209 replies to this topic

#181 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:24 PM

http://chatte-georgi...nko-at-nycc-and   Argh, it kind of made me a little bit sad ...and happy ! Funny how these little NS things always make me "feel" something, unlike the NH and SS ones that don't effect me at all. 

This is so cute ! Yeah, honestly...I'm lying to myself when I say I don't feel anything for NS. LOL

When I see cute fan art & hear things like this, it just makes my heart melt. :cry: :love:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#182 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:34 PM

You know, the whole wife was furious part.

I see. Very typical of WSJ. What else about NS did they omit?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#183 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:37 PM

I see. Very typical of WSJ. What else about NS did they omit?

That's about it. It's just funny that those stuff aren't said in public. Imagine that.

#184 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

http://chatte-georgi...nko-at-nycc-and   Argh, it kind of made me a little bit sad ...and happy ! Funny how these little NS things always make me "feel" something, unlike the NH and SS ones that don't effect me at all. 

Guys, the person Chatte is referring to is our very own Serenity Namikaze.

She was really happy to meet Junko. She also talked about how someone said she should make Sakura's married outfit....I suggested that if she wants to go for it instead of the Uchiha symbol, she should use this instead

wqsvns.png

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 October 2015 - 08:42 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#185 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:39 PM

This is so cute ! Yeah, honestly...I'm lying to myself when I say I don't feel anything for NS. LOL

When I see cute fan art & hear things like this, it just makes my heart melt. :cry: :love:

What about Shinachiku?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#186 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:01 PM

What about Shinachiku?

Always.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#187 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

Always.

How is he?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#188 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:58 PM

His wife and other grown mature women involved in the anime production thought the endgame pairings were shyte? How shocking.

Edited by SuperChief, 16 October 2015 - 09:59 PM.

#189 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:37 PM

... why am I not suprised? 

Time counter for "Rowling" confession: 5 years. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#190 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:05 AM

I'm not going to defend Kishi, but he's not siding with NH at all. Remember the post Gaiden interview. He's in America, which is thought to be the heart of the Hinata and NH fandom. He has to behave on foreign soil even if he has to tell BS lies to talk in a positive light about NH. Just watching that video with Sawyer, Kishi played him for a fool.

Kishi is not telling us the whole story about why he told his wife that he modeled Hinata after her. In fact she knows that she's model after Sakura that Kishi had explained that he changed the heroine due to Sakura being hated because she was not popular. And he gave up.

The thing I find it funny that his first comments were about him being set up by someone and believe that it was fake audience in America. From what I heard, there were more NS and SK that approach Kishi (amazing if it's true).

would not be surprise that he referring to NH and SS fans.

The best part the interviewer caught Kishi in his snare when he specifically asked which pairing is more like his family. When Kishi made the comment that his wife was strong spirited woman, the interviewer connected the dots, "So she's like Sakura."

Shut down Kishi *laughs*

Well at least he confirmed what I've been saying he has a type "strong spirited women."  Also good job interviewer.

He said years ago that his wife was the one who suggested he added Naruto's mother into the story, and he said that he based her (kushina) off of his wife...a character who husband (minato) said Sakura reminded him of his wife (kushina). 

As for the other bits kishi can't go stirring up trouble in the states by pissing of the American fans. Remember they are the reason why the ending happen, and SP and SJ would not be happy to hear how he spat on nH and SS over here.

As for him believing that the audience may be plants well... look at the sales the last made in the country that in theory was the biggest support of nH it made about 32 time less what it made in Japan the fan base they pissed of with the ending. After a year of negative reaction towards the ending for everyone he knows he probably figured that maybe their wasn't even that big a fanbase of nH to begin with and people their talking about the glory of hinata where just people payed by SP and SJ to say stuff like that to convince him it wasn't the case.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 October 2015 - 05:23 AM.

#191 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:00 AM

He already did it in Japan. He told a NHer straight that he like the big oppai girls and how shallow Hinata of a heroine she is that she hides within the shadows. That would have been the highlight of the Comic Con if he told Sawyer this.

That's just him being the sexist and the kitten female character writer that he is

but idk believe what you want

It just surprises me that you still want to believe in Kishi even after all that happened

Edited by Nar123, 17 October 2015 - 02:04 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#192 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:11 AM

Is it only me, but do you all get the vibe that Kishi's wife might have been the mastermind behind NS?  
What NS part?

how is Chatte doing? I quite miss her here on the forum.

