#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:12 PM

GAH!!!!

Summary Time: Chapter  57. Eida...God that cover.

So, the cover is Eida, the Hime the villainous Hinata clone...She has Blue hair with pink highlights...I'm just going to move on for now.

So the chapter starts with the Punk looking at Hime and cursing Blacksmith for defying Jenga, but old goon points out he must of had suspicions Blacksmith did. So, why didn't he report it? He felt sympathy for her. The goon tries to hype up how dangerous Hime is. Punk gets bored and just opens up the pod.

On to the meeting with the 5 Kages about how dangerous Punk is by skyping. Which makes the time they met to discuss Nail even sillier and if I cared would downplay how dangerous Punk is suppose to be. Turns out Kara base is in a different dimension, they have portals to get to it, Madoc told the Leaf about the portals, and they were all damage by the time they got to any of them. The other Kage start asking questions. The Raikage ask is it a good idea to trust Madoc. Naruto says he pulled through versus Jenga...didn't he spend most of that time just rambling to the peanut gallery? Gaara asks about the Karma seals on Bolt and Nail and if they could be turned into Kaguya clam members and would Naruto take them down if that happens. Naruto says he will do what he must as hokage...Unlikely since he is likely to be killed by them so have what happened in chapter one happen. Well, that was better then the last kage meeting in this manga.

Naruto goes to talk to Madoc. Naruto in denial about the risk Bolt turning into femmy. Madoc mention he has a daughter that died 12 years ago...its Hime isn't it? Is it going to be that predictable...Its kishi so likely. Madoc says that it isn't Naruto not believing it couldn't happen but he doesn't want to give up. Madoc made a drug that weakens the byakugan which he originally was going to use to weaken Jenga. So it might weaken the infection in Bolt...Gonna have someone like Sakura test it Naruto or just going to give your son some random drug?

Hime awake. God can that short skirt ride up her leg anymore? Every time Ikemoto focus on a young girl I feel like I'm looking at something inappropriate. Hime and Punk posture to make Hime seem impressive. Apparently, she has the ability to steal ones heart (affection) so they can't attack her, Also, apparently, her clairvoyance (all seeing sight instead of telling the future) worked even when she was in the pod since she mock Punk about Jenga. She informs Punk about how to remove the limiters Madoc placed on him. Only Madoc can do it, she doesn't know the code to do so, and he modified his body with Science so the transformation jutsu can't copy it. She then goes on about how she would kill Madoc if she were to meet him. Half because he modified her body...the other is likely because she is his daughter; couldn't even have it be a mystery for a few chapter? She asks if Punk likes her and then after he answer boasts that everyone she meets becomes captivated by her (except Jenga)...*looking at her* I assume it suppose to be how beautiful she is...but I don't see it. Is this some sort of jab at Hinata or something? I actually be impressed if it was. She hates Madoc because of her attraction ability she can't actually get to know people; ordinary love. She can't do it to Kaguya clan members or family members. Apparently, she wants either Bolt or Nail as a boyfriend since she can have ordinary love with them since they are almost Kaguya clan members. With that deal hashed out they agree to work together.

Next chapter May 20th.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 April 2021 - 11:05 AM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 05:33 PM

On to Dragon Ball. Whis lectures Goku about how he sees Ultra instinct as a transformation instead of a state of mind is limiting him. Beerus continues to train Vegeta and even gives him a earring that represent he can use destruction. The evil realtor aliens set up the fight with Chorno trigger guy, they go to Zeno and because the girl is his type they get to ask 10 question about Goku's and Vegeta's weaknesses, and one of them is actually stronger than Freeza supposedly. They go to the wives to ask them to set up the fight and plan to do other dastardly things. 

They plan to pay them in sky-gold...which I recall is copper.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 April 2021 - 02:27 PM.

#3 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 20 April 2021 - 09:22 PM

I know Kishi was bad, but I didnt remember him being this damn bad. God damn.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#4 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 April 2021 - 12:55 AM

Is this some poor attempt of giving someone a Aphrodite like powers or something

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 01:59 AM

I know Kishi was bad, but I didn't remember him being this damn bad. God damn.

