• Please log in to reply
31562 replies to this topic

#27741 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:00 PM

Heath Ledger did.

Yes and only him I mean how it should have ended even did a villains pub on this topic last year with infinity war getting passed up for best picture.

Oh I agree with you. Just like how Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool and Hugh Jackman is Wolverine.
As for the face...well, at least she doesn't look like children of the corn anymore.
"N-n-Naruto-kun."
Me: "OH GAWD IT IS HIDEOUS. THIS IS THE WORST SCARY MOVIE EVER."
She looks like that girl from the ring at times.

Agreed even I'm not a big Deadpool fan I think Ryan is spot on as Deadpool. Hugh is wolverine just like Chris as superman and at least Hugh went out on a great note as wolverine with Logan who took a pay cut to get an r rating which it needed.

#27742 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:45 PM

This made me laugh too hard.
2u7lzjk.jpg

OMG AU HINATA HAS COLOURED IRISES NOW!!??  :omfg:  I'm shocked, I tell you!!! :lmao:  :zaru: AND SHE CUT HER HAIR!!??

Edited by Phantom_999, 14 August 2019 - 05:46 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27743 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:50 PM

OMG AU HINATA HAS COLOURED IRISES NOW!!??  :omfg:  I'm shocked, I tell you!!! :lmao:  :zaru: AND SHE CUT HER HAIR!!??

Her eyes are longer soulless.

#27744 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:07 PM

I know this a forneverworld video but it talks about an interesting development on boruto

https://youtu.be/gI60IBDG_po

#27745 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:04 PM

I know this a forneverworld video but it talks about an interesting development on boruto

haven't watched the video yet but the top comment about orochimaru's transsexuality is accurate 

#27746 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:41 AM

Can you just tell us what happens I don't even what to look at his fat ass.

#27747 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:40 AM

I watched it I just don't care about boruto I'm happy boruto's author accepts gay people but I don't care about his manga in the first place. There's also a chance this is a attempt to gain followers from the lgbt community like how companies (and jk rowling) do in the united states possibly since boruto's popularity is dropping

#27748 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:30 AM

I watched it I just don't care about boruto I'm happy boruto's author accepts gay people but I don't care about his manga in the first place. There's also a chance this is a attempt to gain followers from the lgbt community like how companies (and jk rowling) do in the united states possibly since boruto's popularity is dropping

That still won't save the series if the story is kitten.

#27749 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:15 AM

Oh I totally understand John is the only Bender. And no Keanu is John Wick and good example cause John Wick is amazing, I actually had a friend do a pardoy of John Wick but with Sakura as John Wick only she's pretty ripped.
It's like Christopher Reeves as superman he's the best superman and no one comes close to him.

Brandon Routh was the best Superman to me, to be honest.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#27750 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:12 AM

Summaries it if your going to bring him up! That man is repulsive to look at and listen to.

Haven't watched the video yet but the top comment about orochimaru's transsexuality is accurate 

...Orochimaru identifies himself as a male since he was born one. So he is not really transgender. He doesn't really care about the gender of his body when he takes it over he just cares about what power it holds or just simply to extend his life.

To be honest, I think it clear from the Gaiden that kishimoto didn't know about the transgender comments' about Orochimaru until after he was done with the manga and started looking up Naruto discussion online.

From the comments, I see they really are focusing on the Cups and Bolt pairing the thing is again; They barely ever use Cups in the manga for anything other than exposition. So again I imagine most of these people are just anime watchers.

The thing is that Naruto has a a lot of people that obsessed over both SNS and more importantly Kakashi/Iruka. If they know about this I wouldn't be surprise if they tried to make Boruto have more blatant gay pairings in order to try to boost sales. I don't think this will work that much because women obsess over pairing of stuff they watch. They generally don't care about pairing in stuff they don't watch unless the guys are hot...*looks at Boruto characters*... yeah that's not going to happen.

That still won't save the series if the story is kitten.

It is so slowly pace to the point of who cares. Also they can't make Bolt gay; because he has to end up with Salad both to keep the SS fans happy and because the only goal in his life is to become her top hit man. Away if he was to be gay it not going to be over cups since he just this generation's Sai he going to be going for his "Sasuke" Nail.