I think she is okay she is still in tumblr,but in few occasions she goes to NS tag. If she would be here I would invite her to see Saint Seiya xd

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#193 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:04 PM

Well at least he confirmed what I've been saying he has a type "strong spirited women."  Also good job interviewer.

He said years ago that his wife was the one who suggested he added Naruto's mother into the story, and he said that he based her (kushina) off of his wife...a character who husband (minato) said Sakura reminded him of his wife (kushina). 

As for the other bits kishi can't go stirring up trouble in the states by pissing of the American fans. Remember they are the reason why the ending happen, and SP and SJ would not be happy to hear how he spat on nH and SS over here.

As for him believing that the audience may be plants well... look at the sales the last made in the country that in theory was the biggest support of nH it made about 32 time less what it made in Japan the fan base they pissed of with the ending. After a year of negative reaction towards the ending for everyone he knows he probably figured that maybe their wasn't even that big a fanbase of nH to begin with and people their talking about the glory of hinata where just people payed by SP and SJ to say stuff like that to convince him it wasn't the case.

And just recently, I think it was also revealed that Mrs. Kishi developed or helped helped developed the MK bonds if I'm correct. As for Kishi, now he has a choice to make. Walk away or redo the ending. I'm very positive that SJ and Shuiesha won't allow him to submit any material that goes against the current ending because of obvious reason. SP still does the anime and there are willing staff members that would love to do a NS ending. The thing is that its far too late for apologies, so his best option is explain the the NS ending was for his family and the original ending was for the fans (NH/SS) and its his late honeymoon gift to Mrs.Kishi. And to the general fans, he must explain to them that this was the ending that he wanted, but he was exhausted that he decided he needed to end the manga on a early note and have a good rest.

That's just him being the sexist and the kitten female character writer that he is

but idk believe what you want

It just surprises me that you still want to believe in Kishi even after all that happened

Seriously? Look! I'm not defending Kishi whatsoever. It's simple. It's more or less. Either he's played Sawyer for a fool or he's really the most dumbest author in storytelling history. Just look at the previous interviews. The comic con interview is the very first time he talked and mentioned NH and HInata in a "good light" because of obvious reasons. So it's difficult to decide rather if he's telling the truth or not. I'm not so bias to have my hatred cloud my judgement at first.

I think she is okay she is still in tumblr,but in few occasions she goes to NS tag. If she would be here I would invite her to see Saint Seiya xd

That's good to know. Last I heard about her that she was going to have a baby and that was like half a year ago. Now I look back, we are losing people each day.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#194 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:10 PM

Seriously? Look! I'm not defending Kishi whatsoever. It's simple. It's more or less. Either he's played Sawyer for a fool or he's really the most dumbest author in storytelling history. Just look at the previous interviews. The comic con interview is the very first time he talked and mentioned NH and HInata in a "good light" because of obvious reasons. So it's difficult to decide rather if he's telling the truth or not. I'm not so bias to have my hatred cloud my judgement at first.

When did this happen ? Did he talk to him or something ? :o

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#195 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:18 PM

When did this happen ? Did he talk to him or something ? :o

I'll save you the trouble of me explaining it to. As a warning, after clinking this link, you may want to put up a punching bag just a precaution  :hehehe:

#196 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:21 PM

It's not hatred or anything, I feel nothing but indiference to Kishi right now

anyway, he did say Hinata was his favorite female character in one interview in Japan as well, it used to be Tenten...then Sakura...then it became Hinata. 

He is probably just following SP's agenda 

Edited by Nar123, 17 October 2015 - 09:21 PM.

#197 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:29 PM

It's not hatred or anything, I feel nothing but indiference to Kishi right now

anyway, he did say Hinata was his favorite female character in one interview in Japan as well, it used to be Tenten...then Sakura...then it became Hinata. 

He is probably just following SP's agenda 

I'm wondering if during his interviews he's like this:

Yeah

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#198 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:31 PM

I'm wondering if during his interviews he's like this:

Yeah

Obviously, that man is just a puppet.

His talk of "In Japan it's my way", is obviously a huge lie otherwise the last wouldn't have existed

#199 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:07 PM

Obviously, that man is just a puppet.

His talk of "In Japan it's my way", is obviously a huge lie otherwise the last wouldn't have existed

I still don't get it.
Why it's a lie? Care to explain to me.

#200 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:03 AM

How is he?

shinachiku: just fine, still training to become hokage like my dad! DATTEBAYOOO!

lol. i'm guessing you meant something else though. idk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users