Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1281 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 04:59 PM

cant shake the feeling that he gone troll us. Been feeling like that since page 1. Praying Im wrong though.

Don't see why he would troll us, he mentionned a couple of times in comments that it would be NS in the end. Also, there are a lot of precise moments that clearly show that proves it..While it's still suttle and slow developement (as it should be for NS IMO), it's not as suttle and unsure hints as the original manga, I really don't see any indication that he's playing with us like Kishimoto did because he suck at writing romance (and also, got lots of unwanted pressure from his team and western fans).  

#1282 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 January 2023 - 06:01 PM

Don't see why he would troll us, he mentionned a couple of times in comments that it would be NS in the end. Also, there are a lot of precise moments that clearly show that proves it..While it's still suttle and slow developement (as it should be for NS IMO), it's not as suttle and unsure hints as the original manga, I really don't see any indication that he's playing with us like Kishimoto did because he suck at writing romance (and also, got lots of unwanted pressure from his team and western fans).  

I already know. I think its all the NH stuff he had on his page that was throwing me off and gave me that feeling. I WANT you to be right and my feeling to be wrong. That kitten made me paranoid after what Kishi did.

You right though.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1283 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 08:44 PM

I already know. I think its all the NH stuff he had on his page that was throwing me off and gave me that feeling. I WANT you to be right and my feeling to be wrong. That kitten made me paranoid after what Kishi did.

You right though.

On the chapter 2, page 2, someone mentionned that it was weird that he decided with an NS ending, which Tokai2000 replied :

''I prefer Narusaku, they have proper development unlike the others. Naruhina is so one sided and Sasusaku is simply not right. Sasuke is a total jerk during most part of the story and even tries to kill Sakura. I don't like it.''

When asked if he doesn't love NH/SS, why drew them, which Tokai2000 replied : 

''The drawings from The Last were made before seeing the movie.

At that time, I thought "Hey let's give studio pierrot an opportunity, maybe the movie is good and explains why Naruto switches from Sakura to Hinata. I can even accept the ending if they make a good story" so I made some fanart from The Last. I thought it would be cool because it has some good character designs and besides it was the newest Naruto material available.

After seeing the movie I was very dissapointed. Some time later I began my project so I don't have any Narusaku fanart because this manga is the only thing I have been drawing since I decided that I would make my own ending''

Hope this will help ease the bad feeling you have.

For now, let's wait patiently for his next page  :happy:

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 27 January 2023 - 08:46 PM.

#1284 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 12:21 PM

Yeah while I do admit that the unaltered scenes make it feel snail paced, at the same time taking them out would wreck the the flow of the story still. Remember he's not remaking it into something new, he's just altering the context of some of the key points to make it a more natural narrative that fits the characters' characterizations more and make it about NS instead So that in of itself isn't really the issue it is the fact that it takes time to fill out a single page. But remember it is being done out of love and appreciation for Naruto as a whole, and it's not a funded project either. And most of all we have to respect the creator's personal time as well.

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 January 2023 - 09:21 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1285 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 30 January 2023 - 06:14 PM

Yeah while I do admit that the unaltered scenes make it feel snail paced, at the same time taking them out would wreck the the flow of the story still. remember he's not remaking it into something new, he's just altering the context of some of the key points to make it a more natural narrative that fits the characters' characterizations more and make it about NS instead so that in of itself isn't really the issue it is the fat that it takes time to fillout a single page but remember it is being done out of love and appreciation for Naruto as a whole and it's not a funded project either and most of all we have to respect the creator's personal time as well

I totally agree and seriously, I much prefer waiting a long time and have a final product that gives us a proper ending for NS fans than rushing it and get what the official gave us.

Yeah seeing too many Hinata/Toneri pages is annoying, but like  you said, it's part of the story of the movie and it is an essential annoyance that is needed to make the story flow better.

The author could have done a complete original story but decided to simply fix The Last movie plot to give a proper respect to all characters but mostly, to give NS an ending that this amazing pairing derseve but got robbed.

We all wish to have more NS goodies but let's be patient and continue to give the author our support  :happy:

#1286 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 February 2023 - 12:30 AM

Okay, here we go, everyone, we have a new page, and it seems we have gone back to Naruto.

dforr8c-c90b44c7-828b-4c3f-a1d9-5385f4c9

#1287 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 01:22 AM

I had a feeling that it would pop out soon as I saw some drawings that looks like from this project on his twitter page in January 17, glad that it's finally came out today   :happy:

Naruto finally waking up, while I can't wait to see some more NaruSaku moments, I'm happy that it's Shikamaru that gets to tell Naruto what happened while he was out as I love to see more between these 2, love their overall friendship.