Honestly, it not as bad as Boruto was under kodaichi. It actually felt like a complete chapter and attempt to have some meaning and nuance. Its average instead of abysmally below average.

The skyping the kage scene at least they were asking some hard question and Naruto and Shikamaru had to answer. Instead of the pointless as they just nod along that happen last time. Though the last time still makes any kage meeting look silly.

The father/medical talk at least tried to be meaningful and short when normally it would have eaten up the entire chapter if not two under Ko.

The villain conversation at least showed off both the characters, their motivation and ability, and why they are teaming up.

The daughter reveal might as well not be a secret since it so blatantly obvious though. 

That's my best at being neutral.

Is this some poor attempt of giving someone a Aphrodite like powers or something

...She suppose to but if you haven't guessed my reaction to her yet her design is hideous/ridiculous. She looks like Hinata as some spoiled rich girl in her rebellious tide-dyed hippy phase where she'll act like the most enlighten person ever while lecturing you about horoscopes.

The biggest problem Ikemoto has other then his lack of consistency in his character art. Is he doesn't have the same level of aesthetic taste in making character Kishi or a lot of popular mangaka have. I can look at most of Kishi (as well as most successful mangaka) characters and think they look fine. Most of the time I look at Ikemoto's characters outside of bearded old men his characters look like crap. Think Naruto final power up suicide nuke form.

One of Kishimoto's/Naruto's biggest strength was making attractive one note characters that the audience could latch onto. Ikemoto doesn't have that.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 April 2021 - 05:51 PM.

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 05:42 AM

I think my brain went dead after that part with Hime wanting a romance with Boruto or Kawaki, in all honesty. The plot otherwise just sounded mundane. Well Im just gonna laugh at how the BS fans and other BS fans will react to this

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 April 2021 - 02:20 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 08:10 AM

I think my brain went dead after that part with Hime wanting a romance with Boruto or Kawaki, in all honesty. The plot otherwise just sounded mundane. Well Im just gonna laugh at how the BS and other BS fans will react to this

Mundane, ah that is what it is. Kishimoto writing is mundane while Kodaichi is generic. So, only slightly better but not by much.

I kept going by constant thoughts of are they really being this blatant about her being Madoc's daughter, and is she a jab at Hinata?

I guess she was made originally when Kodaichi was still writer with the clairvoyance power and that she would fall for Bolt because he's so interesting. They made her a Hinata look-alike to get SP off their backs about making Their Hinata Clone, Sumire, more important to the manga story. When Kishi was brought on board Ikemoto told Kishi what he knew of Kodaichi's plans for the story; since he would have had to at least made a general outline for it. Kishi decided to go along with it making minor improvements along the way, and when he was shown Hime decided to add the attraction ability; since a big part of Hinata to him was her weird ability to make people obsess over her without having to do anything. Her being Madoc's daughter and her issued with him could have come from either but kids having problems with their parents is an increasing part of kishi's writing since the ending.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 April 2021 - 02:41 PM.

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 10:43 AM

Introducing her then have Madoc just so happen to reveal he had a daughter that died is no coincidence.

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 April 2021 - 10:44 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 01:27 PM

Introducing her then have Madoc just so happen to reveal he had a daughter that died is no coincidence.

It was eyebrow raising when he mentioned he had a daughter. Once she started talking about him it became obvious to the point that most children should easily understand the implication.

#10 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 02:15 PM

What's with the names you guys keep saying? Madoc, Nail and all that? I am so confused?? Lol.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 03:41 PM

What's with the names you guys keep saying? Madoc, Nail and all that? I am so confused?? Lol.

Sorry. Since I assume people reading the summary post either read the chapter or refuse to read the manga entirely. Also I don't really want to bother remembering the names of these characters. I come up with descriptive nicknames for the new characters.

