• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#41 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:27 AM

Ahaha *is going red* thanks. No need to punt yourself - it's an achievement to have survived them at all. 121721.gif

Wow, I think you're the same height as me! 111191.gif Milk? Uh, yeah, I don't drink much of that... sweatdrop.gif I should, shouldn't I? But I'm such a three minute person. One week I'll be guzzling it down and the next I'll be like "Meh."

Alright... YOSH! My goal for this year (since there's not much left of it!): drink MILK! And get taller! Must get taller! wink.gif

#42 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

Well... the funny thing is... I drink milk like camel drinking water yet I still manage to shrink instead of growing taller (Still wondering how is that even possible to happen)

#43 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:53 AM

YESSSS >D

<333 Love the update on Blossom In My Eye, PB. :3 (already reviewed + added to all of my alerts and stuffs)

:3 Now get working on the other stuff. xD

th_glomp.gif

LOVE IS WAR,

#44 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:40 AM

Haha, thanks. You motivated me, Ino. :thumbs:

Well, I'm working on an AU oneshot, that's all I'm gonna say. biggrin.gif

#45 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:46 AM

MY GAWD AREN'T U THE POPULAR LITTLE PEANUT BUTTER JAR?! D:

i didn't read ALL of the posts 'cause they were really ranging from netball? WTF IS THAT. and Clannad? WTF I HAVEN'T WATCHED THAT. I LACK THE KNOWLEDGE! NOES! and fanfiction? LOL I DO THAT. BUT NARUTO I'M NOT INTO ANYMORE BAAAAAAAAW so i'm just branch off your first post!

AND HERE WE ARE. wow.png

so okay let's start 8D:

DAD = CHEF? WTF I WANT UR PARENTS. D: My dad can only make like... meat stuff. I mean he's a great cook, just sometimes he doesn't quite put the milk on the cereal if youknowwhatimean. DX

and i got that you're short? LOL too bad XD but hey I heard short people are amazing sooo~ a_hug.gif

14???? HOMAN WOAH. UMMM. OKAY HOLD ON. JUST FOR A SEC. You're ... so mature! For your age! D: i thought you'd be close to my age when i declared my undying love for you...

HOMG. I HAVE BECOME A PEDOPHILE.

... ho-kay we can just be friends? That's okay right? (: Or yanno I can forget that age-conversation ever happened? Up to you. I don't wanna go to the slammer. I'm too pretty to be Billy Joe's girlfriend arg.gif

aaaaaand i think that's it? I LOVE PIZZA AND ICECREAM TOO! .... TOGETHER! 8Db

*watches your blog teehee eue*

#46 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

Of course I'm popular! I'm a magnet for the eggs the idiots of the neighbouring boys school chuck on Year 12 graduation day. And I'm ALWAYS the one who manages to trip on flat ground, so practically half the school knows me as the faceplant girl. *sigh* Popularity comes at a price.

Chef Daddy is... erm, a pain. He's fat (and I mean REALLY fat - like, over a 100 kilos) and he has a habit of stealing my shampoo. dry.gif Today's actually his b'day. I couldn't fit my arms around his bulging waistline so I just got him a slice of cake. biggrin.gif

Pedophile? Where??

<.<

>.>

I see no pedophile! I see only a friend! th_glomp.gif Just pretend that I am whatever age makes you comfortable. My friends call me a grandma anyway. :rolleyes:

#47 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:37 PM

Know where you're coming from...
(There once was this time late at night @ the summer camp I go to when we all were on a SUPER crackity-crack hyper high. Somehow in the middle of it (cuz I wanted SLEEP people!), I cackled at everyone in an old-codger voice.
Everything went completely silent.
'Till everyone started laughing their faces off, and I've been called "granny" there ever since. ^w^)

Sometimes I think and talk like a 40-year old woman, other times I act like I'm 12. O_o

And a 'APPY B-DAY ta Chef Daddy!!! a_dance.gif *blows a party horn*
(Wish my dad could cook. <__< *is jealous* Something other than bacon, eggs, and tapioca pudding in any case. XD)

Anyways, hellow from the other side of the world. It's the middle of the day around here.
(At least for me, who would rather be in my warm bed, asleep. +_= *twitches*)

Despite the time-distance, the flame of youth still burns night and day! rawr.gif (Until us crazy people go and get some sleep. XD)

Keep yours strong. :thumbs:

*Grandma side kicks in* And be careful. Lonely old GLB's (AKA, my great-grandad's word for "Goofy Lookin' Basdards" XD)
...Just LOVE finding innocent teens on the internet to pry off of.
I've stumbled across a few, but kept my distance. (Thankfully) and didn't give them any info to track me w/.
Haven't seen any in H&E, but not everyone who is a member posts.
Not only wave your fire of youth proudly, but maintain your innocence! *pumps fist*
They're both things you can never get back.

