74 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:31 PM

I know people mean no wish to harm on people but ISIS should be one huge exception from God.

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:31 PM

WOW. All I can say is just WOW.......... :sad: Well I hope who is/are responsible is/are found and hope that there were not too many casualties. God speed in recovering Paris

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 November 2015 - 11:43 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 November 2015 - 06:28 PM

Been watching the news reports about this over the weekend. So horrible and tragic. My sympathy goes out to the families of the all the victims.

#24 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:59 PM

That tragedy could have been majorly prevented, and that's the saddest part. 

Just like you don't let random unknown people walk into your home, you shouldn't let them walk, row, or sneak into your country either. 

Borders exist for a multitude of reasons...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#25 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:15 AM

The French raid continues : Three victims so far , 2 terrorist , woman suicide bomber are killed , shots fired in the north part of the city . 

http://edition.cnn.c...acks/index.html

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#26 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

Will have an ending this nightmare for Paris?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:25 AM

The raid has ended: 2 suspects are killed and 7 are arrested.

#28 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:23 PM

Will have an ending this nightmare for Paris?

Eventually yeah but its not looking good as of now the problem is much bigger , as someone said they need to have a better restriction at their borders to prevent this kind of things in the future .

Good thing is that the world leading forces are starting to unite,  something that should have been done much much earlier . At least Russia and France untied in Syria .   

The raid has ended: 2 suspects are killed and 7 are arrested.

Yeah it has ended , also one cop is dead and a police dog :cry: .   

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#29 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:18 PM

Eventually yeah but its not looking good as of now the problem is much bigger , as someone said they need to have a better restriction at their borders to prevent this kind of things in the future .

Good thing is that the world leading forces are starting to unite,  something that should have been done much much earlier . At least Russia and France untied in Syria .   

NO MORE DEAD DOGS!  :argh: 

or cops...or innocent people  :cry: 

I have very little doubt that Paris is the only place in the world they are intending to hit, the massive influx of migrants is sadly a perfect cover for wannabe terrorists. 

#30 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:21 PM

Yeah but I think their major danger is the fact that their enemies are already insider. I'm mostly talking about the frenchmen, those people lived for years in France, and some of them were even french citzens. In France there's a huge problem of cultural and religious integration.

The fact that France had already started to bomb Syria before the massacre in Paris didn't help to calm the situation there, already strained after the sad events of Charlie Hebdo. Now is about to start a war with religious ideologies apparently, when behind them there are hidden some true intentions, like oil, arms, etc..

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#31 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:41 PM

NO MORE DEAD DOGS!  :argh: 

or cops...or innocent people  :cry: 

I have very little doubt that Paris is the only place in the world they are intending to hit, the massive influx of migrants is sadly a perfect cover for wannabe terrorists. 

Yeah !!! :comfort2: Love & peace for all !!!  :umm: .

Oh you shouldn't even have doubts  they declared that more locations in Paris will still get attacked as well as some other places in Europe. Mainly countries that help in Syria and cities like London and Barcelona  bc there have been threats toward them before . Either way the safety precaution measures should be on the highest level as of now preparation are being made as of now .  

Yeah but I think their major danger is the fact that their enemies are already insider. I'm mostly talking about the frenchmen, those people lived for years in France, and some of them were even french citzens. In France there's a huge problem of cultural and religious integration.

The fact that France had already started to bomb Syria before the massacre in Paris didn't help to calm the situation there, already strained after the sad events of Charlie Hebdo. Now is about to start a war with religious ideologies apparently, when behind them there are hidden some true intentions, like oil, arms, etc..

Yes all of what you say is true , the main problem is the infiltration from the inside and the manipulation of the Muslim community  from the hands of ISIS . Bc this is ISIS long time hidden agenda , their attack are not just toward the countries that are against them but also toward the Muslim community there , by inflicting terror they also try to inflict damage put great pressure toward the Muslims , making the people be wary of them or hate them , and by this they hope those innocent neutral people come to their side bc of the way they have been treated . And well as you've stated all the problems they're facing that plan is working for them at least 50% of it  .