While I'm ok with how Tokai is writing Hinata, I'm more than overjoyed to see something else now, will wait patiently for the next page  :wub:

BTW, Tokai already pop out is next page (without text) on his twitter account in January 20 so I presume we should have it soon (cross fingers)

#1288 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 February 2023 - 11:09 PM

Oh I hope that it won't take too long lol This is where the fun begins! How he can actually change the narrative in major ways, the last time that happened was with Sasuke and Sakura's interaction I believe

#1289 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 11 February 2023 - 02:46 AM

Well given that in the film you had the infamous rivalry line, that is probably the next thing that will change

#1290 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 March 2023 - 12:05 AM

Okay, we have a new page here, and it seems that Naruto is worried for Sakura not sure if he was like this is the film or not, but I do like how worried Naruto is for Sakura.

dfss0hp-849dcbff-84fe-47dc-95b2-70a02b86

#1291 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 March 2023 - 03:51 PM

Okay, we have a new page here, and it seems that Naruto is worried for Sakura not sure if he was like this is the film or not, but I do like how worried Naruto is for Sakura.

dfss0hp-849dcbff-84fe-47dc-95b2-70a02b86

I don't recall him being like that in the film since he'd just given up after Hinata went with Toneri, so seeing Naruto worried about Sakura is such a relief...

#1292 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 30 April 2023 - 12:44 PM

Found this! :argh: :hehehe:

Yp330yZ.gif

#1293 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 May 2023 - 11:10 AM

I took a break nearly 3 years away from H&E because life got too busy for me and also Tokai seems to drag out the canon filler arc on Hinata's Byakugan princess background. I missed you all my NS brothers and sister.

To be honest, I thought the we will still be on the arc till 2024 so was was not planning to check up on the update here until 2024 or the ending of this year. So I came back to gauged the response from you guys on the ALT fanmade film. it was to my surprise that I stumbled upon this video. But I'm a little disappointed that no one is discussing the fanmade movie version here of H&E. But not surprising in this current year that many of us have moved on and no longer care about the Naruverse and its sunken ships of the past and the new generation Naruto manga has apparently left its predecessor manga series  in the dust . If ATL part 1 went viral as early as 2017, this would have shaken the current naruverse/borruto to its foundation with massive uproars from pro-enders petitioning  Kishi to sue us all  :facepalm:

Enough of my ranting, Im happy that this Hinata canon fillers are over and done with and I can't express how excited I'm am for the next couple of pages Tokai releases. Going to try my best to keep up from page to page from here on out.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1294 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 May 2023 - 05:55 PM

Hi welcome back!! :wave:

#1295 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 May 2023 - 02:58 PM

Next Several Pages Preview & Teaser WARNING!!!

Hi welcome back!! :wave:

Hello Phantom and thankyou. It's good to be back  :hehehe:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1296 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 May 2023 - 03:19 PM

I took a break nearly 3 years away from H&E because life got too busy for me and also Tokai seems to drag out the canon filler arc on Hinata's Byakugan princess background. I missed you all my NS brothers and sister.

To be honest, I thought the we will still be on the arc till 2024 so was was not planning to check up on the update here until 2024 or the ending of this year. So I came back to gauged the response from you guys on the ALT fanmade film. it was to my surprise that I stumbled upon this video. But I'm a little disappointed that no one is discussing the fanmade movie version here of H&E. But not surprising in this current year that many of us have moved on and no longer care about the Naruverse and its sunken ships of the past and the new generation Naruto manga has apparently left its predecessor manga series  in the dust . If ATL part 1 went viral as early as 2017, this would have shaken the current naruverse/borruto to its foundation with massive uproars from pro-enders petitioning  Kishi to sue us all  :facepalm:

Enough of my ranting, Im happy that this Hinata canon fillers are over and done with and I can't express how excited I'm am for the next couple of pages Tokai releases. Going to try my best to keep up from page to page from here on out.

I would totally have to agree with what you gotta say because that was exactly the thought that I I had while going through it. The ways the scenes played out and man it was like so nostalgic too.

This definitely could've gone viral by 2017 maybe even as early as 2016!

It is nice to see you again after a long time,   hope you've been doing well!   :happy:

Edited by LuckyChi7, 21 May 2023 - 03:20 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1297 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 21 May 2023 - 11:51 PM

I'm just hoping Tokai will change the dreaded moment in a big way.

#1298 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 May 2023 - 04:56 PM

I'm just hoping Tokai will change the dreaded moment in a big way.

I'm sure they will, Evil, just based on what other scenes were tweaked so far in this spin. :)

#1299 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 22 May 2023 - 08:59 PM

I hope he says "You sure have a charming forehead... it makes me want to kiss it."

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1300 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 23 May 2023 - 09:54 PM

Okay, we have another new page, I have no idea if Naruto was this worried when he saw Sakura in the film, but it seems something can change.

dfxuq5y-40f9dc5e-1c3f-46e8-879a-f1b49367

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users