*12 year-old side kicks grandma out* You get pegged w/ eggs all the time? O_O Whoa, you should totally go to Venice some time! (instead of eggy GROSS yellow-eggs, the eggs they throw during carnival have perfume inside!)

Edited by Gena kumo, 14 November 2008 - 03:37 PM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#48 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Nov 15 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Know where you're coming from...
(There once was this time late at night @ the summer camp I go to when we all were on a SUPER crackity-crack hyper high. Somehow in the middle of it (cuz I wanted SLEEP people!), I cackled at everyone in an old-codger voice.
Everything went completely silent.
'Till everyone started laughing their faces off, and I've been called "granny" there ever since. ^w^)

LOL! I can totally imagine that! The complete silence thing is sorta embarrassing, isn't it? That's happened to me loads of times and every single event I'm left standing there with this clueless look on my face. "Um... did I say something wrong?" Then they start laughing and I'll pull off a tomato. XD
Sometimes I think and talk like a 40-year old woman, other times I act like I'm 12. O_o

111191.gif Glad to hear I'm not alone!

And a 'APPY B-DAY ta Chef Daddy!!! a_dance.gif *blows a party horn*
(Wish my dad could cook. <__< *is jealous* Something other than bacon, eggs, and tapioca pudding in any case. XD)

My old pops can cook loads of stuff but for some reason I like my mum's cooking more. Maybe because I grew up munching off her cooking. Annoying thing is, Dad can make something out of anything, and if the fridge is empty, Mum will be like, "Where's the beef? I can't make pork buns without beef!" :rolleyes:
*Grandma side kicks in* And be careful. Lonely old GLB's (AKA, my great-grandad's word for "Goofy Lookin' Basdards" XD)
...Just LOVE finding innocent teens on the internet to pry off of.
I've stumbled across a few, but kept my distance. (Thankfully) and didn't give them any info to track me w/.
Haven't seen any in H&E, but not everyone who is a member posts.
Not only wave your fire of youth proudly, but maintain your innocence! *pumps fist*
They're both things you can never get back.

*salutes* Yes ma'am! I shall take your teachings to heart!
*12 year-old side kicks grandma out* You get pegged w/ eggs all the time? O_O Whoa, you should totally go to Venice some time! (instead of eggy GROSS yellow-eggs, the eggs they throw during carnival have perfume inside!)

O.o *turns away, takes out notepad* Note to self: borrow Dad's smelly socks...

#49 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 14 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL! I can totally imagine that! The complete silence thing is sorta embarrassing, isn't it? That's happened to me loads of times and every single event I'm left standing there with this clueless look on my face. "Um... did I say something wrong?" Then they start laughing and I'll pull off a tomato. XD

*nods sagely* Awkwardness is always awkward and silent.
The key phrase "Did I do something wrong?" XD EXACTLY what I always say! Naive-person that I am. *sighs*
Thoughts: Oh gosh, waddi do, what did I do?! Everyone must be lauging cuz of ME! D8
And you pull off a tomato? XD I turn into a PRUNE! (When I actually blush, which is only on rare, slightly compromising, situations. O_o At least from my home-grown perspective.

O.o *turns away, takes out notepad* Note to self: borrow Dad's smelly socks...

XD And what, may I ask, do your dad's smelly socks have anything to do with it? *giggles*

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#50 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Nov 15 2008, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD And what, may I ask, do your dad's smelly socks have anything to do with it? *giggles*

Aha! I'm glad you asked!

Two reasons:

To negate the effects of perfume that always makes me want to sneeze (not allergic, mind you)

And to retaliate with my own eggs (just not very nice smelling).

biggrin.gif

#51 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:30 AM

I have finished watching Clannad series 1! wow.png

But for some reason, this little addition touched me the most. Those who like TomoyaxTomoyo, you've gotta watch it. I like Nagisa, but Tomoyo is such an interesting girl for Tomoya.

