BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 01 February 2023 - 12:22 AM

Well naruto polling now over and we will have to wait until April to find out the results

#30582 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 February 2023 - 12:43 AM

Well naruto polling now over and we will have to wait until April to find out the results

Who was in the lead last time you checked?

#30583 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 February 2023 - 03:42 AM

Who was in the lead last time you checked?

Minato

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#30584 Therece

Therece

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 04:48 AM

Sakura was in #3.

She has a Big Chance to win since all SasuSaku/Sakura Fandom are massively mobilizing votes for her with various collabs even with famous asian bands/streamers and some shops.

Since the MindTerms Sakura gained a massive support from One Piece/others animes fandom (Yes most of them are voting in her to troll Naruto toxic Fandom), Sasuke Fans, Female/Kunoichis fans and even some NaruSaku fans to support Sakura against Hinata...
(Ironically SasuSaku comes to hates Hinata as well since NH ghosts are desperates since Retsuden and wanted some validation to prove superiority against SasuSaku/Sakura)

The montage chosen for the ending has two Sakura moments.  SasuSaku/NaruSaku was in the image while NH was nowhere to see.

111111.jpg

Edited by Therece, 01 February 2023 - 05:12 AM.

#30585 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 February 2023 - 01:06 PM

So has Hinata gotten even lower since last time as she was at 12th place hope that she has gotten lower.

#30586 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 02:00 PM

Sakura was in #3.

She has a Big Chance to win since all SasuSaku/Sakura Fandom are massively mobilizing votes for her with various collabs even with famous asian bands/streamers and some shops.

Since the MindTerms Sakura gained a massive support from One Piece/others animes fandom (Yes most of them are voting in her to troll Naruto toxic Fandom), Sasuke Fans, Female/Kunoichis fans and even some NaruSaku fans to support Sakura against Hinata...
(Ironically SasuSaku comes to hates Hinata as well since NH ghosts are desperates since Retsuden and wanted some validation to prove superiority against SasuSaku/Sakura)

The montage chosen for the ending has two Sakura moments.  SasuSaku/NaruSaku was in the image while NH was nowhere to see.

111111.jpg

Thank you for the info. 

Hinata's fans have helped make a character no one should really have any negative feeling towards, because hating Hinata is like hating plywood, utterly despised. nH and SS fans have had a on and off hostile relationship for years now. Their antics just flared up the hostilities again.

Again, I feel that even if Sakura stayed in third place, she won. Because, this is what they were really looking for. She is the most popular female character, most popular main character, and the third most popular Naruto character in the world. This being years after she was removed as the heroine/love interest due to being supposedly unpopular. Of course once she was removed, the IP has spent 6 years with poor to mediocre returns in a time when all its contemporaries and even new IP are constantly achieving record breaking successes. I wouldn't be surprise if the executives were already expecting something like this, and this expectation trickled down to Ikemoto. Leading to him finally putting some effort into his manga after years of doing nothing, even to the point of rushing through the story in this last chapter as well as trying to boost Hinata with her slapping of Nail. As Boruto exist due to the belief that Hinata was unimaginably popular, therefore, if they made her the heroine and then made her son the lead of the sequel it would be incredibly successful. If they focus on SS or even walk back nH for NS, Boruto is in the risk of being cancelled, something it has never had to fear its entire existence.

The one way to make an executive hate something, is to make them realize how much money they lost because of it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 February 2023 - 03:18 PM.

#30587 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 06:20 PM

Sakura was in #3.

Since the MidTerms Sakura gained a massive support from One Piece/others animes fandom (Yes most of them are voting in her to troll Naruto toxic Fandom), Sasuke Fans, Female/Kunoichis fans and even some NaruSaku fans to support Sakura against Hinata...

111111.jpg

Oh so Sakura also gained a lot of support from One Piece/other anime fandoms? I didn't see this info anywhere but if it is indeed true, even if it's just for the sake of trolling the toxic Naruto fandom then I say thank you for that hahah

It's funny that other fandoms are doing this, guess that it's well known around the anime community how the Naruto fandom is bad and most probably, people know how bad the story turned out mostly because of it. Probably some of these voters are also old Naruto fans so they already knew but again, wouldn't be surprised if the news was spread on how bad the Naruto fandom is and knowing about the voting poll, decided to mess with it. 

