Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:40 PM

It's out: Naruto 435

"Stole Kakashi"? I wonder if Kakashi has really died or not, cause it does mention Jiraiya's death as a murder.
Naruto using his brain was an impressive sight as always tongue.gif

Edited by Xyanide, 13 February 2009 - 12:50 PM.

#2 JaredDrake

JaredDrake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

Pain.... /facepalm. He didn't read the Evil Overlord Guide. YOU DONT DO MONOLOGUES!!! It just gives the heroes a chance to kick your ass. lol. biggrin.gif

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:15 PM

Hah! Toad!Pain was funny! But poor Grandpa Toad... guess the genjutsu wasn't much use arg.gif

#4 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:18 PM

According to someone at MH, there is a possibility that Kyuubi might be able to disrupt Pain's Chakra as well, (through the rod). So we'll just have to see if it's true.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#5 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (JaredDrake @ Feb 13 2009, 07:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pain.... /facepalm. He didn't read the Evil Overlord Guide. YOU DONT DO MONOLOGUES!!! It just gives the heroes a chance to kick your ass. lol. biggrin.gif

Might as well finished his sentence with "And this may produce more than enough time to set up my demise but you can has story anyway."
\

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

5 bodies down, one more to go and find the real body.

And the villain monologue will strike again next week... hopefully it won't be as long as DBZ was...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

Yoda died! I'm sad the old frog died. I wonder what Pein will tell Naruto. Maybe he will tell him that he is the 4th's son.

Naruto Live action is here

#8 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:19 PM

Sucks for Naruto, he was so close to getting rid of all the bodies.... and I'm confused as to how Pain could use his main power a second time and then be able to still use the gravity field thing twice....

Hm... well if Naruto gets caught Sakura will pine for him!!!! And train harder, and if Kakashi is alive, so will he. So perhaps there was some truth to both characters having arcs coming.

Poor Shizune.... shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif 111193.gif you Kishi. Although in his defense she has been poorly utilized for quite some time now. Again, 111193.gif 111193.gif you Kishi!!!!!

But someone indeed nailed it on the head in the spoiler thread. The one who loses the most is Tsunade... Pain took away not only the trust that the people put in her as Hokage but also she lost Jiraiya, Shizune, many konoha villagers, and now... she may lose Naruto too. Not only that but it also continues her previous worries of those being close to her dying... shamefulcry0js.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#9 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:19 PM

Nooooooooooooooo, Fukasaku... ;__;

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:48 PM

Please let Fukasaku's demise be genjutsu, please let Fukasaku's demise be genjutsu...

Naruto seems to be running out of teachers, fast! On top of that, he's also been stabbed in both hands. Ouch. Maybe Sakura will heal them later, if the Kyuubi doesn't help?

So next chapter will see Pain going off on a long self-justifying speech, then? Will it go:

I lost my parents, boo-hoo...
I lost my home, boo-hoo...
I lost my best friend, boo-hoo...
Konan won't sleep with me, boo-hoo...
Nobody understands me, boo-hoo...

*Sakura kicks Pain in the head and sends him flying*

tongue.gif

I wonder if Inoichi is going to try using one of Pain's chakra receivers to trace his signal?

#11 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Feb 13 2009, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hah! Toad!Pain was funny! But poor Grandpa Toad... guess the genjutsu wasn't much use arg.gif

I know! DX But poor Shizune... seems like Kishi is going straight to killing off characters these days... I hope that Kakashi is still alive 111193.gif This was a rather action packed chapter and I want to know what Inoichi has figured out about Pain! 111193.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#12 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 13 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So next chapter will see Pain going off on a long self-justifying speech, then? Will it go:

I lost my parents, boo-hoo...
I lost my home, boo-hoo...
I lost my best friend, boo-hoo...
Konan won't sleep with me, boo-hoo...
Nobody understands me, boo-hoo...

*Sakura kicks Pain in the head and sends him flying*

LMAO!!! 111189.gif You're making Pain Sasuke 2.0, Smiter laugh.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#13 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:26 PM

I'm hoping the Fukasaku thing was genjutsu. Either that or maybe he can be healed in time. Naruto does have that healing slug fron Tsunade with him. I just think there's so much more Naruto can learn from Fukasaku.