#52 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 15 2008, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have finished watching Clannad series 1! wow.png

But for some reason, this little addition touched me the most. Those who like TomoyaxTomoyo, you've gotta watch it. I like Nagisa, but Tomoyo is such an interesting girl for Tomoya.

wow.png YAY. <3

TomoyaxTomoyo was my first pairing for Clannad. xD The only other thing that rivals that for me is TomoyaxKyou. :thumbs:

LOVE IS WAR,

#53 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Nov 15 2008, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.png YAY. <3

TomoyaxTomoyo was my first pairing for Clannad. xD The only other thing that rivals that for me is TomoyaxKyou. :thumbs:

lol, me too. I like girls that pack a good punch... er, kick/dictionary chuck. I'm thinking about writing a fic about these two pairings one day. Do I have your youthful support, Ino? tongue.gif

#54 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (Deidara Lover @ Nov 15 2008, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.png YAY. <3

111191.gif you both.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#55 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

Oh yeah! Tomoya needs a feisty girl. smile.gif

#56 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 15 2008, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, me too. I like girls that pack a good punch... er, kick/dictionary chuck. I'm thinking about writing a fic about these two pairings one day. Do I have your youthful support, Ino? tongue.gif

Of course. =P :thumbs: THE FLAMES OF YOUTH BURN BRIGHTLY IN THESE PAIRINGS!

Edited by Deidara Lover, 15 November 2008 - 12:58 PM.

LOVE IS WAR,

#57 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 15 November 2008 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 15 2008, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have mine too. There are not enough TomoyaTomoyo or TomoyaKyou fanfics out there. I would have written the story myself if only I'm not a sucker when it comes to romance stories...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#58 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Nov 16 2008, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have mine too. There are not enough TomoyaTomoyo or TomoyaKyou fanfics out there. I would have written the story myself if only I'm not a sucker when it comes to romance stories...

FF.net only has 37 fics in the Clannad category. Such a small category usually means less views and reviews, but I don't care! I'm already working on a oneshot. *opens the gates to the Clannad fandom*

Ah yes, I have an idea for TomoyaTomoyo chapter fic too...

Anyway, it's 8:50 am here in Australia. I just woke up smile.gif

I'm not feeling so sick anymore. No more icky sore throats and I'm hoping that my nose won't continue running like a tap today. That's good, because tomorrow I'm getting some teeth pulled out for my braces. Four teeth, would you believe it?? Yeah, I've got troublesome teeth XD They love crawling on top of each other.

Hmm, nothing else to report yet. PB signing out! :thumbs:

Edited by peanutbutter126, 15 November 2008 - 09:58 PM.

#59 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 15 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not feeling so sick anymore. No more icky sore throats and I'm hoping that my nose won't continue running like a tap today. That's good, because tomorrow I'm getting some teeth pulled out for my braces. Four teeth, would you believe it?? Yeah, I've got troublesome teeth XD They love crawling on top of each other.

I've been through that... completely pointless unless your dentist prefers to have extra room to move your teeth around because there are dentists here nowadays that can straighten your teeth with regular wire braces (not invisalign mind you) without having to pull out any teeth. My sis's teeth is a complete and utter mess (and I mean mess!) and she doesn't need to have any teeth pulled out.

Oh wellz. Good luck, PB!

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#60 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:45 AM

I'll need that luck. My teeth makes my room look neat! :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is ice skating! I'm looking forward to it and somehow dreading it at the same time. Some people call me athletic, others call me clumsy. It's troublesome when you're a mixture of both. I can't stand skating slow but whenever I try to speed up... *ahem* Yeah... you get it...

Waah! My dad just made me pasta! I love this sort of pasta! We call it ABC pasta. biggrin.gif It's got all the alphabet in it! Hehehehe... I feel like a kid. happy.gif

Ah, yes, Clannad has infected me. I went ahead and wrote my first Clannad fic. Not good, mind you, but if you wanna see how bad, here's the link: Trapped

And another quick NaruSaku oneshot: Incomplete Wish

Mmmm.... paaaasta..... nummy! laugh.gif

Edited by peanutbutter126, 16 November 2008 - 08:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users