246 replies to this topic

#221 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

OMG at first I thought the narrator would be some sort of young boy who simply saw the sketches and commented on them. But this was the actual dark mysterious voice guy?! I'M AT HEAVEN!!!

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#222 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

OMG at first I thought the narrator would be some sort of young boy who simply saw the sketches and commented on them. But this was the actual dark mysterious voice guy?! I'M AT HEAVEN!!!

uh? why are you at heaven for a dark mysterious voice guy? Did i miss something?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#223 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

uh? why are you at heaven for a dark mysterious voice guy? Did i miss something?

Ah, It may sounds stupid, but I think that's great because that gives the whole deal more seriousness, so to speak? (Just being silly here x)) I'm simply overreacting a bit.

I just thought this was presented a bit different and am pleasently suprised that it's not.

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 12 September 2014 - 03:45 PM.

Iki Hiyori

#224 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:16 PM

So is it supposed to be left purposefully vague like that or is that just happen to be how the sentence is put together? (like Sakura's in in 663 where she may or may not have said "us" or "you")

Edited by Pepsi, 12 September 2014 - 04:16 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#225 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:24 PM

So is it supposed to be left purposefully vague like that or is that just happen to be how the sentence is put together? (like Sakura's in in 663 where she may or may not have said "us" or "you")

The first one. It's supposed to be left hanging on. You have to wonder what is the rest of the sentence, like "Naruto? What about Naruto?" that's what you're supposed to think when you hear that. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#226 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

The first one. It's supposed to be left hanging on. You have to wonder what is the rest of the sentence, like "Naruto? What about Naruto?" that's what you're supposed to think when you hear that. 

I see. That leads me to believe it means something other than implying Naruto has an interest in her because....well....we already knew that since chapter 3. 

eh10ut.jpg

#227 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

I believe she's implying that since it's by a serious guy and not a wacky "cowabunga" dude, it goes to show you how serious this is.

#228 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

I believe she's implying that since it's by a serious guy and not a wacky "cowabunga" dude, it goes to show you how serious this is.

So the narrator is someone from studio or an editor? Of the comment clip??

#229 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

So the narrator is someone from studio or an editor? Of the comment clip??

From SP I believe.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#230 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:03 PM

Yes, exactly. Thank you :)

Iki Hiyori

#231 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hmmm...interesting comment...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#232 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:10 AM

That NaruSaku moment was so adorable, I can't even...  :wub:

I just love it when she blushes at him! Gah.  :blush:

tumblr_nbqtup2jZa1ssgh3vo5_500.gif

tumblr_nbqtup2jZa1ssgh3vo6_500.gif

And LOL I literally died when Gaara ditched Naruto for Deidara xD

This episode was just so... weird and awesome  :th_yeah:

Edited by Iwantbuns, 13 September 2014 - 04:10 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#233 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

That's what I was thinking. Like, why you have to include Naruto and really left it incomplete.

#234 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:44 AM

Right.. Why include it in there and why is the sentence incomplete? Gahh. :argh: SP is animating this movie right? Does this mean they know the plot of the movie and what couple becomes canon? Maybe that's why they left it incomplete, because they know what's going to happen when it comes to pairings? I would expect that an entire movie takes months to animate, so they are probably aware of everything in the last and the ending of the manga.

Teasing at it's best :argh: imagine if we don't get any more sketches..

Well, they do work with Kishimoto in the movie, so it's most likely they do.

#235 Narutofanfreak

Narutofanfreak

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:MANGA!

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:04 AM

They are biased.

To be fair to CC2, I've platinumed all the storm games, and it goes back in forth. In UNS2, Hinata's confession was taken out entirely, and NaruSaku was pushed very hard throughout the game.

Also, in ultimate ninja storm 3, it was the same, and NaruSaku was pushed very hard, even in the Kage summit part of the game. And at the end too, when Sakura wasn't even supposed to show up she was there

And throughout both games, there were NS missions that revealed more about their relationship, like this one here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1B5PFs7lzg

I see NH being so happy about one combo ultimate. but in CC2's earlier ultimate ninja games, NS had tons of different combo ultimate moves together specifically.

YOLO LOYO

#236 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:27 AM

^ haha. oddly enough i can't seem to find this mission on Full Burst ^ Thanks! ugh gotta learn not to read the Comments Section in Youtube. Every NS moment video is crawling with NH/SS trolls wtfh.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#237 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:32 AM

To be fair to CC2, I've platinumed all the storm games, and it goes back in forth. In UNS2, Hinata's confession was taken out entirely, and NaruSaku was pushed very hard throughout the game.

Also, in ultimate ninja storm 3, it was the same, and NaruSaku was pushed very hard, even in the Kage summit part of the game. And at the end too, when Sakura wasn't even supposed to show up she was there

And throughout both games, there were NS missions that revealed more about their relationship, like this one here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1B5PFs7lzg

I see NH being so happy about one combo ultimate. but in CC2's earlier ultimate ninja games, NS had tons of different combo ultimate moves together specifically.

Ah .I see.Thanks!

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#238 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

After watching this episode, I just realized how I miss Neji.  :mellow:

And Deidara taunting Gaara.  :woot:

And I just noticed how ridiculous these two episodes are.  :lulz:

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#239 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

I decided to watch, and I get a good laugh and good entertainment. Especially if you understand Japanese, you'll noticed that the headband of mecha Naruto will change accordingly... Like the one where it befriend Naruto it goes '4649' (yon-roku-shi-kyuu, or 'yoroshiku' / pleased to meet you).. And when they attacked it goes '5!!!' (go!!!).. A bit corny, but I like it..

I guess the funniest one for me was Sakura's line.. 'Did he eat something spoiled?' Haha, dNS is being cute and dork as usual ;)

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#240 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

Lol, I remember reading an article on The Last Movie about two days ago. They gave a description for all of the characters who got new designs. Sakura's description was "Naruto's love interest".

Where is that article? Please give me a link. :umm:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto shippuden, naruto shippuden 376-377, narusaku

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users