2117 replies to this topic

#41 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:28 PM

It seems like that, but I was talking about team Canvas and Omega worked together to make Soul of Gold.

Oh, TMS is working with Toei ? I didn't knew that

Edited by Nar123, 17 April 2015 - 06:28 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#42 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:51 PM

Oh, TMS is working with Toei ? I didn't knew that

That is right, many say that is why SOG must not be a  fail, let's see about that.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#43 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:11 PM

It seems Aldebaran's Kamui:

https://41.media.tum...nzp5o1_1280.jpg

#44 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

It seems Aldebaran's Kamui:

https://41.media.tum...nzp5o1_1280.jpg

Will Taurus finally shine after being humiliated since forever :chuckle: ? 

Edited by Nar123, 18 April 2015 - 01:43 PM.

#45 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

Will Taurus finally shine afte being humiliated since forever ? 

It would be the biggest stupidity if Aldebaran is humiliated again, worst if he is humiliated for another God Warrior twice.

#46 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:41 PM

This time Aldebaran has his enemy face to face. Last time was unfair even fans are defending him how were the situation:

Do you remember this? Here he is trying to explain to Marin that he could have won the battle, but Syd's brother attacked for behind to Aldebaran even Bud admitted that both the Syd and Taurus should have given a mortal fight.

One thing Aldebaran always is being attack for behind like this another video:

One more thing to add something that I like  of SS is when the enemy  thinks is safe, but then the enemy begins to explode by the attacks that he/she did not see. This happen many times with Pegasus Ryu sei ken .

#47 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

Soooo, this series is about some guy with gold lion powers? Who's the girl with the long blue hair?

#48 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

Soooo, this series is about some guy with gold lion powers? Who's the girl with the long blue hair?

It's about knights (saints) who receive their powers from constellations, there are bronze saints (low-tier, 5 of them are the main characters in the original series) , silver saints (mid-tier to high-tier) and gold saints (highest tier, the golden saints receive power from the main 12 zodiac constellations), these saints protect the Earth and the goddess Athena from various threats like for example other greek gods like Hades and Poseidon 

This new series is mainly about the 12 golden saints with Leo golden saint as the main protagonist, the saints will fight against other knights from the Norse mythology

The girl with blue hair name is Alicia, she is still pretty much a mystery since she is a new character created specifically for this arc

If by "the girl with long blue hair" you mean the one from Liu Bie's signature, then that's not a girl, it's the actual golden saint from the Pisces constellation  :th_yeah:

Edited by Nar123, 20 April 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#49 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:42 AM

It's about knights (saints) who receive their powers from constellations, there are bronze saints (low-tier, 5 of them are the main characters in the original series) , silver saints (mid-tier to high-tier) and gold saints (highest tier, the golden saints receive power from the main 12 zodiac constellations), these saints protect the Earth and the goddess Athena from various threats like for example other greek gods like Hades and Poseidon 

This new series is mainly about the 12 golden saints with Leo golden saint as the main protagonist, the saints will fight against other knights from the Norse mythology

The girl with blue hair name is Alicia, she is still pretty much a mystery since she is a new character created specifically for this arc

If by "the girl with long blue hair" you mean the one from Liu Bie's signature, then that's not a girl, it's the actual golden saint from the Pisces constellation  :th_yeah:

Ah I see! Thank you for the explanation. ^_^

#50 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

Ah I see! Thank you for the explanation. ^_^

I glad you came here. If you are interested in series here is my advice how to watch it:

I recommend you to watch Saint Seiya OVA 0. That OVA will give you a resume to the   episode 1 to episode 114, this will cover Sanctuary saga, Asgard Saga and Poseidon Saga.

After you watch the OVA 0, watch  Saint Seiya Hades Saga, so while you are  watching  this, you can check with us Saint Seiya Soul Gold the new series.

You can check episode 1 here:

http://www.daisuki.n...aSoulofGold/rYc

One curiosity of this series there are some men that don't act so manly, but still they are men lol.

What is you Zodiacal Signal?

Nar thank you for the explication. By way the girl is call Lyfia.

Edited by Liu bie, 20 April 2015 - 02:49 PM.

#51 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

Ok, now that my midterms are over and I'm free I can finally dedicate myself to this.