I also found it interesting that Pein referred to Naruto as Kyuubi. I just thought he would have called him the Jinchuriki or Naruto. Especially since he has kept the Kyuubi powers suppressed.

#14 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

LMAO SMITER!

I hope the thing with Fukasaku was genjutsu as well, but I highly doubt it...

#15 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

This Chapter was great but unfortunately I'm predicting next week all we'll get is Pain's bs.

uc.png

#16 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

Man, I am so sick of Pain. Get back to Madara, already.

I wonder if the real Pain is actually strong, though. He has skill, yes. But skill and strength are only each half of one coin. He could be a feeble old man in a goo tank, or something.

At least we've gotten the answer to some questions. Shizune is dead, Bunta and the others are out of it for a good while, and the Jounin that are left are figuring out Pain bit by bit.

I just hope this doesn't turn into another rescue arc. I couldn't take that again. We've had so many lately in all of the good manga. Naruto, Bleach, One Piece. Man, makes you think that maybe all these authors are drinking buddies or something.

#17 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:08 PM

Looks like there's going to be a lot of people (if they are still alive in Konoha) that's want to kill Pain.

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:12 PM

I think a rescue arc is in the offing but maybe not too soon. Itd be a great narusaku moment if it happened though.

As to pain and Sasuke I think they are similar. ive oft speculated that Pain is using his ability to control his dead friend Yahikos body.

Nagato was a dark angsty child as it was when Jiraiya found him. and If something happened to Yahiko who seemed to be the heart of the trio. then its not much of a stretch to believe that Nagato went down a dark path in order to prevent anyone from ever losing a friend or precious person to war ever again.

It may even be that in a way this is his revenge to a certian extent. by destroying the Ninja villages that lead to the loss of Yahiko in the first place.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

Stupid toad-murderer. Fukasaku's impalement is really going to haunt me, after I saw it, the whole chapter didn't seem to matter anymore.... I'd have reacted the same way Naruto did, yelling out, "WTF ARE YOU!"

#20 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Feb 13 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sucks for Naruto, he was so close to getting rid of all the bodies.... and I'm confused as to how Pain could use his main power a second time and then be able to still use the gravity field thing twice....

If you're refering to when God Realm used Shinra Tensei to attack Gamabunta and the other two large toads, I would surmise that the amount of power Pain put into that attack didn't require a lengthy recovery period. At least nothing significantly more substantial than the minimum 5 second interval which both Shinra Tensei and Banshou Tenin are governed.

Hungry Ghost's defeat was fitting given that he was absorbing Senjutsu chakra. It was a nice counter by Naruto under those circumstances.

You know, I half expected to see Naruto's pupils slitted after he failed to stop Fukasaku from being impaled by Pain. I thought perhaps that would be the thing to start pushing Naruto into the red zone. Poor Fukasaku...the image of his little body hanging from Pain's blade was heartbreaking.

Based on what happened to Jiraiya when he was piecered by that black sword, Naruto is in really big trouble. Back in chapter 381, the sword had some sort of chakra scrambling effect on Jiraiya. Naruto seemed to feel something similar as the second panel on page 15 depicted:

The eyes of the Rinnegan in the background --Click here to view--

What's worse is that not only are Naruto's hands immobile so he can't even free himself, he is unable to even perform ninjutsu to aid him. I'm wondering what kind of effect that sword will have on Naruto. Will it have the unintended result of bringing forth Kyuubi's chakra or will it finally be the cause of Naruto's defeat?

I wonder if Inoichi's epiphany was that Pain's real body is probably located where he saw Animal Realm's body being carried when he was probing that Rain nin's mind. Since he has been unable to trace the source of chakra and even commented that it was "untraceable", it would seem to fit.

As ridiculous as it is that Pain is going to waste time telling Naruto how his pain allowed him to become a god, I'm interested in what he's going to reveal. I hope that we'll get to see what actually happened to Nagato and perhaps even see his true form.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users