Close
Photo

Parasyte -the maxim- (Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu)

parasyte kiseijuu fall 2014 anime.

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#21 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:44 PM

damn I need to 500/400+ chapters of One piece. I just began reading Fairy tail, and I am on chapter 100 , so I need to read 300+ chapters of that.

After Naruto it was time to watch other animes and read other mangas.

You might wanna check out the manhwa The Breaker. It's really good. Never thought that a Martial Arts manga would be so interesting.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#22 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

After Naruto it was time to watch other animes and read other mangas.

You might wanna check out the manhwa The Breaker. It's really good. Never thought that a Martial Arts manga would be so interesting.

I already had gone through my Naruto days, and I don't think I'll ever go back to it agian.

I heard about it The Braker by you guys. is it good? and whats it about?

Edited by NaruSakuftMixer, 26 February 2015 - 06:52 PM.

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#23 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:03 PM

I already had gone through my Naruto days, and I don't think I'll ever go back to it agian.

I heard about it The Braker by you guys. is it good? and whats it about?

Me neither. I'm done with them.

About the Breaker

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#24 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:07 PM

Me neither. I'm done with them.

About the Breaker

it sounds good! I think I'll read it. But it'll take a long tie before i start it.

Edited by NaruSakuftMixer, 26 February 2015 - 07:07 PM.

#25 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:09 PM

it sounds good! I think I'll read it. But it'll take a long tie before i start it.

Lol, take your time. There's no need to rush anything.

Btw, I like Shinichi's manga version more, but I prefer Murano's anime design.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#26 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:13 PM

Lol, take your time. There's no need to rush anything.

Btw, I like Shinichi's manga version more, but I prefer Murano's anime design.

I like the anime version way more then the manga. I guess I have to try reading this manga. It was like with One Piece, i hated the illustartion, but I fell in love with it, after giving it a chance.

#27 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:56 PM

I like the anime version way more then the manga. I guess I have to try reading this manga. It was like with One Piece, i hated the illustartion, but I fell in love with it, after giving it a chance.

I've noticed how many people hate One Piece's illustration, but I think one should never judge a manga solely on the design, otherwise you might miss some really good storytelling. But that's just my opinion.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#28 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:11 PM

I've noticed how many people hate One Piece's illustration, but I think one should never judge a manga solely on the design, otherwise you might miss some really good storytelling. But that's just my opinion.

there are many people that hates it, with is probably why it isn't that much popular in the west. 

Also I love how Oda can make every single character likeable, and the storyline is too perfect. 

#29 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:15 PM

episode 12

#30 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

episode 12

Yeah, that episode was so sad T^T I liked her, I really did, even though she was more or less a stalker XD

there are many people that hates it, with is probably why it isn't that much popular in the west. 

Also I love how Oda can make every single character likeable, and the storyline is too perfect. 

Good to hear that!Otherwise I would have dropped AoT a long time ago b/c that artwork more resembles chickenscratch, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#31 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

Yeah, that episode was so sad T^T I liked her, I really did, even though she was more or less a stalker XD

Good to hear that!Otherwise I would have dropped AoT a long time ago b/c that artwork more resembles chickenscratch, lol.

I have only read some of AoT, but the illustration for me was kinda off, but I havn't dropped it. It's just with many manga's I want to read.

#32 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 08:50 PM

I have only read some of AoT, but the illustration for me was kinda off, but I havn't dropped it. It's just with many manga's I want to read.

I suggest you to watch the anime first if you haven't done so yet. I think it is easier to get into AoT through the anime. That's how I got into it.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#33 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:22 PM

I suggest you to watch the anime first if you haven't done so yet. I think it is easier to get into AoT through the anime. That's how I got into it.

I only had seen the first episode, but I think I Will see the rest after I have seen the rest of Parasyte:

#34 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:25 PM

I only had seen the first episode, but I think I Will see the rest after I have seen the rest of Parasyte:

Good!

Litle headsup: AoT doesn't get really exciting until episode 4.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#35 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:46 PM

Good!

Well I liked how the manga started. What studio animates AoT

#36 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

Well I liked how the manga started. What studio animates AoT

Studio Wit. AoT was their first anime- well what a surprise to have your first anime be that kind of success :zaru:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:29 AM

Good!

Really? Because I find myself thinking holy kitten everytime, mainly the one that they actually broke the anime cliche of how one ask the guy to save his/her loved one but he/she decided to be the one to die instead. Those are overdone, so I was so happy that they went real and know that titan or anything scary can get the best of you. That was A+ auto and made me watch more.

Anyway, about this anime, does this follow the manga because that cover from the manga looks pretty different from the anime.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 27 February 2015 - 01:29 AM.

#38 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:40 AM

Really? Because I find myself thinking holy kitten everytime, mainly the one that they actually broke the anime cliche of how one ask the guy to save his/her loved one but he/she decided to be the one to die instead. Those are overdone, so I was so happy that they went real and know that titan or anything scary can get the best of you. That was A+ auto and made me watch more.

Anyway, about this anime, does this follow the manga because that cover from the manga looks pretty different from the anime.

I enjoyed the anime from start one. What I was referring to was that the true first arc didn't start until that wry end of episode 4. I wouldn't know b/c I simply started the manga from where I left of with the anime. Btw, are you watching this anime Parasyte :D?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:45 AM

I enjoyed the anime from start one. What I was referring to was that the true first arc didn't start until that wry end of episode 4. I wouldn't know b/c I simply started the manga from where I left of with the anime. Btw, are you watching this anime Parasyte :D?

That's true. Hell, I remember shouting oh kitten so loud at the TV screen. Yes, I connected it to Xbox to see it 46" TV. Anyway, it was another moment that broke cliche because you always have "Yeah! We are strong! We're ready!" and episode ends. Nope, this one has "Wanna bet?!" ending. God those soundtracks.

Anyway, not yet but planning to. Care to explain what's up because manga looks like I'm seeing the Thing.

#40 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 01:57 AM

That's true. Hell, I remember shouting oh kitten so loud at the TV screen. Yes, I connected it to Xbox to see it 46" TV. Anyway, it was another moment that broke cliche because you always have "Yeah! We are strong! We're ready!" and episode ends. Nope, this one has "Wanna bet?!" ending. God those soundtracks.

Anyway, not yet but planning to. Care to explain what's up because manga looks like I'm seeing the Thing.

Well, one night some weirdly thumbsize-like and bacteria-looking parasites are falling from the sky. They infiltrate a human's brain through the ears or nose and devour their brain. What we then have is an emotionless human being who is practically dead and being controlled by the parasyte from the brain. Depending on the parasyte's intelligence and sense of cooperation, Parasyte's try to disguise and adapt their hosts' lives. They can eat humans, but it's not a must. One parasyte tries to invade the main character's body Shinichi Izumi, but fails and ends up entering his right arm instead. From now on, Shinichi and Migi, the parasyte's name, are trying to coexist and keep their special case hidden. As time goes on, Shinichi and Migi sort of learn from each other's race and adapt some of the other parties' personalities. This anime is incredibly deep and adresses some very mature themes (you'd be surprised if I tell you the embarrassing things happening in this anime). Of course, fighting scenes and action are a part of this anime, but it mainly revolves around Migi.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: parasyte, kiseijuu, fall, 2014, anime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users