7 replies to this topic

#1 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:47 AM

I know that NaruSaku is popular at Japan but I want to know if they have fan websites or blogs at Japan for NaruSaku, has anyone heard of one.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

It's difficult u cant simply find them by google because Japan has it's own DNS main server it's a matter of lucky too, because the website must have a DNS adress on U.S too to works.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (4000TMNT @ Jul 19 2012, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know that NaruSaku is popular at Japan but I want to know if they have fan websites or blogs at Japan for NaruSaku, has anyone heard of one.

Yes, they do. If you know how to navigate the Japanese versions of google, excite, etc... browsers they are easy to find. Like the blog of the lady who went to the Memory of Chakra show (she's a major neiji/hinata shipper but also likes narusaku) I have her blog favorited on my other computer, but scroll back through the earlier pages of the Road to Ninja thread and you should see the link to her report of the Memory of Chakra show. There are lots of fanart pages too if you know how to navigate the Japanese versions of our browsers. I think you can find them on the English version of Google's browser too if you change the webpage search engine to include pages in Japanese.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#4 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 20 2012, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, they do. If you know how to navigate the Japanese versions of google, excite, etc... browsers they are easy to find. Like the blog of the lady who went to the Memory of Chakra show (she's a major neiji/hinata shipper but also likes narusaku) I have her blog favorited on my other computer, but scroll back through the earlier pages of the Road to Ninja thread and you should see the link to her report of the Memory of Chakra show. There are lots of fanart pages too if you know how to navigate the Japanese versions of our browsers. I think you can find them on the English version of Google's browser too if you change the webpage search engine to include pages in Japanese.

Thank you for the information, but I don't know how to change the google browser search engine.

#5 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

Type www.google.co.jp into your browser. Make sure you have Japanese text installed on your computer.

Copy and paste this: ナルサク

Hit enter and enjoy. There will probably also be a ton of narusaku images you haven't seen before in the US either. I know I hadn't.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 23 July 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#6 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jul 23 2012, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Type www.google.co.jp into your browser. Make sure you have Japanese text installed on your computer.

Hit enter and enjoy. There will probably also be a ton of narusaku images you haven't seen before in the US either. I know I hadn't.

Thanks paradox jast, yes that should definitely enable you to surf for Japanese sites. smile.gif I can do it even writing narusaku in "romanji", western letters. Just make sure you have find sites in Japanese turned on in your options. smile.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#7 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jul 23 2012, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank You Very Much.

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

Well I'm sure that any Japanese site would not have any obvious bias like those in the west. but I will refrain from looking cause I have all the info I need from the manga and if I need little tidbits of things like jutsu or so I will use the western sites cause they at least are not biased about anything but characters and character relationships.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users