Personnally, I voted for Sakura, not because I like what she has become (couldn't care less about this fangirl-over-Sasuke Sakura) but because I still love the Sakura before they kittened her up past the Pain arc and removed her as the main heroine in the OG story because of the Hinata popularity in the west. So yeah, overall, it's to troll the Naruto fandom that I did that mostly so old Naruto fans that are in other anime fandoms ddid also the same to troll the Naruto fandom.

Also, talking about the fandom being toxic, can't help but to include the dirty tricks the executives of the franchise are pulling even after all these years just to boost the sales. In my opinion, the whole Sasuke Retsuden would have made more sense if it was done closer to let's say, Gaiden since SS didn't have a positive image because of it. Of course, knowing that the executives didn't care about Sakura probably explains things but last time I checked, SS was and is somehow still popular so if they knew about it, why not boosting the sales with more SS materials then? With NH/Hinata, again, they play dirty tricks too to boost sales of Boruto because the sales are dopping drastically over the years  and with the SS boost thanks to Sasuke Retsuden, they feels the need to suddently make Hinata poping out of nowhere in the manga (and probably I presume, NH with it) because she is the reason of Boruto's existence.

Talking about another dirty trick, yesterday I heard Junko made a comment comparing Naruto's love for Sakura vs Hinata, like his love for Sakura is like llove for fruits while with Hinata, it's the real deal, like him finally understanding a girl. This is most probably another dirty tricks of these executives, using Junko since she's still in contract with them, to validate NH because people see this parring still in a bad way, even after all theese years. 

Overall, I see these dirty tricks as damage control over the dying franchise on their parts and again, it's pathetic that they are still pull these tricks even after all these years  :facepalm:

#30588 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 07:33 PM

Oh so Sakura also gained a lot of support from One Piece/other anime fandoms? I didn't see this info anywhere but if it is indeed true, even if it's just for the sake of trolling the toxic Naruto fandom then I say thank you for that hahah

It's funny that other fandoms are doing this, guess that it's well known around the anime community how the Naruto fandom is bad and most probably, people know how bad the story turned out mostly because of it. Probably some of these voters are also old Naruto fans so they already knew but again, wouldn't be surprised if the news was spread on how bad the Naruto fandom is and knowing about the voting poll, decided to mess with it. 

Personnally, I voted for Sakura, not because I like what she has become (couldn't care less about this fangirl-over-Sasuke Sakura) but because I still love the Sakura before they kittened her up past the Pain arc and removed her as the main heroine in the OG story because of the Hinata popularity in the west. So yeah, overall, it's to troll the Naruto fandom that I did that mostly so old Naruto fans that are in other anime fandoms ddid also the same to troll the Naruto fandom.

Also, talking about the fandom being toxic, can't help but to include the dirty tricks the executives of the franchise are pulling even after all these years just to boost the sales. In my opinion, the whole Sasuke Retsuden would have made more sense if it was done closer to let's say, Gaiden since SS didn't have a positive image because of it. Of course, knowing that the executives didn't care about Sakura probably explains things but last time I checked, SS was and is somehow still popular so if they knew about it, why not boosting the sales with more SS materials then? With NH/Hinata, again, they play dirty tricks too to boost sales of Boruto because the sales are dopping drastically over the years  and with the SS boost thanks to Sasuke Retsuden, they feels the need to suddently make Hinata poping out of nowhere in the manga (and probably I presume, NH with it) because she is the reason of Boruto's existence.

Talking about another dirty trick, yesterday I heard Junko made a comment comparing Naruto's love for Sakura vs Hinata, like his love for Sakura is like llove for fruits while with Hinata, it's the real deal, like him finally understanding a girl. This is most probably another dirty tricks of these executives, using Junko since she's still in contract with them, to validate NH because people see this parring still in a bad way, even after all theese years. 

Overall, I see these dirty tricks as damage control over the dying franchise on their parts and again, it's pathetic that they are still pull these tricks even after all these years  :facepalm:

Sadly that is all they will ever do is pull dirty tricks. I do fear that the executives will try the mess with the numbers and make Hinata closer to number one. I mean, with Hinata not doing so well, this has to be something that the ones who pushed Hinata so hard she was so universally liked, seeing how she wasn't even at number one, must be really setting off the ones who tricked Kishi into thinking Sakura wasn't liked.