#27751 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:28 AM

Summaries it if your going to bring him up! That man is repulsive to look at and listen to.

...Orochimaru identifies himself as a male since he was born one. So he is not really transgender. He doesn't really care about the gender of his body when he takes it over he just cares about what power it holds or just simply to extend his life.

To be honest, I think it clear from the Gaiden that kishimoto didn't know about the transgender comments' about Orochimaru until after he was done with the manga and started looking up Naruto discussion online.

From the comments, I see they really are focusing on the Cups and Bolt pairing the thing is again; They barely ever use Cups in the manga for anything other than exposition. So again I imagine most of these people are just anime watchers.

The thing is that Naruto has a a lot of people that obsessed over both SNS and more importantly Kakashi/Iruka. If they know about this I wouldn't be surprise if they tried to make Boruto have more blatant gay pairings in order to try to boost sales. I don't think this will work that much because women obsess over pairing of stuff they watch. They generally don't care about pairing in stuff they don't watch unless the guys are hot...*looks at Boruto characters*... yeah that's not going to happen.

It is so slowly pace to the point of who cares. Also they can't make Bolt gay; because he has to end up with Salad both to keep the SS fans happy and because the only goal in his life is to become her top hit man. Away if he was to be gay it not going to be over cups since he just this generation's Sai he going to be going for his "Sasuke" Nail.

Not to mention he would piss off the Bolt x Hinata clone fanbase and Pierrot themselves(whom also ship anything remotely NaruHina-esque) if he made Boruto gay or bi. This would also re-ignite the NaruSasu fanbase into re-examining their relationship and make the assertion that Naruto really was in love with Sasuke and Hinata was just a cover, which would piss NaruHina fans off. Likely, any potential LBGT characters that he may or may not introduce won't be the current characters but ones yet to appear in the manga. And like you said, the manga's pacing is so glacial and in decline in terms of sales that it's likely to be cancelled before anything truly develops and that's assuming that this isn't just lip service.

Edited by Kagomaru, 15 August 2019 - 08:31 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#27752 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 08:51 AM

Not to mention he would piss off the Bolt x Hinata clone fanbase and Pierrot themselves(whom also ship anything remotely NaruHina-esque) if he made Boruto gay or bi. This would also re-ignite the NaruSasu fanbase into re-examining their relationship and make the assertion that Naruto really was in love with Sasuke and Hinata was just a cover, which would piss NaruHina fans off. Likely, any potential LBGT characters that he may or may not introduce won't be the current characters but ones yet to appear in the manga. And like you said, the manga's pacing is so glacial and in decline in terms of sales that it's likely to be cancelled before anything truly develops and that's assuming that this isn't just lip service.

The only character that matters if he gay is Nail but all that does is make us go, "oh he is gay," and add a bit to his relationship/conflict with Bolt. But, again, look at the comments they ain't pairing Bolt/Nail -the character the writers care about because he is their creation- they are pairing Bolt/Cups -because he is in the anime and the fans they have left are more anime watcher then manga readers-.

#27753 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:02 PM

Yuck.

I never like Forneverworld, plus I have a personal grudge against him. The dude tried to sabotage the NS podcast I was doing. It failed, but the dude pissed me off. Him and Sawyer7mage.

King of Lightning hates him too.

The only good thing about him is is that he is IstandwithVic, but he only did it because Sean Schemmel was an kitten to him. Ironic since Forneverworld is a huge Dragonball Z wanker and constantly says Goku can beat Superman without breaking a sweat.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27754 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:45 PM

That's fair he did a good job but Reeves shoe are big to fill

honestly salad can do way better than bolt I mean why be with him there's nothing about him that says she'd ever love him, but it's Naruto son and Sasuke daughter so by law they have to get together.

Yuck.
I never like Forneverworld, plus I have a personal grudge against him. The dude tried to sabotage the NS podcast I was doing. It failed, but the dude pissed me off. Him and Sawyer7mage.
King of Lightning hates him too.
The only good thing about him is is that he is IstandwithVic, but he only did it because Sean Schemmel was an kitten to him. Ironic since Forneverworld is a huge Dragonball Z wanker and constantly says Goku can beat Superman without breaking a sweat.

