Close
Photo

thoughts about the potential jurassic park movie in 2014-15

lucas films disney/lucas films disney jurassic park 4th movie 2014 2015 new island old island

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:39 AM

what do you guys think what the new Jurassic park movie that was coming out this year will be canceled, if not what do you think about the cast, the maker of the park, will there be dinosaurs in the middle of the film scene of children of the corn, gatlin Missouri.

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#2 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Pretty positive there will not be dinosaurs in Gatlin. Issac seemed pretty hell bent on demons coming out of the ground rather than walking beasts. :P

Edited by Fenris, 06 July 2014 - 05:33 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#3 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:39 PM

lol agreed maybe in the middle of the shinning, all of the blood from the dinosuars come out of the elevator

#4 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:57 PM

Well I hope they use Dino crisis plot :zaru:

#5 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

k

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lucas films, disney/lucas films, disney, jurassic park, 4th movie, 2014, 2015, new island, old island

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users