Bolded : Yeah that's for the most part at least we all know  why US were there and why Russia came if people think ISIS was the sole reason and are there as the "Good Samaritan" they are greatly mistaken   :roll: .     

Edited by FireFox, 18 November 2015 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#32 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:05 PM

France has sent reforces to attack a seemingly ISIS area, but they're bound to hit civilians. Because, 1. bombs are risky and highly inaccurate, 2. bombs have been dropped on "ISIS" before, just to be revealed that it's a civilian area, 3. they hold a ton of hostages.

I'm not going to pretend to have the solution on defeating IS, but bombing is an uneffective method with way too many casualties. You cannot avenge civilian lives with even more civilian lives. Have we learnt nothing from Iraq/Afghanistan? How dare we play heroes to refugees when we murder them in the homeland?

That tragedy could have been majorly prevented, and that's the saddest part. 

Just like you don't let random unknown people walk into your home, you shouldn't let them walk, row, or sneak into your country either. 

Borders exist for a multitude of reasons...

OK we don't know if it could've been prevented before we find out how they got in with suicide bombs and firearms. France still has a ton of explaining to do, but wait with that kind of comment until they do.

During summer, my country got a huge warning of terrorist attacks, and since we were caught unguarded in 2011, we didn't want to repeat our mistake. We tightened the security a lot and the police started wearing guns on the streets, which is very I'd never seen before. Nothing happened. It is practically impossible look over our shoulders 24/7.

Of course, big cities should now tighten their security since they(spesifically Rome, Washington, London) seem to be the targets. Don't forget the Russian plane attack a couple of weeks ago that killed around 200 people, apparently done by IS too.

ナルサク

#33 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

France has sent reforces to attack a seemingly ISIS area, but they're bound to hit civilians. Because, 1. bombs are risky and highly inaccurate, 2. bombs have been dropped on "ISIS" before, just to be revealed that it's a civilian area, 3. they hold a ton of hostages.

I'm not going to pretend to have the solution on defeating IS, but bombing is an uneffective method with way too many casualties. You cannot avenge civilian lives with even more civilian lives. Have we learnt nothing from Iraq/Afghanistan? How dare we play heroes to refugees when we murder them in the homeland?

OK we don't know if it could've been prevented before we find out how they got in with suicide bombs and firearms. France still has a ton of explaining to do, but wait with that kind of comment until they do.

During summer, my country got a huge warning of terrorist attacks, and since we were caught unguarded in 2011, we didn't want to repeat our mistake. We tightened the security a lot and the police started wearing guns on the streets, which is very I'd never seen before. Nothing happened. It is practically impossible look over our shoulders 24/7.

Of course, big cities should now tighten their security since they(spesifically Rome, Washington, London) seem to be the targets. Don't forget the Russian plane attack a couple of weeks ago that killed around 200 people, apparently done by IS too.

The entire point of borders, screenings and immigration laws is to know who is coming and going where, but due to the massive influx of people entering and not being caught, screened and recorded its little wonder that the France terrorists were able to do what they did.

One of them is known to have come through Greece as a "Refugee" from one of the boats that should never have reached the shore  :ermm: A second one is suspected to have arrived the same way. perhaps if they had been vetted properly there would be fewer or even no casualties at all. unfortunately we will never know. 

Europe is legitimately in some deep kitten because they have no clue if these people are who they say they are and they won't until its to late--and that situation is something they could have prevented. 

#34 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:45 PM

The entire point of borders, screenings and immigration laws is to know who is coming and going where, but due to the massive influx of people entering and not being caught, screened and recorded its little wonder that the France terrorists were able to do what they did.

One of them is known to have come through Greece as a "Refugee" from one of the boats that should never have reached the shore  :ermm: A second one is suspected to have arrived the same way. perhaps if they had been vetted properly there would be fewer or even no casualties at all. unfortunately we will never know. 

Europe is legitimately in some deep kitten because they have no clue if these people are who they say they are and they won't until its to late--and that situation is something they could have prevented.

I haven't heard of what you're talking about, but most of the terrorists were either french citizens or people that resided Belgium.