Like you, I voted for Sakura for the same reason, and I didn't want Hinata to win. Because of what she and her fans have done to Naruto and what they are still doing to it. Retrospective Greg said it best in his Rise and Fail of Naruto video how even in the game Hinata was treated as this sweet little innocent angel, and the other girls were treated as demons.

#30589 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 08:22 PM

Sadly that is all they will ever do is pull dirty tricks. I do fear that the executives will try the mess with the numbers and make Hinata closer to number one. I mean, with Hinata not doing so well, this has to be something that the ones who pushed Hinata so hard she was so universally liked, seeing how she wasn't even at number one, must be really setting off the ones who tricked Kishi into thinking Sakura wasn't liked.

Like you, I voted for Sakura for the same reason, and I didn't want Hinata to win. Because of what she and her fans have done to Naruto and what they are still doing to it. Retrospective Greg said it best in his Rise and Fail of Naruto video how even in the game Hinata was treated as this sweet little innocent angel, and the other girls were treated as demons.

Oh believe me I know, what still surprise me is that they are doing these specific dirty tricks now to help boost the sales instead of doing it earlier, knowing that the sales of their products were dropping drastically over the years?

Maybe they've done other dirty tricks like this before that I'm not aware of since I was MIA since 2016 regarding new information on Naruto/Boruto stuff but I find it odd that they do those tricks now instead of doing it closer to the Naruto ending or Gaiden, for example, were the franchise was still strong and would have given more power to these moves they pulled about NH/SS/Hinata. Why wait for the whole 20th anniversary celebration with voting polls (which is, again, another of their dirty tricks) to revive sales that had been weak for years?

It's like they know they kittened up but dont know how to fix the situation and wait for a big event like the 20th anniversary to make one last move to save the day. boosting SS/NH/Hinata when there was nothing for years for SS/NH/Hinata, knowing that all of these have a bad reputations since the last of their real significance appearance makes these moves even more stupid.

Anyway, it's a never ending circle of bad desicions after bad decisions, desperate attempts before Boruto end, regarless of the why now instead of earlier.

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 01 February 2023 - 08:40 PM.

#30590 Therece

Therece

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 08:36 PM

Jump Producers/Executives ≠ Pierrot Biased Executives 

They  disclosed the Mindterm Results showing Sakura in #3 and Hinata far Bellow. They authorized a Sakura/SS Manga.  Kishimoto/Jump has nothing against Sakura. They are full aware Sakura is much more popular than Hinata in Japan. The problem was the West Side. 
Sakura was in TOP5/TOP 10 in every region. 
Minato/Itachi the #1 and #2 were Dead. Sakura is the only alive character in TOP5 this could tell something to them.

There's no point to them mess up with the Numbers if they want to discover what the public really wants.

Some Naruto/Hinata Fanboy made a video acusing One Piece Fandom for Voting/cheating for Sakura because it's impossible Sakura in TOP 5. The video goes viral in TikTok

One Piece influencers/fans didn't like this and deliberaly started to vote and make campaign for Sakura to piss of the toxic side of Naruto Fanbase

Edited by Therece, 01 February 2023 - 10:15 PM.

#30591 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 10:39 PM

Some Naruto/Hinata Fanboy made a video acusing One Piece Fandom for Voting/cheating for Sakura because it's impossible Sakura in TOP 5. The video goes viral in TikTok

One Piece influencers/fans didn't like this and deliberaly started to vote and make campaign for Sakura to piss of the toxic side of Naruto Fanbase

Ah I see, thanks for the info, I was like were all of this come from lol

Love to know that these One Piece influencers/fans deliberately were voting for Sakura just to pissed off the toxic side of the Naruto fanbase hahah

Even if it's for pissing off this toxic side of the Naruto fanbase, more voting for Sakura is a win in my book, even if it's for that reason.

As for the vote, can't help but to be slightly curious to know if, for example, Minato is still #1. At the same time it's not like I give that much of a damn about the whole situation outside enjoying the trainwreck show with a big bag of pop corn hahah

#30592 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 10:46 PM

I assume Therece is either seeing comments on twitter, tictok or looking in other forums to get this information and is hopefully not making it up.

The Sarada gaiden was originally a one shot. but then Kishimoto heard people considered him a sexist. So to prove he wasn't he made her one-shot a ten chapter gaiden to show her off. Its intention was to introduce Salad not promote SS. As they were in the middle of preparing for Boruto's launch.