If your reading it I assume you can just look at the chapter and go, "oh it this character," and if you don't just go, "so this is happening to characters I don't care about." I stick with a nickname once I made it though to avoid making to confusing.

Here:

Main Characters

Bolt. Is Boruto because in English his name is Bolt. He pretty much a spoiled Naruto without any of his positive traits.

Salad is Sarada for the same reason. She is Sakura 2.0 with all the flaws removed and one of the most liked characters in Boruto.

Mitsuki is cups because that one shot chapter where Orochimaru gave this speech about how he is a sake cup Boruto will fill. He pretty much the group's Sai (does the same thing Sai does as well) because Nail doesn't come into the anime until what episode 200 he is popular because of the anime while in the manga he barely exist.

Nail is Kawaki, since he is the new Sasuke and they started the manga showing the SNS conflict will happen again. I figured to give him a nickname similar to Bolt. He was one of the original character made by the new manga staff so he was pretty much the main character once he appeared.

Side Characters:

Blond Sai is Sai and Ino son since he is pretty much Sai with blond hair and he is one of the most popular of the new character in the anime since he is one the few that will call Bolt out for being an ass.

Shikamaru's Son is Shikamaru and Temari son he is Shikamaru with green eye and in the anime he is Bolt's best friend.

Fat Filler is Choji's Daughter. She has the nickname because in the Sarada gaiden she was a tag along that seemed to just exist to eat of page time by being the unfunny comic relief. She pretty much a fat black Ino and her main trait/loke is she thinks she super hot but everyone else just thinks she is just fat. 

Metal Lee is Lee and likely Tenten's son he barely appears in the manga so I haven't given him a nickname and his two teammates are anime original character that also haven't appeared in the manga yet.

Train Boy is some Rich Train tycoon's son who makes friends with Boruto in the first episode and because his tag along servant. 

The repeater is some kid that had to repeat three times to graduate because he was bad at studying. He was the only anime original character that I liked and had a good design.

The Clone is...Sumire the class president of their class in the academy. She is an anime original character that SP clearly intend to set her up as the early as the new Hinata. She was also the villain of the first anime arc to make sure she was important. She has appeared in the manga because I suspect SP made a stink because the manga considered the anime arcs filler like it was in Naruto, but they wanted all their episodes to be treated as just as canonical as the  manga. So a compromise she started appearing in the manga as the assistant to Sleazy Inventor.

Sleazy Inventor was the guy who gave Bolt the device he used to cheat during the chunin exam. Since then he has been portrayed as the nicest guy to ever exist.

Richie Rich is the Fire Daimyo's lonely son that wants to become a ninja. He is the manga's version of the kid Bolt helps to show he has depth (the manga's train boy) that shounen manga do in their second chapter. His took 5 chapters/months.

Madoc...is Amado the doctor that defected from Kara and under Kodaichi couldn't stop monologuing to explain stuff.

Villains:

Effeminate one/Femmy is the Kaguya member from the movie that gave Bolt the Karma seal that will take over his body. Burly Muststash was his companion he absorb.

Molding Cannibal was some S rank Missing Nin that can transform into people by eating their brains. He was Bolt first manga villain. Which show how kitten the power scaling in the manga was from the start.

Cyborg Ao is a mist nin from Naruto that somehow lived from the ten tails wiping out the Ninja Alliance's HQ.

Kara Members:

Jenga is Jigen and the Kaguya member that possessed him since I didn't care about that difference. He is their very polite leader.

Barbarain Hair is the Jiraiya clone because when he first appear with a mask on he looked like he step out of Vinland Saga.

Blacksmith is Boro because he looks like a what you image a medieval blacksmith from a fantasy to look like.

Mustard is....delta she the chick who died when Madoc turned her off.  

The Punk is Code because he looks like one; it was that or belt-face.

Hime is Eida Madoc's daughter who looks even more like Hinata then the clone does.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 April 2021 - 04:03 PM.

#12 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 10:32 PM

Oh, hey, almost missed one of those, as always, thanks for summary!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users