouldnt wanna confess just to possibly get pushed away again, at least not so soon.

i say naruto should man up and say it (after his battle with sasuke or whatver we have time for)

#9635 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 4 2012, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i thought that too XD

I have to wonder how they'd fit that into context, though. It'd kind of have to happen after the war is over, wouldn't it?
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#9636 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 4 2012, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to wonder how they'd fit that into context, though. It'd kind of have to happen after the war is over, wouldn't it?

it can be during the war smile.gif while shes healing him or something tongue.gif

#9637 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 4 2012, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it can be during the war smile.gif while shes healing him or something tongue.gif

I suppose that's true. After a delerious return of memory from loss of consciousness, or something.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#9638 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Apr 3 2012, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what???

sakura confessed like 2 times already!! if i was her i wouldnt wanna confess just to possibly get pushed away again, at least not so soon.

i say naruto should man up and say it (after his battle with sasuke or whatver we have time for)

When was the second time?

While I don't disagree, Naruto is right now so firm in his belief of her dedication to Sasuke that I don't think he'll do anything until he's convinced that is not true. That's why I think she'll make the move.

#9639 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Apr 4 2012, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When was the second time?

While I don't disagree, Naruto is right now so firm in his belief of her dedication to Sasuke that I don't think he'll do anything until he's convinced that is not true. That's why I think she'll make the move.

she didnt confess to him 2 times

i meant she confessed to 2 boys XD

#9640 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 3 2012, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto: Ready to do it?

Sakura: Yep! wub.gif

Naruto: alright lets do it!

Sakura: *start's to unzip*

Naruto: Wait wait wait.. what are u doing?

Sakura: Naruto, don't you wa-

Naruto: yes baby, but all I need is that forehead.

Sakrua: oh that's swea- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!

pictureem0.gif

There are just no words to describe this post. 111189.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users