ISIS want us to fear refugees and close our borders, they want to split the world and spread islamophobia, xenophobia, fear, and chaos. They made a fake Syrian passport and planted it on the scene for the police to find, but most of them aren't actually hiding among the refugees. They want us to bomb civilians, look at this video. It's before the Paris attack, but it's the same thing.

The difficult thing about refugees is that a lot of them cannot prove that they're telling the truth about where they're from. I have a friend whom I know is not lying, but he has no proof, thus he is staying here illegally and constantly hiding from the police. A lot of people here have faked being Syrian to get recidence. But they weren't terrorists, they were just people wanting to get on top of the priority list.

ナルサク

#35 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:59 PM

I haven't heard of what you're talking about, but most of the terrorists were either french citizens or people that resided Belgium.

ISIS want us to fear refugees and close our borders, they want to split the world and spread islamophobia, xenophobia, fear, and chaos. They made a fake Syrian passport and planted it on the scene for the police to find, but most of them aren't actually hiding among the refugees. They want us to bomb civilians, look at this video. It's before the Paris attack, but it's the same thing.

The difficult thing about refugees is that a lot of them cannot prove that they're telling the truth about where they're from. I have a friend whom I know is not lying, but he has no proof, thus he is staying here illegally and constantly hiding from the police. A lot of people here have faked being Syrian to get recidence. But they weren't terrorists, they were just people wanting to get on top of the priority list.

The fact of the matter is its not SECURE for a country to not know who is entering their country, where they are going and what they intend to do. No matter who the person is, Syrian or otherwise, and in the MASS numbers they are coming in now? its even more dangerous for absolutely everyone involved. 

At least 2 of them are suspected to have come through greece. http://www.dailymail...ade-France.html

Its not safe for the countries they are entering and its not safe for the migrants either to enter the way they are. 

All this is, is on hot chaotic mess that irresponsible countries and the refugees themselves are feeding and extremists WILL and already have used it to their advantage. 

Lets not even talk about the horrors certain refugees impose on others within the camps they are temporarily stay in--mass rape, violence, arson--if they were vetted properly, or those who could not behave themselves were sent back everyone would be safer and better off. 

There ARE actual people who do need help crossing over, and then there are those who are using it to their advantage and they must be weeded out for the betterment of everyone. 

#36 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:00 PM

I don't know if you have heard, but probably you did, the Motherfu*ker that planned the terrorist attack died - hopefully and very probably - in quite the nasty way.

I'd say good riddance and, of course, may he rot in hell. 

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#37 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:19 PM

Tsuki, I appreciate the trying to back up sources but I wouldn't post anything from a tabloid that is ultra conservative and racist against the migrant worker force there as a fact. However, the right wing in this country have made this a political football field right now this is what ISIL WANTS so it will bread fear and resentment among the west of the refugees of Syria.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#38 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:27 PM

Tsuki, I appreciate the trying to back up sources but I wouldn't post anything from a tabloid that is ultra conservative and racist against the migrant worker force there as a fact. However, the right wing in this country have made this a political football field right now this is what ISIL WANTS so it will bread fear and resentment among the west of the refugees of Syria.

Its not only from that site, its just the first one i had up :zaru: also, i feel that i should add that just because its "ultra conservative." does not make the information false. 

But since its not good enough https://www.washingt...22c2_story.html

http://www.telegraph...now-so-far.html

You know whats more dangerous then feeding into " fear and resentment." not recognizing there is a real, clear and present danger because you don't want to seem "Intolerant."

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 19 November 2015 - 07:34 PM.

#39 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:57 PM

Its not only from that site, its just the first one i had up :zaru: also, i feel that i should add that just because its "ultra conservative." does not make the information false. 

But since its not good enough https://www.washingt...22c2_story.html

http://www.telegraph...now-so-far.html

You know whats more dangerous then feeding into " fear and resentment." not recognizing there is a real, clear and present danger because you don't want to seem "Intolerant."

Thanks for the other sources.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#40 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 08:30 PM

I don't know if you have heard, but probably you did, the Motherfu*ker that planned the terrorist attack died - hopefully and very probably - in quite the nasty way.

I'd say good riddance and, of course, may he rot in hell. 

Hope he has suffered from a slow, endless and awful pain before he died.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users