The reason they are doing this stuff now is. Naruto was once the most popular internationally successful manga IP ever (not counting Dragonball), and it did it in a time where no other manga IP was really able to succeed in the international market. Now streaming has taken off and any manga/anime IP can succeed greater than Naruto did back during that drought. So why is Naruto-Boruto floundering? It should be leading in the international sales and making them more money. After 6 years of giving Ikemoto and Boruto a chance, they finally put out feelers being the Mirai and the SS side manga. Which instantly outshined Boruto. So they did this poll and, what do you know, the old Heroine when it used to be so successful, that they replace, is one of the most popular characters in the world. The Hinata slapping Nail was to try to boost her image so hopefully she surpass her in the poll.

VAs are expected to make statements supporting current pairings.

The executives have no reason to. They want to figure what character is popular, so they can make the big bucks again. They are tried of holding up Hinata if she isn't bringing in the sales.

Oh believe me I know, what still surprise me is that they are doing these specific dirty tricks now to help boost the sales instead of doing it earlier, knowing that the sales of their products were dropping drastically over the years?

Maybe they've done other dirty tricks like this before that I'm not aware of since I was MIA since 2016 regarding new information on Naruto/Boruto stuff but I find it odd that they do those tricks now instead of doing it closer to the Naruto ending or Gaiden, for example, were the franchise was still strong and would have given more power to these moves they pulled about NH/SS/Hinata. Why wait for the whole 20th anniversary celebration with voting polls (which is, again, another of their dirty tricks) to revive sales that had been weak for years?

It's like they know they kittened up but dont know how to fix the situation and wait for a big event like the 20th anniversary to make one last move to save the day. boosting SS/NH/Hinata when there was nothing for years for SS/NH/Hinata, knowing that all of these have a bad reputations since the last of their real significance appearance makes these moves even more stupid.

Anyway, it's a never ending circle of bad decisions after bad decisions, desperate attempts before Boruto end, regardless of the why now instead of earlier.

Pretty much. They went along with nH because they were told it was internationally popular. They gave Boruto 6 years to grow in hopes it would bring in the money. It hasn't. So they are doing these projects to figure out what was popular in Naruto. Apparently Sakura. So they might go back to her.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 February 2023 - 10:47 AM.

#30593 Therece

Therece

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 10:48 PM

Did anyone watched the 20y anniversary especial?
Most of the Sakura Moments was in the video while Hinata was completely forgotten even the NH moments.
Looks like Pierrot was forced to show Sakura as the main heroine and Hinata as a side Character

Sakura:

1.jpg
2.png

Hinata:

3.png

Edited by Therece, 05 February 2023 - 04:13 PM.

#30594 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 01 February 2023 - 10:59 PM

I assume Therece is either seeing comments on twitter, tictok or looking in other forums to get this information and is hopefully not making it up.

The Sarada gaiden was originally a one shot. but then Kishimoto heard people considered him a sexist. so to prove he wasn't he made her one-shot a ten chapter gaiden to show her off. Its intention was to introduce Salad not promote SS. As they were in the middle of preparing for Boruto's launch.

The reason they are doing this stuff now is. Naruto was once the most popular internationally successful manga IP ever (not counting Dragonball), and it did it in a time where no other manga IP was really able to succeed international market. Now streaming has taken off and any manga/anime IP can succeed greater than Naruto did back during that drought. So why is Naruto-Boruto floundering? It should be leading in the international sales and making them more money. After 6 years of given Ikemoto and Boruto a chance they finally put out feelers being the Mirai and the SS side manga. Which instantly outshined Boruto. So they did this poll and, what do you know, the old Heroine when it used to be so successful that they replace is one of the most popular characters in the world. The Hinata slapping Nail was to try to boost her image so hopefully she surpass her in the poll.

Exactly.  Keep in mind that Junko was highly and vocally supportive of NaruSaku in the past, even after the Last, so this is nothing more than PR lip-service.  Chie has also made similarly contradictive statements about her opinions regarding Sakura and Sasuke's relationship that show that she has no real love of it.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#30595 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 01 February 2023 - 11:19 PM

I know all too well still, while Junko didn't specifically said that it was crap before, she didn't shy away with expressing some comment that wasn't all that positive about the Last movie, for example. It's just pathetic that they're using the VAs just to continue to validate the canon pairings even after years of being official because it didn't make any sense and still doesn't, even with their new material  :shrug:

But hey, as long as it help to boost for a short while the sales, who gives a flying kitten about making any senses right?