I have seen the first episode (thanks Liu bie for the link, much appreciated  :thumb:) and honestly my reaction was a bit: ' :huh: WTF, who's Da girl?! Whatta hell does she nags about?!' (I hope Marin goes up North and puts the sissy in her place, now, that's a badass woman <3).

I'm all for more estrogen in the show but that girl irks me. Must be the hair, I hate the color and I hate the loopy-poofy hairdo.

I had hoped to see the real (real in a loose sense, since the arc wasn't canon in the manga) God Warriors and not this fodder whats-his-face, but they are probably chilling in Valhalla or something, though I hope to see them sooner or later *crosses fingers*.

And I also hope to see less of Aioria and more of the other Goldies ('cause as with the original series and pretty much all the other series they made the most boring character the MC. Damn.) and I do admit I squealed most indecently when I saw Mu. That man is awesome. I want to see Shaka, Saga (and Kanon, please I need that snarky kitten too) Camus and Milo, they are a riot  :love:. And since it's an official series they'll stay away from yaoi as far as possible. Thank the Gods for small mercies.

All in all this first episode was a bit 'meh', but I'll take everything they throw at me, 'cause it's Saint Seiya, and even more so because it's all about the Gold Saints, and they awesome and badass.

I know I have been a bit critical (and I am so because I have really high hopes for this series), and I still can't wait for the next episode. So all in all I can say that my cosmo is expanding and my popcorns are ready, so, hurry up saturday 'cause I'm ready.  :kukuku:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#52 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:34 PM

Ok, now that my midterms are over and I'm free I can finally dedicate myself to this.

I have seen the first episode (thanks Liu bie for the link, much appreciated  :thumb:) and honestly my reaction was a bit: ' :huh: WTF, who's Da girl?! Whatta hell does she nags about?!' (I hope Marin goes up North and puts the sissy in her place, now, that's a badass woman <3).

I'm all for more estrogen in the show but that girl irks me. Must be the hair, I hate the color and I hate the loopy-poofy hairdo.

I had hoped to see the real (real in a loose sense, since the arc wasn't canon in the manga) God Warriors and not this fodder whats-his-face, but they are probably chilling in Valhalla or something, though I hope to see them sooner or later *crosses fingers*.

And I also hope to see less of Aioria and more of the other Goldies ('cause as with the original series and pretty much all the other series they made the most boring character the MC. Damn.) and I do admit I squealed most indecently when I saw Mu. That man is awesome. I want to see Shaka, Saga (and Kanon, please I need that snarky a**hole too) Camus and Milo, they are a riot  :love:. And since it's an official series they'll stay away from yaoi as far as possible. Thank the Gods for small mercies.

All in all this first episode was a bit 'meh', but I'll take everything they throw at me, 'cause it's Saint Seiya, and even more so because it's all about the Gold Saints, and they awesome and badass.

I know I have been a bit critical (and I am so because I have really high hopes for this series), and I still can't wait for the next episode. So all in all I can say that my cosmo is expanding and my popcorns are ready, so, hurry up saturday 'cause I'm ready.  :kukuku:

Nice review Lady and funny the part about MarinxAolia lol. Talking about AoliaxLyfia here something from the creators of the manga Saintia Sho:

tumblr_nn2f1apkCo1urnzp5o1_500.jpg

Marin doesn't like  this:

https://40.media.tum...nm72o2_1280.jpg

I want to see Shaka too and Aorios. About the God Warriors unfortunately we won't see the old ones, but who knows miracles happen.

#53 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:00 PM

Tomorrow Aldeabaran has to surpass what Harbinger did.

#54 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:14 PM

Episode 2 is on and we got opening.

#55 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:52 PM

I will only be able to watch it tomorrow

#56 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:06 PM

I will only be able to watch it tomorrow.

Fine man I will wait for your review . Now we got opening and ending.

#57 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:27 PM

oh so the anime started? link for the episodes please...?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#58 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:33 PM

oh so the anime started? link for the episodes please...?

Oh yes here the link it is official and legal page:

#59 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

thanks, tomorrow i will see the first two episodes and I will give my opinions.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#60 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:19 PM

I will waiting Rikudo.

Now we got the opening:

In Episode 3 we will have Camus vs Milo for Hyoga lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users