Ha bull kitten superman is stronger case in point Darkseid and doomsday. King of lightning is really the only YouTuber that does anime I can stand along with tekking101. kitten fornever the loser. Really he and swayer tried that wow that's pathetic of them like you have nothing better to do. Actually Sean doing that fornever I'll agree with cause dude desvser mocking. Fornever, swayer and double 4 are the worst.

#27755 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:34 PM

Honestly salad can do way better than bolt I mean why be with him there's nothing about him that says she'd ever love him, but it's Naruto son and Sasuke daughter so by law they have to get together.

...Have you read any of the manga; 700-Gaiden-Boruto. From the start that she always had some interest in him, and the Boruto manga makes more blatant she wants his D bad because the writer seems to be obsessed with sex, and the artist little girls.

#27756 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:57 PM

...Have you read any of the manga; 700-Gaiden-Boruto. From the start that she always had some interest in him, and the Boruto manga makes more blatant she wants his D bad because the writer seems to be obsessed with sex, and the artist little girls.

Desperation to rope people in even as so many of us are like "GO TO HELL!!!"

#27757 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:08 PM

I always though they hated NaruSaku, but here they like it with Boruto and Salad who many claim vehemently that Boruto is like Naruto and Salad is like Sakura to prove that she is her kid.

So they like NaruSaku if they want them togther so badly.

Why would they want that?
Wouldn't Boruto be better off with Sumire who loved him since the beginning and who is not abusive to him? Salad is so abusive to Boruto.

Admittedly, I didn't care much for the costume. I thought it looked....weird. Good actor though.

This scene....is VERY powerful. It is such an underrated scene.

By the way, for some reason Kevin Spacey was an awesome Lex Luther.

Yes that is Kevin Spacey.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 August 2019 - 05:11 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27758 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:30 PM

I read chspter 700 and Gaiden and she really didn't look like she cared about bolt at the end. Besides I refuse to even touch bolt. I still think she can to better than bolt cause he's not a hero or interesting.  

I always though they hated NaruSaku, but here they like it with Boruto and Salad who many claim vehemently that Boruto is like Naruto and Salad is like Sakura to prove that she is her kid.
So they like NaruSaku if they want them togther so badly.
Why would they want that?
Wouldn't Boruto be better off with Sumire who loved him since the beginning and who is not abusive to him? Salad is so abusive to Boruto.

Admittedly, I didn't care much for the costume. I thought it looked....weird. Good actor though.
This scene....is VERY powerful. It is such an underrated scene.

By the way, for some reason Kevin Spacey was an awesome Lex Luther.

Yes that is Kevin Spacey.

the mind boggles it does so narusaku is taboo but bolt sarada is a ok backwards logic. I mean if ns did happen shina and sarada probably would be together and wait if sarada is Karin daughter then isn't she part Uzumaki, and no I don't care she looks like kittening Karin.
Superman returns was a good movie and routh did a good job with what he was given. That was a good scene playing to Superman character. You mean that scene that made a popular meme with him.

#27759 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:10 PM

Seeing as he is a Hinata Hierophant and not to mention a weaboo nitwit that never thinks before he speaks when talking about Naruto except about how he wants to "drill and thrust into Hinata" vicariously............ NO, THANKS. Even if he states to ouright hate Boruto now it will never erase that fact that he is a main contributor to Boruto in the first place, being a youtuber that BEGGED for Hinata to be in the spotlght and as Naruto's baby maker, plus ragged on Sakura for years on end

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 August 2019 - 04:54 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27760 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:31 PM

Seeing as he is a Hianta Hierophant and not to mention is a weaboo nitwit never thinks before he speaks when talking about Naruto except about how he wants to "drill and thrust" into Hinata vicariously, NO THANKS. Even if he states to ouright hate Boruto now it will never erase that fact that he is a main contributor to Boruto in the first place, being a youtuber that BEGGED for Hinata to be in the spotlght ad Naruto's baby maker, and ragged on Sakura for years on end

Omg that's funny he gets what he wants and he's not satisfied. kitten fornever. Ya Hinata hasn't been in the spotlight at all after the last hell in her sons movie she does next to nothing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users