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 01 February 2023 - 11:43 PM.

#30596 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 February 2023 - 03:17 PM

If that is the case, certain lines Junko herself voiced make no sense! Naruto thinks love is like fruit/Ramen, but is afraid to express these feelings to Sakura due to his failure to keep his promise to bring Sasuke back? What about Naruto's POAL scene where he claims to understand exactly how Sakura feels? Was Naruto comparing all of that crying from Sakura to love/infatuation with fruit? WTF Junko!!!!

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#30597 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 02 February 2023 - 04:33 PM

If that is the case, certain lines Junko herself voiced make no sense! Naruto thinks love is like fruit/Ramen, but is afraid to express these feelings to Sakura due to his failure to keep his promise to bring Sasuke back? What about Naruto's POAL scene where he claims to understand exactly how Sakura feels? Was Naruto comparing all of that crying from Sakura to love/infatuation with fruit? WTF Junko!!!!

Of course it doesn't make any senses, like many things they did to try to discredit NaruSaku as romantic pair, as if people that knows how to read and don't have only shipping googles are too stupid to makes 2 and 2 together with past moments with these 2.

They really want to erase everything that is NaruSaku, even frienship moments because if they give some moments with these 2 just as casual friends, it look bad for the official pairings because the official pairnigs just doesn't have anything positive for them and outside the people that ship NH/SS, everyone else knows they are bad pairings.

One of the main things about younger Naruto was that he understood pain from others, and yeah, even a girl's feelings. The painful look/smile he did when Sakura hugged Sasuke on the hospital bed after Sasuke's confrontation with his brother speaks volume. Just because he didn't say anything in that moment doesn't mean he didn't understood Sakura's feelings. Like you said, the POAL, a clear moment were he clearly said that understood exactly what Sakura was feeling is another example. But because NH's foundation is so weak, they need to not only discredit all these moments about Naruto actually understanding Sakura's feelings but any moment these two had because even a normal friendship moment between Naruto and Sakura would look 1000 times better than any moment between Naruto and Hinata, even if they are paired together. 

Even worst, not only do they try to erase NS but even the whole importance of team 7. Even the bound between Naruto and Sasuke doesn't mean anything as much as it used too be (from what I heard and see because I don't follow new materials) because again, anything between these 2 would still look better than any moment between Sasuke and Sakura/Naruto and Hinata because again, weak foundation as credible pairings.

Since the official pairings as such a weak fondation as credible romantic pairrings, the only thing they can do is to discredit anything that look better than NH/SS, which is use whatever dirty tricks to make people believe that they believe in these pairrings and of course, they would use the VAs for that as well. I didn't watch/read much more about what Junko said outside this so I don't know how she looks when she said it but to me, knowing that she didn't particularly approuve of TL movie (her face expressions and what she said, while not trashing NH, didn't speak in a positive way about it either) tells me that it's more about trying to validate NH to make it look good than her actually agreeing with what she said. 

Again, why continue to try to validate your official pairings like that, over the years if it isn't to do damage controle. If NH/SS were written better, they wouldn't need to do these tricks but everytime NH/SS is shown, it look bad and laughable to anyone that has commun sense. They have no choices but to play these tricks because they are simply too deep into their own kitten to know how to properly fix them in a better way.

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 02 February 2023 - 07:47 PM.

#30598 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 02 February 2023 - 10:45 PM

Did anyone watched the 20y anniversary especial?
Most of the Sakura Moments was in the video while Hinata was completely forgotten even the NH moments.
Looks like Pierrot was forced to show Sakura as the main heroine and Hinata as a side Character

Sakura:

1b5adc16f6f4be71e.jpg
286268ac521a4512d.png

Hinata:
3d11c088560aee918.png

Yeah. I think Nos linked it in one of my summary topic. It was one of the obvious sign to me that Hinata had fallen out of favor because it avoid what would be considered her big moments. Even those two could be considered Neji's moments. When normally they would focus on any Hinata scene they could find.

Junko is the VA of the main character and has well known statements that makes it clear she does not agree with the companies' decisions. Companies hate when people do this and force people that do this to make statements that support the company's decisions. In hopes, of ending people uses said person's comments to show even people working on it think the company made a poor decision. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 February 2023 - 01:47 AM.

#30599 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 February 2023 - 06:26 PM

Again I'm Happy that Sakura was last at no. 3

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30600 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin