• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:12 PM

Okey-dokey  :zaru:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#62 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:21 PM

Okey-dokey  :zaru:

Just saying its was an amazing find to say the least that the found these passports after the plane blew up, I don't think a passport would survive that type of thing just saying. Though, I am not a 9/11 truther or something.

However, the French Authorities have in fact suggest that it was stolen or a faked passport that was made in Turkey. They have not identified the man as the refugee that was the person in question.

Edited by Ryriena, 20 November 2015 - 02:24 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#63 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:27 PM

Just saying its was an amazing find to say the least that the found these passports after the plane blew up, I don't think a passport would survive that type of thing just saying. Though, I am not a 9/11 truther or something.

However, the French Authorities have in fact suggest that it was stolen or a faked passport that was made in Turkey. They have not identified the man as the refugee that was the person in question.

They have also suggested/stated they used being refugees as a cover to go unnoticed in their activities. They faked/stole the passport, faked being a refugee. Again its ungodly disturbing how easy it is to fake it, and how easy it is to go unnoticed. 

#64 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:32 PM

whah. One leaves for a day and?! Peeps, hell, chill!

well, rather than squabbling can't we just say: check the bloody borders like a maniac? 'cause it doesn't matter if the terrorists were migrants or frenchmen or citizens of a random country what is important is to block the bloody monsters who come and go from Syria like it's nothing. 

plus the thing with fake Syrian passports is grave, it's one thing to take refugees in, it's another not to know precisely who is who. That's not being uncharitable, that is protecting ourselves and our territories, for the sake of all who are inside them, not only EU citizens. And also, the extremists, and the authorities know who they are, need to be plucked one-by-one by the authorities.

Remember that security is NEVER only external or internal. 

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#65 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:35 PM

whah. One leaves for a day and?! Peeps, hell, chill!

well, rather than squabbling can't we just say: check the bloody borders like a maniac? 'cause it doesn't matter if the terrorists were migrants or frenchmen or citizens of a random country what is important is to block the bloody monsters who come and go from Syria like it's nothing. 

plus the thing with fake Syrian passports is grave, it's one thing to take refugees in, it's another not to know precisely who is who. That's not being uncharitable, that is protecting ourselves and our territories, for the sake of all who are inside them, not only EU citizens. And also, the extremists, and the authorities know who they are, need to be plucked one-by-one by the authorities.

Remember that security is NEVER only external or internal. 

Pretty much all that I'm saying.

#66 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:34 PM

The sad thing is this time we have a lot of enemies that we cannot recognize...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#67 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 06:58 PM

The sad thing is this time we have a lot of enemies that we cannot recognize...

indeed. Including our own stupidity in one way or the other. 

Plus, there are some countries we really really need to point our fingers at, 'cause they be keeping a foot in both camps...but I'll leave it at that and say no more.

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#68 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:40 PM

Yeah.... not only that but also everyone of each occidental countries have their own faults.
Gosh, I even read the italian army has trained a group of libyans, or whoever they were, so they can deal with ISIS, except that it turned out those ones have betrayed them and then have joined the ISIS. Funny...

Another important point, they are full of money...from where they take these money? And above all, where they take arms?
US, Italy and Russia....they are the top 3 manufacturers of weapons in the world. After all, economy needs to have its own role, isn't?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#69 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:44 PM

Yeah.... not only that but also everyone of each occidental countries have their own faults.
Gosh, I even read the italian army has trained a group of libyans, or whoever they were, so they can deal with ISIS, except that it turned out those ones have betrayed them and then have joined the ISIS. Funny...

Another important point, they are full of money...from where they take these money? And above all, where they take arms?
US, Italy and Russia....they are the top 3 manufacturers of weapons in the world. After all, economy needs to have its own role, isn't?

The U.S already attempted to train Locals of the Middle east while they were over there. They also pumped millions of dollars to them...It did not turn out well at all. Needless to say, where the money actually went was almost always not where it was supposed to go. 

A lot of the weapons they have are old and outdated that they basically buy used, others i imagine they pick up a long the way after raiding and marauding. Some Towns/cities they come across while expanding their caliphate--the soldiers there will not even fight they just evacuate leaving things behind. I'm sure there are also blackmarket deals going down too.

There is always a corrupt person who has the leeway to get people what they want so long as they can pay. 

#70 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:42 PM

#solodanoi

#èmegliofarelapizza

Maybe it's best if we stick to food and clothes....

Edited by Lady Lys, 20 November 2015 - 08:43 PM.

#71 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:31 PM

The U.S already attempted to train Locals of the Middle east while they were over there. They also pumped millions of dollars to them...It did not turn out well at all. Needless to say, where the money actually went was almost always not where it was supposed to go. 

A lot of the weapons they have are old and outdated that they basically buy used, others i imagine they pick up a long the way after raiding and marauding. Some Towns/cities they come across while expanding their caliphate--the soldiers there will not even fight they just evacuate leaving things behind. I'm sure there are also blackmarket deals going down too.

There is always a corrupt person who has the leeway to get people what they want so long as they can pay. 

Exactly... It's like more a global issue.... It isn't only religion...

#solodanoi

#èmegliofarelapizza

Maybe it's best if we stick to food and clothes....

#tèraggiò

#statteneacasaaguardaregliamicidimaria

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#72 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:47 PM

Exactly... It's like more a global issue.... It isn't only religion...

#tèraggiò

#statteneacasaaguardaregliamicidimaria

Objection your honour. I have never ever ever ever seen that thing. Pinky promise and all the rest. 

#believeit

#73 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:53 AM

Objection your honour. I have never ever ever ever seen that thing. Pinky promise and all the rest. 

#believeit

Tranqui, mi riferivo all'italiano medio :chuckle:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#74 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:59 AM

Tranqui, mi riferivo all'italiano medio :chuckle:

eh, eh, vorrei proprio vedere vossignoria  :superior:. Io non ho proprio nulla di medio, a parte il dito.

Still, I think our hashtag were terrific.  :banana:  :roll:  :lmao:

#75 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:02 PM

Naah our hashtags are still beautiful!  At least, better than the usual out there

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users